The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237491 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #8580 on: September 08, 2015, 11:08:29 PM »
Angder and kye vanish into the twilight.

((I wanted to do the hunting on screen, but its late, and we both need to sleep. I waited an hour, waiting any longer will hurt my sleep schedule too much.))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #8581 on: September 08, 2015, 11:12:56 PM »
((Haaaa. You guys didn't even make the pure energy right. It already had electricity, it just needed to be heated and pressurised. Both things, you guys didn't end up doing :P.))

*Alka woke up in his room. He hadn't slept well last night, and just wanted to spend all day in bed. He looked over to Clare, and gave her a gentle peck on the forehead before gently pull her close to him and cuddling her*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #8582 on: September 09, 2015, 01:18:49 AM »
(Hey got myself grounded...again. I still am allowed on for an hour a day though but I hate how I can be such an idiot.)

Talia slowly woke up in the hospital with a massive headache.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #8583 on: September 09, 2015, 01:32:47 AM »
I hear talia start getting up and fly till I am on her bed and sit next to her a grab her hand into mine and wait till she is awake fully.
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #8584 on: September 09, 2015, 01:46:44 AM »
"Ugh...where am I?" Talia asks and feels chains.
"Chains where am i...and where is the egg?"

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8585 on: September 09, 2015, 01:54:23 AM »
"You're in the hospital, and don't worry the egg is safe." I say pointing to the egg that you was still next to you. "You had such a grip on the egg the doctor didn't dare take it away, and I might have scared them off." I say with a chuckle.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #8586 on: September 09, 2015, 01:56:41 AM »
"Yeah probably...hmm?" Talia noticed the egg moving.
"Oh! Oh! Chain's I think it's hatching!" Talia quickly opened the case and pulled out the wiggling egg.

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8587 on: September 09, 2015, 02:06:39 AM »
I quickly climb onto your shoulder to get a better look as the egg kept moving and cracking. I was excited.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #8588 on: September 09, 2015, 02:14:08 AM »
The egg wiggled and giggled until the pieces fell off and revealed a tiny little face. She looked like a silivan with the coloring and detail of a Zorua as her fur was mostly black with some red. She looked up at her mother and father from the remainder of the egg and smiled.

Post Merge: September 09, 2015, 02:23:04 AM
(I gotta go.)

"She so precious...I think should get some sleep. Reyela, you can sleep with me tonight, but let's get you diapered first." Talia grabbed her bag from the nightstand and pulled out a baby diaper to put Reyela in. She did the whole changing process and nuzzled Reyela close to her breasts before putting the blanket over her.
"Best you don't see me feeding her." Talia said her eyelids getting heavy.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:23:04 AM by Talia Garrison, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #8589 on: September 09, 2015, 02:41:54 AM »
Geoff woke up briefly and stared up at the pitch black ceiling for a while before drifting back to sleep. His room was always completely dark at night. Strangely, having small lights often made it more unsettling to him than just complete darkness, so he kept any glowing electronics covered as he tried to sleep.
He hadn't stuck around long to know what that flash of light was, but from the sound of everyone's reaction, it was a success. Zarco was alive. He smiled. Tomorrow, with his eyes recovered, he'll finally be able to see the folf again.

Geoff thought back about when he first heard rumor of the apartments. He was homeless, traveling and exploring, doing his best to survive as decent as possible. He was heading to a shelter when his ears caught two robins discussing the apartments' opening. One was interested in moving in. The other convinced him it was best to not go, for the town was supposedly a hot spot for dangerous supernatural activity.
Geoff wasn't worried about that. He loved seeing new sites, and hearing something that interesting piqued his curiosity. And so he hiked his way to the town, seeing what he could see and finally settling down in his new home. About three months into his stay, he now knew the robin's claim certainly was not wrong.

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8590 on: September 09, 2015, 02:44:12 AM »
The egg wiggled and giggled until the pieces fell off and revealed a tiny little face. She looked like a silivan with the coloring and detail of a Zorua as her fur was mostly black with some red. She looked up at her mother and father from the remainder of the egg and smiled.

Post Merge: September 09, 2015, 02:23:04 AM

(I gotta go.)

"She so precious...I think should get some sleep. Reyela, you can sleep with me tonight, but let's get you diapered first." Talia grabbed her bag from the nightstand and pulled out a baby diaper to put Reyela in. She did the whole changing process and nuzzled Reyela close to her breasts before putting the blanket over her.
"Best you don't see me feeding her." Talia said her eyelids getting heavy.

"Oh, okay." I say turning around and going to do something somewhere else.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #8591 on: September 09, 2015, 03:03:29 AM »
((Haaaa. You guys didn't even make the pure energy right. It already had electricity, it just needed to be heated and pressurised. Both things, you guys didn't end up doing :P .))

*Alka woke up in his room. He hadn't slept well last night, and just wanted to spend all day in bed. He looked over to Clare, and gave her a gentle peck on the forehead before gently pull her close to him and cuddling her*

(Well, er... We should probably do something about that then. o-o I mean, if it wasn't made right, won't there be side effects...?)

Clare murred and cuddled close to Alka, smiling gently. She never did get to finish telling Alka about herself.

Daisy looked around the apartments, feeling extremely lonely since the two people she had made friends with were busy and not there.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Surge Protectorate

• Vibrating Furby
  • A hub account for one player, many characters.
    • Awards
  • Species: N/A
« Reply #8592 on: September 09, 2015, 03:23:43 AM »
It had been almost an hour. Time simply wasted, it appeared, as Alex waited in the atrium for someone to at least arrive and give him his keys. Something was wrong here. By now, he had dug into his bag, hauling out his trusty blade for safety, belting the sheath to a hip. A bit much, perhaps, but with every minute he sat in the now empty lobby, the sensation of dissonance had only grown. With a deep, steeling breath, he hefts his bag back up, making his way over, traversing up the stairwell, heading into the apartment blocks themselves...
Character Sheets

Alexander Cooper

- May the bastion never crumble.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #8593 on: September 09, 2015, 03:24:39 AM »
Daisy sighed and walked down the stairs.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Surge Protectorate

• Vibrating Furby
  • A hub account for one player, many characters.
    • Awards
  • Species: N/A
« Reply #8594 on: September 09, 2015, 03:34:04 AM »
The rabbit only made it halfway up the flight before he caught something coming down in his peripheral. A hand reaching for the hilt of his blade, he hunches down, pace slowed, steps muffled and measured, continuing his journey upward... Trying to get a better look at just what was coming the other way.
Character Sheets

Alexander Cooper

- May the bastion never crumble.