The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236932 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #8235 on: September 07, 2015, 12:37:25 AM »
*Gaia leans into Geoff, still crying* Gaia: Why Geoff...? Why did it have to be him...?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #8236 on: September 07, 2015, 12:52:51 AM »
"I... I don't know..." Geoff croaked softly, trying not to cry. Even if Zarco's soul was bound to the gem, he was still technically dead, and there was currently no way to bring him back, if it was possible at all. He had no choice but to accept it and move on.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #8237 on: September 07, 2015, 12:55:03 AM »
*Gaia just continued to weep into Geoff. Before long she eases off him and sobs occasionally*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #8238 on: September 07, 2015, 02:02:58 AM »
*Alka smiled back* Alka: It's a soul gem. I presume so anyway. Currently, we believe that houses the soul of Zarco. The other gem has the soul of the guy he fused with. Oh and umm... We don't know for certain, but at this point it's safe to say... Erm... Zarco won't be with us any longer... *Alka sighed*

*Gaia sobs as she walks through the kitchen to the indoor garden* Gaia: This ones for you... My best friend... *Gaia takes a seat an begins playing/singing the song of soothing. She played it proudly, kind of like what they'd play at a memorial. It was the first song she had learnt, and she had first sung it around Zarco, so she deemed it appropriate. All the while she wept*

Clare lowered her ears slightly. "Oh... well. That's no good," she said, looking at the soul gem. "Isn't there some way to revive him?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #8239 on: September 07, 2015, 02:11:59 AM »
Geoff sat down next to Gaia and rested a comforting arm on her shoulder, He sighed, unsure what to say to her, and he wasn't much in the mood for speaking. Hopefully his presence calmed her slightly, if anything.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #8240 on: September 07, 2015, 04:05:16 AM »
*Alka shook his head* Alka: So far... I've been unsuccessful in talking to him. Or at least trying to communicate. And as for gettin him out... I can't think of a way to do that...

*Gaia began shaking a little bit*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #8241 on: September 07, 2015, 04:54:17 AM »
*Alka shook his head* Alka: So far... I've been unsuccessful in talking to him. Or at least trying to communicate. And as for gettin him out... I can't think of a way to do that...

*Gaia began shaking a little bit*

Clare smiled and hugged Alka, still dressed in a cut-off tank top and a pair of shorts. "Well, I checked the library for a while," she said. "Maybe there's more stuff there?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #8242 on: September 07, 2015, 07:28:14 AM »
Arcizo woke several times during the night, tossing and turning for hours. He was unable to get comfortable or stop rehashing that days events, the day before he arrived here.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #8243 on: September 07, 2015, 10:11:11 AM »
*Alka tilted his head, thinking for a second* Alka:... Did you find anything on transferring souls? Or just, souls in general? If not... I have a pretty firm idea on who might... *Alka turns his head looking down the hallway*

*Gaia punches the ground forcefully* Gaia: Argh! ****, this **** ****ing sucks so much **** and ***. First, I nearly ****ing choked to death, and then some ****ing **** came a long and made it worse! Then, Zarco ****ing dies, a-and there isn't even a mother ****ing trace of him left! UUUUGH! I'm so ****ing done with this bull****. Life just enjoys ****ing torturing me, the sick ****. I swear on my ****ing life, if something else happens, I'm going to take a brick, find a person and bash their ****ing skulls in, until all there is left is an isignificant, putrid pile of ****ING, ****! *She punches the ground again*

((Feel free to insert your own swear words where it's not really apparent what she's saying. Just makes the rant seem all the funnier  :P ))

((Also, I realise she sounds out of character, but that's what I'm going for here. It'll make sense at to why, later on))
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 10:18:07 AM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #8244 on: September 07, 2015, 10:30:24 AM »
Geoff stared speechless at Gaia's sudden outburst. His mouth was open and twitching as if wanting to say something but couldn't find the words. He shut his lips tight and exhaled.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #8245 on: September 07, 2015, 11:08:57 AM »
*Gaia then turned to Geoff* Gaia: And you know what ****ing else?! I have this bloody stupid migraine that's making me feel like I'm gonna pass... Out... *She collapsed onto the ground*

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #8246 on: September 07, 2015, 11:56:11 AM »
"Gaia!"
Geoff leaped to his feet and knelt down beside her, trying to gently shake her awake.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #8247 on: September 07, 2015, 11:58:54 AM »
*Gaia responded with a muffled groan. Muffled, due to her lying flat on her face*

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #8248 on: September 07, 2015, 12:14:56 PM »
Geoff frowned with concern and rubbed her back.
"Y-you should probably get some rest," he spoke softly. He was internally debating whether or not to tell her about the gemstone. He wasn't sure if it would make a good difference, if at all.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #8249 on: September 07, 2015, 12:17:49 PM »
*Gaia moved her head to the side, so her mouth wasn't connected with the ground* Gaia: Ugh... Geeoooff.... my head.... REALLY.... hurts...

Reference of Alka