The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237579 times)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #8220 on: September 06, 2015, 11:16:13 PM »
-kye

*closes her eyes too, pulling him closer to her*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #8221 on: September 06, 2015, 11:17:27 PM »
*After Alka showered he got dressed and put on a layer of deodorant* Alka:Lets go check on the others... Probably a few depressed people due to Zarco's 'passing'

*Gaia sheepishly gets up and stumbles into her shower, sobbing quietly*

(What floor are Angder and Kye on?)
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #8222 on: September 06, 2015, 11:19:36 PM »
After a what feels like an eternity, Angder breaks the Kiss "I... need to go sleep... I guess I will see you tomorrow... thank you Kye." Angder smiles and heads off to his room. smiling.

((1st, assuming we include a ground floor I believe.))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #8223 on: September 06, 2015, 11:21:00 PM »
Clare stopped in the hallway as she saw Angder and Kye kissing. "... Well," she murmured, not saying much about it but watching anyway.

"Oh god, she probably saw my gem," Daisy said to herself, still extremely embarrassed. "This is the worst..." The celestial wolf quickly put her clothes, a random band t-shirt and a pair of high-waisted shorts, back on.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #8224 on: September 06, 2015, 11:21:57 PM »
-kye

*smiles to her self looking at the floor then back up at him as he leaves*

that could have gone worse....uh oh geoff!? uh hi

*awkwardly passing him to go back to her room*

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #8225 on: September 06, 2015, 11:22:45 PM »
Angder sits awake in bed, exceedingly happy, eventually he drifts off to sleep.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #8226 on: September 06, 2015, 11:22:52 PM »
Well, that was... odd.
Geoff shrugged and began walking to the stairs. After seeing that, he was in a better mood.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #8227 on: September 06, 2015, 11:26:00 PM »
-kye

um night daisy, we'll talk about this more tomorrow i guess, feel free to crash where ever, if you wanted to i dont know

*she flops onto her bed with a grin and falls asleep*

-setcho

*has fallen asleep on the sofa with cassy*

((night all :P ))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #8228 on: September 06, 2015, 11:27:12 PM »
Daisy, now clothed, flops back on Kye's bed, hiding her face in embarrassment. "...Thanks," she said softly, still blushing hard.

Cassy was asleep beside Setcho. (Um... Goodnight then, Setcho?)

Clare nodded and went to look for Alka.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #8229 on: September 06, 2015, 11:30:55 PM »
*Alka exits his room and looks down the hallway, noticing Clare* Alka: Oh, hey Clare. How was your sleep?

*Gaia sands a little straighter after she took her shower, but still sobs. She got dressed and grabbed her violin taking it downstairs*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8230 on: September 06, 2015, 11:45:05 PM »
*Alka exits his room and looks down the hallway, noticing Clare* Alka: Oh, hey Clare. How was your sleep?

*Gaia sands a little straighter after she took her shower, but still sobs. She got dressed and grabbed her violin taking it downstairs*

Clare looked up and grinned. "It was great, Alka," she said, walking over to him. "I saw that you had this gem when I woke up, so I thought I might figure out what it's used for."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #8231 on: September 07, 2015, 12:04:06 AM »
*Alka smiled back* Alka: It's a soul gem. I presume so anyway. Currently, we believe that houses the soul of Zarco. The other gem has the soul of the guy he fused with. Oh and umm... We don't know for certain, but at this point it's safe to say... Erm... Zarco won't be with us any longer... *Alka sighed*

*Gaia sobs as she walks through the kitchen to the indoor garden* Gaia: This ones for you... My best friend... *Gaia takes a seat an begins playing/singing the song of soothing. She played it proudly, kind of like what they'd play at a memorial. It was the first song she had learnt, and she had first sung it around Zarco, so she deemed it appropriate. All the while she wept*
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 12:24:25 AM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #8232 on: September 07, 2015, 12:21:27 AM »
Geoff was hanging around downstairs. He was snacking on grapes in the kitchen when he heard the music. He stepped out to see Gaia and sat nearby, listening with his eyes closed.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #8233 on: September 07, 2015, 12:26:11 AM »
*Gaia didn't notice Geoff sitting there. After a few more minutes of playing she broke down in tears and couldn't play any longer, curling up*

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #8234 on: September 07, 2015, 12:32:26 AM »
Geoff opened eyes and walked over to Gaia. He gently wrapped his arms around her and hugged.