The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237067 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #4230 on: July 17, 2015, 04:56:45 AM »
"Yes..It has seemed that every time we fight him he get's a bit stronger..and for the love oh cow, never show him a lot of blood or he really go's ape...well a crazy version I should say." SHe then slpa her forehead and stomps her feet.."Wait if he fought all eight of us and can take down three....oh....gawd.." D:

Daisy stood up and mentally though about what she had in her pocket dimension. "Is it possible to get him here?" she asked.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #4231 on: July 17, 2015, 04:57:00 AM »
Whatever Weeshi was hearing, it does not sound pleasant at all... he grew a little worrisome, in fact.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #4232 on: July 17, 2015, 04:57:45 AM »
-setcho

*gently rubbed cassys back as she slept*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #4233 on: July 17, 2015, 05:02:02 AM »
"Maybe...but I think if he at least see's your face then..his normal self will take control...But as if he could come here..." She closes her eyes..."If he defeated..them then theirs no telling were he could be.."Suddenly her phone rings."Hello? He what?! What about?......They have....Hallow? Oh thank gawd..Now? I don't think...Oh dear..." She turns back to you and takes a deep breath.."Looks like we have him...however he has broken Hallows back,Steel's arms are ripped off...And Marty needs to fix his head..."
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #4234 on: July 17, 2015, 05:07:18 AM »
Cassy purred and arched her back, enjoying the rubbing in her sleep.

Daisy put a hand to her mouth. "Will they be alright?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4235 on: July 17, 2015, 05:07:53 AM »
Weeshi gives up at this point trying to make sense of it and went underwater... this was some violent stuff.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4236 on: July 17, 2015, 05:09:38 AM »
-setcho

*made light work of it, moving his hands around*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4237 on: July 17, 2015, 05:11:17 AM »
The crat fluttered her wings happily, a contented purr coming from her body.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #4238 on: July 17, 2015, 05:12:41 AM »
"Hallow can regrow bones and limbs.Marty is a machine,so a few repairs, and Steel is just a living suit of armor...So yea..they'll live." She sighed in relief and sits down.."I can't blame the man.When we showed up..you disappeared..So put two and two together."
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4239 on: July 17, 2015, 05:13:11 AM »
-setcho

*hugged her tight, switching the light off for her while she slept*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4240 on: July 17, 2015, 05:16:25 AM »
"Temporal displacement and slight amnesia on my part, agony on his?" Daisy said, blushing darkly.

Cassy kept sleeping.

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4241 on: July 17, 2015, 05:18:12 AM »
((Sorry, but I'm gonna go to sleep now. See you tomorrow. Just know that Weeshi swimmed back up to the surface or something...))

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4242 on: July 17, 2015, 05:19:54 AM »
-setcho

*wrapped her up in the sheets with him and fell alseep again*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4243 on: July 17, 2015, 05:21:53 AM »
"Yea...and well looks like he still feel's for you..Soo I think at some point you need to talk to him..Since that little voice in his head is still their just quiet...but now it's loud." I look at the ground and sigh.."Poor Hallow."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4244 on: July 17, 2015, 05:23:23 AM »
"Yea...and well looks like he still feel's for you..Soo I think at some point you need to talk to him..Since that little voice in his head is still their just quiet...but now it's loud." I look at the ground and sigh.."Poor Hallow."

Daisy nodded. "I hope Hallow gets better soon... When can I talk to this other man?"