The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237542 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #4215 on: July 17, 2015, 04:26:15 AM »
Daisy blinked and looked at him for a while. "... Come to think of it, he does look quite familiar."

Cassy smiled and reached around Setcho, her own tail twitching happily. "So.. how about those back rubs?" she said, licking his nose.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #4216 on: July 17, 2015, 04:27:00 AM »
-setcho

*nodded and laid out*

please

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #4217 on: July 17, 2015, 04:28:15 AM »
-setcho

*nodded and laid out*

please

Cassy gently straddled Setcho's back, pushed his shirt up, and began massaging his shoulders.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4218 on: July 17, 2015, 04:28:55 AM »
-setcho

*sighed happily and drifted off*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #4219 on: July 17, 2015, 04:29:53 AM »
"I have just looked at your past...and I don't know if I should say why you,still have some memory of him.." Sh looks away shocked and grabs her head.. :o
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4220 on: July 17, 2015, 04:34:36 AM »
Cassy grinned and sighed, falling asleep on top of Setcho.

Daisy blushed. "Lulu? What's the matter?"

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4221 on: July 17, 2015, 04:35:45 AM »
-setcho

*woke up after a few minutes*

theres a lump on top of me hehe

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #4222 on: July 17, 2015, 04:36:09 AM »
"Well...at some point you two...were in love." I look back at you... D:
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4223 on: July 17, 2015, 04:39:54 AM »
Daisy blushed darkly. "W...What?!"

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #4224 on: July 17, 2015, 04:43:17 AM »
Weeshi doesn't have an idea of what was going on... He couldn't follow what they're saying... Weeshi decides to just swim another lap.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4225 on: July 17, 2015, 04:43:50 AM »
"I don't understand two..But the things I saw said otherwise...That explains why we was so tough to bring down..He shouted that we took her away.." She sits on the floor and her eyes go all or the place... D:

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4226 on: July 17, 2015, 04:44:10 AM »
-kye

*looked confused too*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4227 on: July 17, 2015, 04:48:18 AM »
"Oh this is bad..Since we had to run when he picked up Grimlock with a stone potion...I don't even know...Wait that's why Hallow Steel and Marty (b.o.t) Are left alone on this mission." She get's up in a slight panic..

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4228 on: July 17, 2015, 04:50:30 AM »
Daisy looked at Lulu. "Are you saying that he's going berserk?!"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4229 on: July 17, 2015, 04:54:25 AM »
"Yes..It has seemed that every time we fight him he get's a bit stronger..and for the love oh cow, never show him a lot of blood or he really go's ape...well a crazy version I should say." SHe then slpa her forehead and stomps her feet.."Wait if he fought all eight of us and can take down three....oh....gawd.." D: