The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Requesting RP partner(s), ver. 2  (Read 837 times)

Offline Jenac Azaela

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • If I am pretty, you are gorgeous~
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: White fur, icy blue eyes
  • Height: 175 cm
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Holla holla get dollar
Requesting RP partner(s), ver. 2
« on: June 18, 2015, 08:37:14 AM »
So a while back, I made a request for partners who would like to partake in gay male roleplay.
Now, I would love if anyone would help me get back into the lesbian kind  :)  The one I have has, sadly, met another standstill, so I figured I'd find new people to play with.
I have two characters ready to use, mentioned and described below. If you have questions, ask away, and I'll be glad to enlighten your curious minds  ;)

(CONTENT REMOVED)

Here is the character sheet.

Characters:
Melody
Fox
Female
    Appearance:
    Regular red-ish brown fur with white tipped tail and white pattern from chin and down past the belly. Red hair and amethyst purple eyes. Wears light dresses, preferably medieval-styled.

Elize
Sheep
Female
Appearance:
Pale pink skin. White, fluffy wool. Purple eyes.

I personally prefer RP'ing on Skype, but can of course do PMs on the forum. If you wish to use Skype, follow one of two methods:
-Give me your Skype name
-Use the Skype link on my profile, but add a note in your contact request that shows it's you. I get random requests from people who won't identify themselves (probably bots)  T_T

Looking forward to see who's interested!  ^_^
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 06:46:47 PM by Nick Sintari, Reason: Please do not post (or link to) inappropriate content, and when a moderator edits your post, do not remove their edits or elaborate on the content of the infraction. »