Author Topic: Requesting RP partner(s), ver. 2  (Read 850 times)

Offline Jenac Azaela

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • If I am pretty, you are gorgeous~
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: White fur, icy blue eyes
  • Height: 175 cm
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Holla holla get dollar
Requesting RP partner(s), ver. 2
« on: June 18, 2015, 08:37:14 AM »
So a while back, I made a request for partners who would like to partake in gay male roleplay.
Now, I would love if anyone would help me get back into the lesbian kind  :)  The one I have has, sadly, met another standstill, so I figured I'd find new people to play with.
I have two characters ready to use, mentioned and described below. If you have questions, ask away, and I'll be glad to enlighten your curious minds  ;)

(CONTENT REMOVED)

Here is the character sheet.

Characters:
Melody
Fox
Female
    Appearance:
    Regular red-ish brown fur with white tipped tail and white pattern from chin and down past the belly. Red hair and amethyst purple eyes. Wears light dresses, preferably medieval-styled.

Elize
Sheep
Female
Appearance:
Pale pink skin. White, fluffy wool. Purple eyes.

I personally prefer RP'ing on Skype, but can of course do PMs on the forum. If you wish to use Skype, follow one of two methods:
-Give me your Skype name
-Use the Skype link on my profile, but add a note in your contact request that shows it's you. I get random requests from people who won't identify themselves (probably bots)  T_T

Looking forward to see who's interested!  ^_^
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 06:46:47 PM by Nick Sintari, Reason: Please do not post (or link to) inappropriate content, and when a moderator edits your post, do not remove their edits or elaborate on the content of the infraction. »