The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Chibi/Furry Village  (Read 34617 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Chibi/Furry Village
« on: September 08, 2007, 01:06:30 AM »
Ok, this is my first RP. Anklor and I actually made this up together. So here it goes.

Rules:
1) Anything that would disturb the tranquil peace of the village will be punishable by chibi/furry law. Crimes and such.
2) Fighting should only happen in the pits and the bar. This doesn't mean you can't argue at any other place.
3) Destruction of public or private property is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
4) Transformation is the only magic allowed.

Start your first post with the following information.
Name:
Species:
House type (can be just what the house looks like outside or it can be more detailed):
Business (optional, this is for if you own a business):
Body type:
Pic (optional):

On to the RP!

Name: Veronica
Species: Arctic Wolf
House type: Two story light blue house. It has three bedrooms (one downstairs and two upstairs), two bathrooms (one downstairs and one upstairs), kitchen, dining room, living room, office, mud room (basically an entry hallway where the shoes and jackets go; also where the door down to the cellar is) and sunroom. There's a hot tub in the sunroom and a pool outside. Also, a man-made pond outback.
Occupation: Cashier at a local store which is a mile or so from her house.
Body type: Skinny with otherwise average female build.

She walked out her front door, keys dangling in her right hand and her purse on her right shoulder. (Can you tell I'm right-handed? Hah.) She got into her car, started it, and turned the radio up a couple notches. As she pulled out of her driveway she started singing along with the song on the radio. "Don't cry to me. If you loved me, you would be here with me. If you want me, come find me. Make up your mind."

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Anklor, The Philosipher

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Re: Chibi/Furry Village
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 01:17:12 AM »
Name:Demar
Species:Demon Chibi/Unknown
House type:A small Shack with just a ladder going downward to a basement livingroom with a tunnel network connecting all businesses and homes with several secret passages and rooms
Business:Owns a small Arms and Ammo store
Body type: The cutest little 6000 year old demon imagineable times 5 million

As she drives to her workplace, a small cloaked figure passes infront of her car stoping in the center of the street, to close for her to stop he is hit

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 01:23:49 AM »
As she's driving and singing she sees a shadow pass in front of her car. She slams on the brakes but ends up hitting the shadow anyway. She shifts into park and jumps out of the car. "Oh my God! Are you alright?" She says as she moves around to the front of the vehicle.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 01:28:05 AM »
with a sickening crunch the small figure stands "Allo my dear i am sorry i did not expect that you would be here to slam into me. But, yes i am quite alright, infact it was a pleasnt jolt." The small figure throws off his cloak and after which you see the cutest little being imaginable "Hiyas"  :upupdi3: He proceeds to explain "I am Demar, I not Weally Fully sure what I is, But I likes it."

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 01:30:29 AM »
Name:Keily or Kabe
Species:jaguar
House type: baby blue 2 story house has a basement, 5 bedrooms (bathroom in each), an attic, and a backyard with a pool
Occupation: owns a small clothing store called dead kitty bear ((haahaa thats the prefume i wear in real life xD))
Body type: regular thin

she paces back and forth waiting for a text message to magically appear on her phone
"ugh when am i going to get the dang texy message"
slaps ehr forehead and continues paceing back and forth
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 01:35:22 AM »
Her eyes grow wide when she sees the cute being that the cloak covered. "Hello. Well, you are a cute little guy, aren't you? I'm Veronica. It's nice to meet you...not exactly in this way, but it is nice." She smiled weakly, thinking of the fact that she hit something that looks that cute and innocent.

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 01:38:12 AM »
"YESSSSSSSSS"
runs out of the house locking it and running to her new store
she puts the open sign up and starts jumping up and down
"YAAAY MY OWN SHOP NOWWWW"

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 01:44:35 AM »
Noticeing the look of adoration and amazment he quickly asks "Although It may Seem a bit wushed i wus wunnnering if mehbe, *blushes* I could wiv wif you and hitch a wide to my work pace?" Although he loved it, the shack was lonely and well he knew the layout of every house in this entire area and village, so if she excepted he would show her the tunnel system and his little 'home'. He always wanted to have some one who ould love and care for him but those kind of people never really came, so he waited, 6000 years he waited, protecting the weak, innocent, and the needy. For although he was part demon, he was so un demon-like, so he thought that maybe, just maybe this Veronica was the one he waited for

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2007, 01:55:34 AM »
"ugh first day and not one person hash come in"
she sits on the counter stareing out the door

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2007, 02:22:34 AM »
She was a bit surprised of the question he asked, although her facial expression didn't show it. Although it seemed kind of quick for that to be asked, she couldn't help but think that she was supposed to do this for some reason. "Sure. I wouldn't mind that at all." She responded, smiling.

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2007, 02:29:38 AM »
http://"YAY" In a total fit of joy he huged her and now knew that she was the one "I waiteded 6000 years for you, and now, i no let you go"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 02:35:43 AM »
She smiled and hugged him back. Though, inside her head, she was frowning. 6000 years? That's a long time to be alone. No wonder I thought that I was supposed to accept him. He needs love. She thought to herself.

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2007, 02:37:31 AM »
she sighed and locked up and walked home with her head hung low
"i knew this stupid sotre would bring me no luck...."
she unlocked her house and hid in the attic reading a book of ancient love

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2007, 02:55:33 AM »
In a little movement he got into the car waiting for her "Well we aint gonna get there standing here  :snicker:"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2007, 03:00:15 AM »
Name: Nyx
Species: Dark Dragoness.
House type: cruddy two bedroom house. Looks run down, abandoned, dull, and colorless on the outside, but is beautiful and swallowed in colors and stray art on the inside.
Body type: Slender, yet strong. An average female build.
Pic (optional):
Chibi with hair wet/down (just lacking a snout. You can imagine that, right?).
 http://www.furaffinity.net/view/540891/

How she looks 99.999% of the time.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/415209/

----

Nyx stumbled outside as she tripped over a work of art on canvas that was propped against her front door. She'd tried unsuccessfully stepping over it. Tucking her wallet into her pocket, she shuffled her way onto the sidewalks of the street in search of some place to buy paint. She had ran out of black... She hoped to everyone else she'd be invisible. The dragoness didn't get out much... And was considered to be a "hermit" in a way because the only time she left her house was at night. With the exception of today.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 03:05:44 AM by Nyx »