The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Chibi/Furry Village  (Read 34623 times)

Offline Anklor, The Philosipher

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Re: Chibi/Furry Village
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2007, 04:15:12 AM »
waiting he curls up happily

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2007, 04:16:02 AM »
(c u guys later,bye! \^.^/) :sleepytime:

Offline Joker Rose

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • cats.....yea cats....gotta problem?
    • Awards
  • Species: ....meow...hint hint
  • Coloring: black cat....white spots around eyes and on chest and on my paws...(imvu dont make that so i havent gotten the skin to match)
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 175 fast but built
  • Build: built...ish
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2007, 04:16:29 AM »
looking at his watch seeing as nones coming he locks he doors and walks off down the street looking at the various shops around him knowing everything is closed but he also knows that he has alot of money stached away from the past 500 years  "the riches of kings spoiled on ones self for what?....me being the smart one with the intellagence to save something?....never!" he says and screams out  thinking noones around to hear him anyway
beating...to the rythem of a drum
no to the rythem of a heart
to the one thing that stands
and the one thing keeping us a part
because i am a furry
and you think nothing of me
humans are ignorant
for that we can never be
*Joker Rose*
imvu name= theemortaljokerrose

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2007, 04:26:13 AM »
She arrives at the weapons shop and supermarket and decides to drop him off first so it doesn't have to cross the street. She didn't want him to get hit again. "We're here." She said and looked over at him curled up.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Anklor, The Philosipher

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2007, 04:32:02 AM »
Hearing her sweet voice he stands "Thank you love I will wait here for you at 5:00" he kisses her on the cheek and opens up

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2007, 04:39:12 AM »
"You're welcome." She responded. She drove across the street, parked in the employee part of the parking lot, shut off her car, and went in to work.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2007, 11:42:42 AM »
Nyx shivered a bit. She was just randomly hugged by a demon...? Turning from the weapons shop, she crossed the street and stood looking around for an interesting place. She figured she looked like an idiot just meandering around and randomly stopping to look around, but the world around her was different in the sunlight.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2007, 12:26:27 PM »
(can i have a lambo?(lamborghini))

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2007, 02:10:17 PM »
Name: Fyroh Ilqe Gahn
Species: Wolf
House type: Small flat on the second floor; only has a bedroom, livingroom, kitchen and bathroom. Completely the opposite of neat.
Occupation: Paper round in the morning, and works as a clerk in a supermarket in the afternoons. Tends to spend most of the cash on pizza takeaways.
Body type: Somewhat muscular, a skateboarding and freerunning fanatic. Speaks with an English accent.

"Damn it!!" Fyroh cried out as he looked at his watch. He was going to be late for work if he didn't run right now. He jumped out of his sofa, and ran for the door, slipping on a pizza box he'd left there last night, smacking his face on the door, pushing it open. He grumbled, and ran down the stairs, forgetting to lock up; though there was nothing worth stealing in his flat anyway... He locked the outside door though, and noticed his old friend from school, driving his delivery truck. "Hey!! Can I hitch a lift?" Fyroh shouted out. The friend gave a thumbs up, so Fyroh jumped for the door, grabbing onto the handle, and resting his foot on the step into the truck. "Where ya headed?" his friend asked. "Just to the supermarket up the road. I work there." The friend nodded, and Fyroh had to hold on tight to the outside of the truck as he sped up.

As they arrived, the truck driver didn't even stop; Fyroh jumped off and rolled to break his fall. He walked in, endured a yelling from the boss, then moved to his post; the Customer Services desk. He noticed the microphone. It felt so tempting to yell some gibberish for the whole shop to hear, but he avoided doing such; he didn't want to look a fool. He noticed the chair next to him was empty, so he put his feet up on it... quickly getting bored. He sat in his chair and span around several times; then noticed a customer looking at him strangely. "Uh... can I help you, sir?" he asked. The customer walked off; so Fyroh stopped spinning, but put his feet up again. The microphone was so tempting.

He then noticed a bunch of teenagers walking up to him. "Hey, uh..." said one of them. The others were laughing, but trying to hide it. Fyroh rolled his eyes. "What prank do you want to say? I'm bored anyway, I may as well pretend I'm falling for this." Fyroh whispered, knowing they wouldn't ask for anything serious. "My sister is called Amanda Kiss." the teenager whispered. Fyroh frowned. "No, you just want me to look a fool. Well, here goes nothing." he muttered, then picked up the microphone. "Would Amanda Kiss please come to Customer Services, please? I repeat, would Amanda Kiss please come to Customer Services please?" The teenagers were running off laughing, but Fyroh pretended he knew nothing, and continued to spin on his chair.
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2007, 03:13:45 PM »
Species:Wolf
Name:Shinzui Suterusu
House:Apartment

I was on top of my apartment building in Chibi form

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2007, 03:16:42 PM »
she woke up on the steps of her home. she unlocked her door and walked in still rubbing the sleep from her eyes. she fed her puppy and sat on the couch stareing off into space."this is the first time i hae nothing to do on a saturday"
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2007, 03:20:26 PM »
Fyroh was getting more and more bored by the second. Nobody needed assistance, and he had nobody to talk to... wait. Nobody was around? He looked around for other staff members, then logged into the computer, and found an online version of Pac Man, which he then started playing in his boredom.
RP characters:

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2007, 03:22:50 PM »
I jumped off the 20 story building then took out a hookshot...which was bigger than me >>
I was a mere 1 foot tall in chibi form...
I shot it at a light post(forgot what theyre called >>)
And swung over to another building..
I was on top of a cafe...

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2007, 03:27:25 PM »
she crawled up the steps to the upstairs room and jumped onto her bed with no succes. she tried again and pulled herself all the way up this time. she hid under the fluffy pillows and went back to bed
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2007, 03:30:49 PM »
((Lamp post, I believe, Shinzui. xD))

Fyroh continued to play Pac Man. He quickly turned it off when a customer arrived; he gave her the information that she needed, then growled; he didnt pause it. He looked at his clock, and to his dismay, had only been at work for about 20 minutes. He sighed; if only someone interesting would come through the doors.
RP characters: