The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Chancellor's Carnival of Deadmans  (Read 2719 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Chancellor's Carnival of Deadmans
« on: April 22, 2015, 09:13:02 PM »
(This is Deadman Wonderland inspired, but you don't need to know anything about the show to join. ^^)

It's the year 2023 and you've just been arrested for a crime against your beloved Chancellor. No matter the severity of the crime, you've been sentenced to death and handed over to the largest and soon to be last prison ever to exist on Earth, Chancellor's Carnival of Deadmans. This prison was the first of it's kind and definitely is like no other. The prison is placed in the middle of the ocean and doubles as an amusement park, using it's inmates as their main attractions, forcing them to participate in shows, operate the carnival rides, and even keep up with maintenance (all very dangerous tasks to ensure an inmate's execution is carried out one way or another). Upon arriving to Chancellor's Carnival of Deadmans, you're given a stage name, job, inmate number, a thin silver necklace with your number engraved on it, and a small black bag containing the following: Two deadman points cards (each filled with 1000 points), a piece of candy (your 'medication' that will be given to you once a day), and a deadman scorecard. Important!: Your candies are very very important to your survival in Chancellor's. I will show you why once we start the rp.

At Chancellor's Carnival of Deadmans, you will be made to participate in special shows called 'Dog Races' or 'Carnival Corpses' where you will compete against other inmates for Deadman Points and other prizes, your life being one of them. In these games, normal furs and humans will be put up against the furs and humans that possess a power called a 'Branch of Sin.' A Branch of Sin is the power to manipulate your blood into a weapon all your own. The inmates that posses this power are called Deadmans and are very cherished by the Chancellor. Without them, his Carnival of Deadmans would not be where it is today.

~Rules (for both in-game and OOC)~

-No god mode
I know it's tempting with these kinds of things, but if I catch you god modding, your character will be hunted down and shot. I don't like it and I know no one else does either. Besides, Your Chancellor hates feeling threatened and will execute any inmate he feels is trying to challenge him.

-
You can die, but I will allow one re-spon
If you've died twice, don't worry my lovelies! You can always make a new character. And remember, if you've taken a bullet to the brain, you gotta die. You just have to. If you feel you've been unfairly killed, come to me and I'll help decide what's what.

-
There is no most powerful deadman
There is most experienced, however. That is determined by the number of Shows you've won

-
No talking back to your Chancellor (in-game only)
Look, I know if I've goofed, you have the right to bitch me out. ^^; But know the Chancellor does not feel the same way. It's okay to plot against him, but never to his face unless your character wishes to die.

-If you've been called to participate in a show, you have to go.
I'm fine with you trying to get out of it once you get there though. ^^

-
Multiple characters are fine
Just make sure you've made a sheet for all major ones and can play them all.

-
Don't worry about keeping track of your wins or loses.
I will take care that. On this post, I'll give all your characters' names and the number of shows they've won.

-
You do not have to have a power if you don't want one
It's just gonna be much harder for you to survive a show if you don't.

-
OOC is allowed
Just make sure it's in these thingies right here ---> ((...)) and don't tell me to make an OOC thread. Sorry, but I'm definitely not gonna do it when I'm told to.

-Please don't drag an OOC fight out any longer than it needs to be.
We all have disagreements, but come on guys. If I feel a fight has gone too far, all your characters will be killed a mod will get involved.

~Character Sheet~

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

Reason for arrest/history:

inmate number:

Stage name (name of a bug or spider, please):

Job:

Branch of Sin (the name of your power if you have one):

Extras (anything extra you keep on your person or anything special about you):
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 09:22:11 PM by Aconitum Lovien »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Chancellor's Carnival of Deadmans
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 10:40:16 PM »
((No need to ask. And what do you mean level? Its just like any other rp.))

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 11:26:22 PM »
((If you'll allow me to join.))

Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn

Species: Raccoon

Appearance: (Please see profile)

Personality: Happy, joyful, submissive. Hides three other personalities. One is very violent, aggressive, and oppressive. The second is very righteous, and often defaults to religious zeal. The last, due to after effects of his Sin, believes it is female, and has qualities from the other three personalities.

Reason for arrest: Theft of an official vehicle.

Inmate Number: 4187-A

Stage Name: (Araneidae) Araneus Diadematus (Cross Spider)

Job: Random Assignments.

Branch of Sin: Modulation (the ability to change himself physically.)

((Does this work?))

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 11:54:52 PM »
Name: Acon Lovien

Species: Jackal

Appearance: on profile

Personality: childish, knows no boundaries, sensitive, kind to few

Reason for arrest/history: murdered her brother

Inmate number: unknown (you'll find out why)

Stage Name: lady bug (cause they is cute -3-)

Job: Deadman Circus performer

Branch of Sin: Blood whip (can manipulate the blood in her tails to turn them into lightning fast whips)

Extras; She always has on a giant red scarf.

((Yup Yup! Looks good, guys! ^^))

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 11:58:46 PM »
((Hmm... Idk. I was thinking we wait a little bit, see of it catches someone else's eye. If no one else joins in a few hours, I may just start.)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 11:15:33 PM »
((I'd be willing to start, but we gotta wait for Acon.))

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 11:51:27 PM »
((Sorry. I'm... doing stuff on steam. Anyway! You may start if ya like, I'll catch y'all in a bit.))

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2015, 04:58:44 PM »
((Sorry XD anyways. We can start today. I needed to get something out of my system. So! Just... here.))

As the large longer-than-usual circus train neared the giant facility, that Chancellor stepped up to his new prisoners with a wide smile on his face. His eyes seemed to close as he smiled wider and wider at his new play things. The Chancellor's paws were clasped behind his back and his colorful pokadot tie blew past his neck as a door was opened on the moving train.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2015, 05:48:59 PM »
Ray shuffled out of the traincars, and spoke, seemingly to no one in particular, in a harsh whisper. "Shush, Valentine. It was the smell worse than anything."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2015, 06:52:00 PM »
As the last of the inmates filed out of the train, The Chancellor skipped along beside them, humming something softly. When he neared Tybalt, he put his arm on the deer's shoulders. "You ready?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2015, 07:13:44 PM »
The Chancellor tilted his head and frowned a bit. "What was that?" In an instant, all the guards' guns were pointed at Tybalt.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2015, 08:05:01 PM »
Ray continued towards the prison, unaware of what was going on. He sighed, and looked around. "Try and keep cool, Jayce...fights aren't necessary."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2015, 08:22:29 PM »
The Chancellor smiled warmly at Tybalt and shook his head. "Guess not. Sorry, sweety." He waved the guards away and pulled Tybalt along.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2015, 08:35:34 PM »
Ray waited in line with the rest of the prisoners, waiting to be processed into the prison system. He sighed, and looked at his wrists. "Wonder if they'll mark us four times..."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2015, 01:05:37 AM »
((Chancellor is into everyone.))

At the large doors of the prison, a thin sickly looking young wolf collared inmates and handed them small black bags.