The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Chancellor's Carnival of Deadmans  (Read 2721 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Chancellor's Carnival of Deadmans
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2015, 01:15:10 AM »
The Chancellor looked at Tybalt with a knowing smile. "So that the candy will taste better!" He chipped. "And the bags are filled with fun activities and everything you'll need to make your new home more enjoyable."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2015, 01:23:56 AM »
The Chancellor's face lit up and his eyes glittered with hope before he nodded. "I believe you. Which is why I'm giving you this time to redeem yourself. Prove your innocence." With this, he clamped one of the silver collars on Tybalt and handed him his bag. "Just eat your piece of candy every morning and do as your told, so I can be sure you're telling me the truth."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2015, 01:35:12 AM »
The Chancellor sighed and pat Tybalt's head. "Are you... arguing?" The guards all turned to face Tybalt and The Chancellor, but hadn't yet raised their weapons.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2015, 01:43:27 AM »
The Chancellor shook his head with a sad smile. "All crimes against me are punishable by death. Innocent or not, you must prove to me that you are loyal."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2015, 01:48:55 AM »
The Chancellor chuckled, but then stopped when a feline ran towards them and grabbed The Chancellor's skirt collar. "Please! Please help me! C-candy! I need more candy!" She begged.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2015, 01:54:48 AM »
Ray stepped up into his position in line, and looked around. "U-Um...I-I know it sounds crazy...b-but you'll want four collars for me....I-I mean, I-I'm four people."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2015, 01:58:49 AM »
The Chancellor just looked at the cat with his warm smile as she yelled and carried on. The collar around the cat's neck beeped and flashed red as it tightened around her neck.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2015, 02:00:32 AM »
Ray looked partially confused. He wasn't sure what the wallguard was thinking, and sighed. "O-Or not...you can speak with the Chancellor...he might have some more information."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2015, 02:06:07 AM »
The guard looked at Ray and sighed. "You'll be fine."

After a moment, the cat fell to the ground, completely suffocated and died. The Chancellor sighed and bent down to remove the cat's collar. "That's what will happen if candy isn't eaten."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2015, 02:07:28 AM »
Ray shrugged. "I-I hope the collar fits everyone." He continued into the prison, holding the bag close to his chest.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 02:13:25 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2015, 02:17:05 AM »
The Chancellor looked at Tybalt then to Ray and back. "She gave her piece to a friend, but she's terrible at the Dog Races, so she wasn't able to pay for a new piece.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2015, 02:18:00 AM »
Ray opened his bag, and inspected it's contents. "What's so special about this candy?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2015, 04:50:09 AM »
Ray sighed, and closed the bag. His eyes changed colors briefly, from a pale hazel to a royal purple. He spoke, but didn't quite sound like himself. "Seems like we've got an item worth hording." Ray then looked up at the 'cells', or whatever they were staying in. "Woe betides they who bunk with us, dear siblings." He smiled, evil written all over his face. "We'll starve them of what they crave." Ray shuddered, and returned to normal, holding his head gently.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2015, 12:45:36 AM »
Ray rubbed his eyes, and the looked at Tybalt, smiling kindly. He waved slightly, trying to be friendly.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2015, 12:11:30 PM »
The Chancellor sighed after a moment and placed a kind paw on Ray's shoulder. "You won't be bunking with anyone. You'll be put with my other deadmans." He looked at Tybalt. "So will you, but since you're innocent, you'll be placed in a cell with one of my most trusted."