The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Inhabitants of my Brain World  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am not crazy. I have never been tested.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mutant Coyote
  • Coloring: blue/grey, dark brown, golden/brown, white
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 124lb
  • Build: Short, curvy, animalistic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Trying my hide off
Inhabitants of my Brain World
« on: March 29, 2015, 01:31:29 PM »
I have a ton of characters, I admit it. They all share the same world just in differs stories and different times. This is just a place for me to post random art and information about them. Lets get started! Also, if you know how to put pictures directly on the forum id appreciate if you would share your knowlege.

This is Dove, actuolly a background character from the latest story in the timeline. He's just cute enough to make it to fruition though  ^_^ ...... to bad he ends up getting hit legs ripped off and replaced with goat legs that dont work right...... and then gets torn limb from limb and killed.....  :|

http://fav.me/d8k0z24

Post Merge: March 29, 2015, 01:45:29 PM
On a happier note, here's Limbo! Sort of a wildcard on the timeline, he's the residents party animal. He's loud, enthusiastic, and extremely extroverted. He's sure to make everyone feel welcome at one of his gatherings. He can be a little much at times though. He's gay, but the complete GBF sort. He's very unsexuol and imature andncould probobly never be the lusty, smooth sort. He's just your off the wall, hyperactive buddy.

http://fave.me/b8dd893
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 01:45:29 PM by Cinder42, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
WARNING: Likes to type obnoxiously long messages! Approach with caution!

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Re: Inhabitants of my Brain World
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 04:00:12 PM »
Here, we got off to a very unorganized start. Let me give a little more of an introduction here. Within my world, there are four major stories (with a fifth in the most basic of beginnings) each taking place in a differentplce and, more importantly, time. Most have no official titles but I will try my best to specify what character is from what. The god-like characters are from the earliest in the timeline, "Heaven's Discord" is the working title, sort of dealing with the creation and religion of thw world," EverE Industries" (and it's mini prequel) dealing with the first mechanization and mass production of the world, and the nameless finale story about the beginning of genetic tampering technology, tentatively called "Dont Forget"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 05:54:20 PM »
..." EverE Industries" (and it's mini prequel) dealing with the firstmechanization and mass production of the world...

Being in the EverE RP, I find that line Horrifying  :o

you mean there will be more than one factory like the one our characters are in?! D:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 06:09:14 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 08:43:26 PM »
..." EverE Industries" (and it's mini prequel) dealing with the firstmechanization and mass production of the world...

Being in the EverE RP, I find that line Horrifying  :o

you mean there will be more than one factory like the one our characters are in?! D:

Yeah sort of, things settle down after a while as better technology means that work isnt as demanding for the workers and the public begins to find out and stand against the abuse more. By the time "Dont Forget" rolls around they've pretty much cleaned up their act.  :)

Post Merge: March 31, 2015, 11:58:20 PM
Speaking of EverE, here are some characters from it!

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg556/Cynder42/Mobile%20Uploads/fem_by_cinder42-d8bm7na-2_zps0dndilii.png

Euphemia, or Fem as she much prefers, started out as an employee of the company of EvereE herself, taking the job for her and her girlfriend, Avery, for the promise of pay, food, and shelter in favor of begging and doing odd jobs in a crummy apartment in the seediest part of the city like before. She is a level-headed, realistic, slightly cynical sort. She's calculating, logical, and cold.

Two of the eployees she met after her first promotion were Richard, a strong, idealistic, young mutt leading a silken resistant within the factory, and Jackson, a young puppy unfortunate enough to be born within the walls of the factory taken under the wing of Richard as a little brother/son/apprentice sort of relationship.

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg556/Cynder42/richard_and_jackson_by_cinder42-d8bxtja_zpsnof9td13.png

Post Merge: April 01, 2015, 01:47:41 PM
Next up, if got some from "Heaven's Discord"

Edzi, the hard working, (a bit hard assed), stuborn rock of the bunch. Only fitting seeing as she's the being of earth and stone. Sort of the , far from universally beloved, leader. She's usuollly level-headed, and logical, but can have a serious temper, and is difficult to sway when she's made a decision. It's gotten worse since Bathory disappeared.

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg556/Cynder42/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03-09%2023.18.19_zpsewypolg9.png

Post Merge: April 01, 2015, 04:10:17 PM
Bathory is the diety of death. She guides fallen souls and is a friend to all. A it aloud and mysterious, she is very friendly though, amd would happily reviel her secrets of only one would ask. She's is probobly the only one of the god-like beings that has no enemies, making ger sudden disappearance that much more confusing.

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg556/Cynder42/Mobile%20Uploads/bathory_by_cinder42-d8el21h_zpsfcsivlha.png

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg556/Cynder42/Mobile%20Uploads/16003646400-1426348289_zpssk8dqyx4.jpeg
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 04:10:17 PM by Cinder42, Reason: Merged DoublePost »