The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sytex and Company.  (Read 3731 times)

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
Sytex and Company.
« on: October 27, 2011, 05:02:14 AM »
I've actually had Sytex drawn quite a few times, as well as my other 'sonas. I'll list all the drawings done featuring all of them in chronological order; disregarding Shuishe's drawing of Anthro Renu (My Dinosona) she did not too long ago. I'll separate them each into categories.

Sytex Xuihcoatl

Spoiler for Hidden:

^The first ever drawing of Sytex. He's on the right. You see, before I joined the fandom, Sytex was a black dragon all the time.

^Darkmetawolf64 drew this a while back as some fanart.

^Shuishe's first drawing of Sytex when she had first received her tablet.

^Shuishe's second attempt at Sytex; you can see her improvement since the last one. I still love them both. X3

^More from Shuishe. Are she and I just adorable? X3 I personally adore the art.

^Shuishe drew him in here, but she just was dinking around for fun. DOODLES.

^I bet some of you recognize this avvie. Shuishe's art, and I still don't see why some people were creeped out by it. >.=.>

^This one she did not too long ago. I thought she did great, but my ex thought it looked like an undead cow...? O.=.o

^ MEOW. I AM NOT CAGON, BUT MEOW. More from Shuishe.

^Moar face doodles from Shuishe. :U

^Artist is obvious, but I shall say it anyways. Tis be Shuishe's. And as for her hand, no I had nothing to do with it. I fixed it afterward. O.=.o

^And this is the 100% final version of Sytex drawn by one of my best friends, Jordan; aka, Taluns. This was completed on Monday of this week. =3

Nick Sintari (Charmeleon/Charizard
Spoiler for Hidden:

^This was drawn by my ex girlfriend, Darkmetawolf64 on DeviantART. I just know she used lineart for it and lied to me. >.=.> I found an image all too similar; but this is still him, nonetheless.

^Also drawn by Darkmetawolf64. She even admitted to half assing it. >.=.> This pairing is no more, but Sintari's design hasn't changed.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
Re: Sytex and Company.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 03:54:12 PM »
I like the one in the middle even if it is traced lineart
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Midnight Madness

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 05:08:08 PM »
Hey, the lineart is pretty good, don't get me wrong. But she made that as a "present" and when I saw this drawing, I was kinda disappointed.

Personally, I think I might just have one of my friends take a shot at drawing him again. He needs moar arts of himself. :U

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 05:28:09 PM »
it is true that she shouldn't have taken credit for it though :P
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pokemon: Buizel
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 04:27:34 AM »
I'll try and practice my Charizard drawing skills. Hey, It's about bloody time I had a drawing with Buster and Sintari in it.
  • Signature art by: BFBC2 Stats & BF3 Stats

"The United Planetary Federation is my home, my land, and my country. The journey begins, and starts from within..." -Tanya Rubi Rivers, Recon, 1st Lt, Experimental Special Forces Task Force One: Frostbite.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Scented Skunk
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 12:30:18 PM »
...I forgot this existed until Saph posted in his gallery. So this is indirectly thanks to him. So, after a good goddamn three years, I shall give some of the best images of my characters that have come up in those past few years.

Still, holy shit.

Spoiler for Sytex Xiuhcoatl:

^Random sketch Zae drew when they were just screwing around one day, they liked it, and so they decided to not only send it to me, but keep it in their gallery on Weasyl. Badass detail is badass.

^I commissioned this drawing a few months back, and it was supposed to be a sort of a gift for my buddy Buster. I wanted him to know that no matter the fact that he is more Brony than furry, that he'd always be my friend. So I asked for the image to portray that. Some of the Brony community may know him as Sky Buster, and some may know him as Busterbuizel

^ I need more anthro drawings of Sytex. This is one of only two that I can remember. And this one is just an avatar bust.

^ Older avatar that some might remember. Great, but sadly, easily one-upped by my current avatar.

^ In the first post of this topic (as hard as that is to find), there's a picture of Sytex on a cliffside, paws crossed. Well, this was the paired image I received from my buddy Jordan. She took about nine months to finish it up, but it was a request. So I didn't mind waiting.

Spoiler for Nick Sintari (plus his sister):

^ New avatar that I got as a free bonus with the following image. It is also much less serious. Done by Zaelis!

^This, I commissioned from Zaelis for a fairly low price. And I have to say... it's one of my all time favorite images. I need a Jacket like that. Honestly I do.

^ This is Nick's sister, Flare! She was inspired by my very first Shiny Charizard back in the day. Got a shiny Charmander from Professor Oak in Fire Red back in 2006, and the name Flare came to mind. Cliche, sure, but there's always going to be a cliche somewhere. I ended up losing that Pokemon because all my games got stolen in a break in back in late 2007. In 2008, I started a Pokemon fan fiction and created her as my character's starter, and an eventual mate to my OC. Then, Zypher showed up and that changed. Flare became Nick's sister, and honestly, it worked much better.

Spoiler for Ren Blake:

^ Ooooold art. This was what Ren looked like back in the day! Back when I abused Black and Red color combinations like so many others.

^ Now THIS, was a damn good decision. I gave Zaelis some baselines and colors, but otherwise, free roam on their entire design for Ren. I watched the whole process, and I didn't have to give them a single pointer or direction. They asked what I thought of some things, but I was constantly happy with it. Now they have a crush on his design.

If you're at all curious about any of my characters, I can gladly explain their history and such! It just happens to be 4:30 am for me, and I can't do that right now. Whoops.

Psst, also. The image attached is Zaelis' result of **censor** around with charcoal for shading a traditional piece. The result? Something showing off Sytex's rather unique facial features and expressions. I love it!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 12:32:00 PM by Sytex »

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2015, 09:06:45 PM »
These a freakin' amazing! O.O

It makes me want to throw away my pencils and never draw again, but I think I shall take it as a challenge instead.

Awesome dragons are awesome!

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 09:21:39 PM »
I like the last one by Ren Blake. The color scheme is awesome
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Midnight Madness

• Scented Skunk
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 01:37:33 AM »
*boop*

As someone who hasn't even started doing art, believe me, I will probably feel disappointed until I can do at least what Zaelis can. Glad you like them!

I like the last one by Ren Blake. The color scheme is awesome

Oh, definitely. Zaelis blew me away with it... and themselves. They gushed over it for a few days after drawing it. XD

Anyway, three new images!

---

^The above is Damien Church. He's my, supposedly, darling little Shark Dragon. In my headcanon, poor kid had some really bad bullying experiences for being a hybrid and, as a result, became shy. Likewise, his first relationship was an attempt to convince the bullies to stop, but the girl ended up being abusive and horrid, so he's extremely shy of relationships and very much avoids people, for the most part. He's not some cliche shy character, either; he's got his own unique flavor of shyness.

^I said I needed more anthro Sytex, and Zaelis delivered! They did their best to add on the more toned appearance the generally defines his anthro form. That said, he is pretty tall, so portraying both can be troublesome.

And attached is Juliet's overlay of Sytex, transforming him into a rainbow rave dragon! Glowsticks and applicable clothing items not included. However, the music is included! From My Cold Dead Hands by Combichrist

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Midnight Madness

• Scented Skunk
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2015, 11:48:32 PM »
Update time! I commissioned Zae again, all the way back in May, to be exact, and he had to take time to get done with school and all that stress before he could so much as start. Patient as I was, he finished the commission yesterday, and I must say I'm beyond happy with how it turned out.

The commission was of my new main 'sona, Nick Sintari. Well, Nick is the very first character I made that was oriented towards the furry fandom, but he was always overshadowed by Sytex as my primary. But Nick is more like me than Sytex in a lot of ways. But, as an added bonus, I tossed in his sister, Flare Sintari, as well.

This piece is showcasing their mega-evolved states with Nick as Mega Charizard X and Flare as Mega Charizard Y. The focus was on the characters, so Zae decided to do a little abstract experiment with the background. That said, due to the events in my headcanon where these two would first achieve these forms would befit said abstract background. I do plan to write this some day, so no spoilers for the time being. Let's just say all hell has broken loose. :U

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2015, 06:27:45 PM »