The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: EverE Industries  (Read 12998 times)

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am not crazy. I have never been tested.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mutant Coyote
  • Coloring: blue/grey, dark brown, golden/brown, white
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 124lb
  • Build: Short, curvy, animalistic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Trying my hide off
Re: EverE Industries
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2015, 04:18:00 AM »
Jackson's eyes sparkled like a puppy listening to a fairytale at bedtime. "Woah, Richard never went into much detail, he was never really much for descriptive language. All I really knew about were green plants and flowers. Fem was the one who told me about flowers. At night when I got scared as a puppy and Richard was off working on something, id go curl up with her and she'd tell me about flowers and this real nice girl she used to know named Avery, and all the flowers she liked to grow in their old apartment....." he trailed off at the end with a contented smile before suddenly perking up and looking around. "Where did that runner go? She should have been back a while ago with more scraps." He shook his head and sighed. "Ill just go get it myself. You try and get some of these new parts to fit that machine, okay?" And with that he dashed off towards the scrap pile.

As soon as he disapeared from sight, an old wolfhound working on another part of the machine a ways down looked up and hissed, trying to get Andrew's attention. "Hey, hey you, kid!" He held his head low and his old rusty metal jaw squeaked as he spoke almost as much as his dry old voice. "I wouldnt associate with that there freak if I were you, oup's crazier than a rabid cat with a smoke. He just ain't right." His eyes narrowed. "Why do you think he's so happy all the time? And he still got that hole in his head 'stead of a new eye. Hell, id be danced if you wake up one night woth his paws 'round your neck and that dopey grin looking down on ya. He's the last survived of that old rebellion years back and ain't nobody sees what he seen and gets out alright. Jus' whatch yourself son." The old sog's eyes were dull but looks on the shark with conviction be for darting back down busily to their work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frost turned and pouted up at him, giving him her biggest puppy dog eyes. "Aww, that's a shame, you should come back later! Or even better! Ill come to the bunks amd get you after your shift and we can go meet them together! That't'll be fun!" She leaned up and gave him a sweet peck on the cheek and a gentle shove off. "Off you go, ill see you later!"
WARNING: Likes to type obnoxiously long messages! Approach with caution!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2015, 10:41:30 PM »
Duernab walked towards the nearest guard post, when he heard more commotion over his radio. "Tybalt? got the one that got Barrett? heh. let me take a look at this"

He climbed up from the factory floor, a couple of other guards also followed. eventually he came to see Tybalt and 305. "Right..." he crouched down next to 305 and lifted her head with one paw, so the runner was looking right at him, he also notes the number on her collar. "What are we going to do with you then?" Duernab grinned nastily, and then let her head drop again before turning on his radio "There are... err... five? yes five guards up here, including me, you know what 305 has done. what the hell do we do with her?" Duernab looked up at Tybalt, he did not know the deer, but he clearly was someone he could get along with... He smiled at him, and mouthed "Good work"
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2015, 04:19:55 PM »
Duernab shook his head "You want to leave so soon? You caught her. Boss will want to know! maybe you will get a promotion" Duernab grinned, and then fumbled with his Radio again, and tapped his foot.waiting for his orders.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2015, 09:03:38 PM »
Whoever this medic was, she was a good actor. If it had been a fiffrent time. A diffrent place. Then maybe Jacob would of thought she was genuine. But to find her display of kindness, affection, and innocence in a place like this actually scared him more then if she flat out dragged him kicking and screaming in there. "Y-yeah, right" he said, wasting no time in running away when she shoved him off. The fox hurried back down the scaffolding, swearing inside his head. It was only a matter of time before the medic found out his shift ended in ten minutes, and that the clinic was his last run of the day. He needed to think if something to him busy so he had an excuse.

Andrew grimiced at the old dogs words, but mauled them over in his head. He knew 002 wasnt quite right, this place can do that to you, but he didnt think he was capable of anything like murder. He wouldnt push 002 quite out of his life yet, but would be weary. Picking up the parts from the ground, the shark got to work, firing up his torch once more and welding in the new gear pins.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2015, 01:10:25 AM »
"Christ guys, when a guard gets hurt he can't get any docs, but when one of the workers gets hurt you guys-"
"Shut the hell up fulton, and walk your damn self to the clinic."
The shepherd was quickly cut off by a smooth, bored sounding voice. His voice, and his deportment (If you could see him that is) all betrayed that he was a snobbish, self assured prick who 'Knows his place in the world, and that place is above all of you'
"But..."
"It's not serious. you can walk, you can talk. And I'm busy, so get the hell off the airway."
"Fine. And I get to decide what happens to that runner, I'm the one most directly affected by it. so, it makes a certain degree of-"
"Company regulation states that a beating will be delivered, at the discretion of the observing security officer. since you couldn't catch her, whoever does gets to beat the tar out of her. then I get to fix her."
There was a sigh audible over the radio as barrett started trudging to the med clinic, wincing slightly at the pain in his hand

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2015, 01:12:40 AM »
Duernab grins evilly, hearing the instructions come through on his radio, he passes a baton to Tybalt. "Ok, I don't think we have met, but I want to see what your made of. I can hold her down if you like, though with that leg, I don't think its necessary."
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 09:37:38 PM by Angder »

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2015, 03:26:03 AM »
Victoria tried to be as indifferent as possible as she was handled my the other guards, a form of "playing dead" so to speak adopted by most workers who had been in the factory long enough to get more than a dozen beatings or so. It was a sort of running experiment in an unspoken way, trying to see what may possibly be able to be done to ensure the lightest beating possible. Most liked it if they could get some good screams and sobs out of some but that could lead to making them too happy with their work to where after long enough there'd be nothing left of you to scream. And silence either made them bored or angry.

As she looked up at the guard who had cought her though she glimpsed a swift moment of sympathy in his eyes and her chest buzzed with a jumping hope as she stared at him pleadingly. Too bad that only made it hurt worse when the blow hit her back. She let out a choked yelp but the wind was knocked out of her too quickly to make much more of a sound. She gasped on the floor like a fish out of water, pawing at the ground as she tried to suck in air again.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 11:50:02 AM by Cinder42 »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2015, 07:42:53 AM »
Duernab sighed. "unless you are trying to cuddle it into submission I have no idea what the hell you think you are doing" Duernab forces Tybalt off the runner with his foot. "Look at you, its a god-damn number, 305 to be precise." Duernab said, exasperated. "Look, do you know what the numbers are?" Duernab grinned nastily, and pushed Tybalt against the railing of the scaffolding "They are the same as whats directly behind you right now, NOTH. ING. NOTHING. It stopped being something when it walked through the door. REMEMBER THAT! they don't need your apologies! They are things to be played with!" Duernab then stormed off. Another wimp, and this one is even worse than barrett...

As the Tiger walked he tapped the railing with his claws, an irregular tap. Duernabs short lived good mood had come to an end.

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2015, 12:50:36 PM »
Victoria's already uneven breath hitched as she forum herself suddenly embraced my the guard. Her whole body tensed, much to the chagrin of the injured parts of it, amd her fur stood on end. This had never happened before and she genuinely didnt know how to handle it. Any sort of touch that didn't hurt seemed.... foreign. She could hear, or more feel, his words against her neck and they only added to her confusion. "I- " her stuttered out response was cut off as the guard was removed by one of his co-workers. The dense air of the facility seemed to hit her all over again as she once again found herself exposed on the floor. She whatched him get chewed out before the decidedly more violent guard moved off in a little fit of anger, reminding her of a little black void of rage as he stormed away. She turned her eyes back to the guard who had hit her and..... helped her, and flattened her ears a bit in sympathy. Usuoly no one gave the guards crap accept maybe the newbies, for the most part they almost seemed as close s the world's WORST frat. She leaned forward tentatively, looking him over. "I-Im sorry," she swallowed, trying to steady her voice "thank you"

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2015, 05:36:37 PM »
Jacob had been running down the catwalks when had to stop, the way infront of him blocked by a scuffle. The guards had the same runner he saw earlier pinned to the floor, then hit her with a baton. But what happened next confused him. The guard dropped his baton and... seemed to be crying? Bending down and massaging the spot he hit on the runner before being chewed out by his colleague. As the tiger cane storming by the fox flattened himself against the wall to let him pass, adverting his eyes down to the floor. The other two were blocking the closest way down to the floor, and glancing back towards the clinic, he hoped they would finish this up quickly.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2015, 12:32:50 AM »
A drone quickly ambled over to victoria, propelled by a set of four, large rotors. They looked like they could cut a man's head off (and, in fact, if one looked closely enough, one would see the faintest traces of blood on the propellers, but they were whirring at a razor-fast speed, so that was invisible to the naked eye)
The drone was a smallish, squat thing, just what was needed and nothing more. In all honesty, the thing looked like a metal box with rotors strapped to it.
But, Victoria likely knew what that thing was. Most workers did.
It was the thing come to take her to the clinic, to replace all of her wounded limbs (and then some) with cold, hard metal.
"Worker 305, You are to lay on the ground, and make no further movements. Comply and you will not be harmed any more than necessary." The thing bommed, from tinny speakers
Though that was a lie. The tractor Fields, or "UFO beams" as the workers had come to call them, hurt like you were being crushed. It was said that if one of these came to get you, and not one of the medics (they tend to like to be up-close and personal when they grab their creations), you were an extremely unlucky, as The doctors that make many, many prostheses per day use those. Wainewright, one of the nice ones, used one, but many more used their own personal fleet of "Saucers" (though, as aforementioned, they looked much more like a box) 
Duernab would be happy to see that thing take her off, most likely.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2015, 01:21:43 AM »
The Robot said nothing. If it could talk, if it could think, it would have sighed. But it could do neither. If it had an operator, he (or she) would likely have made a crack about how stupid Tybalt was. But it didn't, so the notional drone operator stayed silent.
With a loud, alien sounding "whu-whump" sort of noise, a blue field of almost blinding light enveloped Victoria, carrying her kicking and screaming away.
The thing had simply not been programmed to respond to such commands as the deer's.
Thankfully, the sheer amount of pain that the field caused made her black out within seconds, as the thing ferried her off (hopefully) to a doctor like Wainewright.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2015, 09:56:02 AM »
Victoria attempted to get up, perhaps try to help in some way, but the little metal drone was apon her in a second. The field it produced was just as painful as it was infamous for and she struggled and kicked out at it s she felt herself begining to slip away into unconsciousness. The guard had bothered to help her, and she did not want a kindness that rare to go to waste. As the world finally sputtered to black she threw out one last desperate blow in the air with her artificial leg, finding it colliding with the cold metal underside of the drone. There waa harsh metallic scratch as the two metals fought for supremesy, and eventuolly it was the soft underside of the drone that caved. It was build to fly around and carry workers. Sure, it could withstand a crash or two but they were cheaply made and rather disposable, they're fields had a habbit of glitching up after a year or two anyway. Her paw on the other hand had been designed to withstand the mileage placed apon it by a runner, so the hard metal practically tore through the drone's underside.

The light burned out and she hit the ground with a thub, hitting her head a bit and blacking out as she finally lost consciousness fully. The drone on the other hand was wrecked, a large, ugly gash and dent mating the operative underside.

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2015, 02:51:28 AM »
Victoria's brows furrowed slightly at the voice, it was a guard's orders, she had better wake up, and quick. Her brows scrunched up slightly and a little groan slipped past her lips, every fiber of her body feeling like it was groaning alongside it in complaint of having to wake up. When one blacks out, they generally stayed that way for a bit, well, this was EverE, and words like "generally" didn't aply. And when a guard asked you something it didn't matter if you were dyeing in your bed, you perked up and answered.

Jackson trotted happily back out to his work station, a little bundle of metal in his grasp that he quickly emptied on the ground. He straightened up and sighed. "I didn't see any sign of that little runner, maybe she decided she had more important things to do."

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2015, 05:46:34 PM »
Jacob stood there dumbfounded, confused and still trying to process what happened. Since when did guards care about workers? The fox watched as the deer picked up the other runner and started off towards the med clinic, knowing there was a was to save both her ass and his. "Excuse me sir " Jacob said, stepping in front of Tybalt as he came near. "I dont know why you did what you did, and Im not going to question your actions, but if you take 305 to the ned clinic then all you did would be for nothing. Please, if you want to help her further then take her back to the runners barracks. We look after our own so she'll be taken care of. Ill even finish the rest of her runs today but I beg of you, dont let the doctors get her hands on her." He looked back to the infermery, hoping he could convince this guard before the medics came out here to retrieve  the runner themselves.

Andrew flipped up his welding goggles as 002 came back. He had already replaced the new gears, pullies, and belt inside the machine and was now working on filing down the edges he had burned off. The shark looked over the metal on the ground, mauling over hiw to go about making the panal. "Yeah, maybe. Though it would of been nice if she could of at least told us first before up and leaving." He said.