The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Break! IC  (Read 8955 times)

Offline PEFA Harker

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Featherhead Falcon with Far-Fetched Failures
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Peregrine Falcon
  • Coloring: Dark blue & white
  • Height: 37cm
  • Weight: about 550g, fluctuates
  • Build: Feral, smallish
  • Currently: Crashed into a window
Re: Break! IC
« Reply #300 on: February 05, 2015, 08:46:39 AM »
Harker, who just carried more equipments from the ruins of the lab to the hangar,  noticed that something was seeping through the gaps in the enchanted steel floors. He dumped them onto the ground and raised to the salty wind. What he saw was, the coast line was expanding quickly into the now-floating island.
"quick guys the island was sinking!"He shouted to his friends, who also seemed to be noticed somehow and getting onto the plane.
But what he then learned, was Waiven was still wound and immobile in the hangar. He dove into the chamber through a window immediately and saw the two,seems definitely not being well. He leaned and whispered to Thomas: "Thomas, we've gotta go, try to carry him onto a plane, things aren't looking up."
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 08:57:43 AM by PEFA Harker »

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #301 on: February 05, 2015, 06:13:09 PM »
"R-right..." Thomas went, climbing to his feet "My plane isn't big enough for the three of us... That big hangar over there should have some." He groaned, climbing to his feet, hefting one of waiven' arms over his shoulder and walking towards a large hangar.
He pressed a button on the side of it, and the hangars opened to reveal a large,grey, Military grade HC-130.
"Good..." He said "Should have some emergency supplies... Harker, you think you could grab my plane and taxi it over here while I run some preflight checks?"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #302 on: February 06, 2015, 04:11:30 AM »
     Meanwhile, the Data-construct stated out at the sinking island as the six fur airship sailed to the nearest island. He wondered about it aloud in a garbled sham of speech, his voice yet to be fully established. The cat girl ignored it and kept right on flying.

Elsewhere, a black wolf opened his eyes yet again and sat up. His clothes were torn and bloody. He was trapped somewhere dark and cramped. Far above him a tiny light could be seen.
     Noises could be heard outside, and voices. Suddenly the floor gave way, and the titanic Anti-Airship high explosive shell that had just been the floor slid out onto the real floor. Two pirates glared down at the black wolf.
     "Looks like we got ourselves a stowaway!" One pirate grinned, drawing a handgun.
     The wolf yelped. He remembered...he remembered falling out of the sky. Then...he must have dropped into the barrel of this gun!
     He was alive! He - !
     And with a crack, everything was gone.

(((Thoughts on the wolf data construct and the pirate ship wolf? In the OOC thread - Gir)))
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #303 on: February 25, 2015, 01:01:40 AM »
A blue jaguar blasted through the clouds on his flying carpet, laying down in a relaxed position. He didn't care where his carpet took him, but the jaguar was in need of a vacation from fighting evil, slaying monsters, and saving people. He hummed to himself as he left the high winds against his fur. He loved every second of it.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft