The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Break! IC  (Read 8980 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Break! IC
« Reply #270 on: December 22, 2014, 05:13:11 AM »
Niv began to pull up to avoid crashing. He then headed to the air strip which he assumed they would meet him at.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline PEFA Harker

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Featherhead Falcon with Far-Fetched Failures
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Peregrine Falcon
  • Coloring: Dark blue & white
  • Height: 37cm
  • Weight: about 550g, fluctuates
  • Build: Feral, smallish
  • Currently: Crashed into a window
« Reply #271 on: December 22, 2014, 06:06:40 AM »
The laboratory building Harker is now standing below seems to be directly hit by a heavy cannon or sort, had a half of it collapsed, Harker climbed in from a window and switched the magic nightvision system on his goggle in the dark corridor.

Post Merge: December 22, 2014, 06:24:53 AM
The first distination Harker went is the guard's room, and found in disgust the old coyote lain there with the lab keys he wanted in hand which was not on his wrist.
He went directly into the chemistry lab, in order to access to where he really wanted to.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 06:24:53 AM by PEFA Harker, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #272 on: December 22, 2014, 11:13:18 AM »
Waiven looked through the wreckage while listening, he wasnt too far off before he blinked and his sight turned to the bodies close by, they looked like... but no that wasnt possible. But they were... the skies reddened as theyslowly slid across the ground, blood trailing behind, Waiven backed up and then crouched holding his head screaming, his eyes shut tight, as soon as he opened them everything seemed to be fine. "It was... a daydream?" he asked himelf before returning back to Thomas.
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #273 on: December 22, 2014, 03:17:27 PM »
"What... What was a daydream?" He asks, looking to him with concern "ah... Never mind. You're here now!" He winced slightly, feeling the pain flare back up in his leg. He threw a pill of codeine into his mouth , quickly downing it with the vodka he used earlier

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline PEFA Harker

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #274 on: December 22, 2014, 03:22:43 PM »
Holding the newly-crafted chemical, Harker stepped carefully out of the room and walked in the corridor. With the aid of the metal detector took from a geology professor's office, He soon found the door hidden behind a completely unsuspected locker inside the biology storehouse and chuckled, the campus tale of a secret national magic energestics laboratory inside the school is real...... but partially, he can't guarrantee what it is, but that worth a try.
The lights on the enchanted steel gate still blinking,It seems that the emergency elemental generator inside is still working. Harker placed the whole flask of nitroglycerin under the lock and then putted a narrow stick of mercury fulminate inside and lighted it with matches. Then he backed off quickly a few steps and jump out of the window and ran as fast as he can-- he is still too weak to fly. After a long minute of wait, The ground-shaking sound of the explosives blowing up rushed out of the building and echoed across the whole island, fire spilled from the window roasting everything near. He slowly walked back to the gate, it was,not too surprisingly,unhurt, but the lock system on it was been destroyed completely, with ease he drew the door open, to his surprise and disgust, multiple bodies lain inside on the metallic floor and all died of oxygen lackness, and a few of them even in military uniforms, it looked like the collapsed building blocked the respiration vent.
He walked near one of the multiple consoles inside, seems to be the only one that haven't been password-locked, tapped it, and a radar-like screen with the map of the archipelago appeared on it. Except that there are glowing points here and there on it, and when he zoomed in it turned out to be furries,and even showed their species. He noticed that a corsac fox and a wolf was on the beach close to each other. Were they Waiven and Thomas? Maybe......
Suddenly a bright red triangle appeared and approaching on the screen, with that he heard the noise of turbine engines. He ran quickly outside and saw the plane circling above. He went back excited and picked up a radio from one of the soldier's dead bodies as well the pistol on it. He fired multiple shots into the air when turning on the radio, and once it finished that Harker immediately switched it to all-channel mode and said into the speaker in both joyment and fear, He doesn't know who's on it, but it worthed a try, again.
"Anyone on the plane......response if heard, this is Harker Sterling, native fur, survivor of the Skailian attack."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: December 22, 2014, 05:47:09 PM »
"Harker! Your alive too." Niv was overcome with joy that his friends were still alive. Maybe Shane was alive too. Niv began to come in for a landing on the airstrip. He landed with ease and turned off the planes engine. Einstein jumped Nivs back and the two rushed to meet Harker. "Waiven and Thomas are on the shore. We should go meet up with them." Niv was so happy, now all he needed was Shane.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: December 22, 2014, 09:35:15 PM »
Waiven tried to help Thomas by giving him a little support on his side, his paw resting on Thomas' chest. "You doing okay? seems like the meds i got dont last long for you..."

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
Break! IC
« Reply #277 on: December 22, 2014, 09:51:13 PM »
"Yeah... Some family thing, codeine doesn't last very long for us... But we almost never get addicted to things, so that's good." He grunted "take us... To the airstrip... That's where he's gonna land. My plane also has some good stuff on it."
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 12:15:52 AM by Naismith the fox »

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline PEFA Harker

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: December 23, 2014, 12:04:03 AM »
“Great......Niv! You made it, and so does the other...s!”Harker paused a bit thinking of Shane. Then he looked at him pointing inside.“Um......Niv? Can you come in here for a while and I will wait for them outside? I means, I've got some tough passwords.”

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: December 23, 2014, 12:50:46 AM »
"Ok, my skin is getting dry anyway. Tell them i said hi and man I hope Shane is with them." Niv went back into the plane, Einstein still clinging to the back of his shirt.

Offline PEFA Harker

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: December 23, 2014, 01:17:14 AM »
“No I means you to come here and help me out with your power for these......fine, you needed relax anyways.” Harker sighed in slight frustration and walked back to the main building to collect anything of much value.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: December 23, 2014, 01:29:38 AM »
((Sorry you weren't specific.))

While in the plane, Niv began to pour water on his head from one of his water bottles, while Einstein watched with curriosity. "I can't wait to see everyone together at last. I know we may have lost everyone else but together we can take down the pirates and get revenge for all those who died...some homecoming this was." Niv's face darkened a little. He had never seen combat before, this was his first time ever fighting back. Even when he was bullied he just ran or got help from his friends. This time would be different, he could feel it.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: December 23, 2014, 04:34:57 AM »
Waiven followed Thomas' instructions and took him to the landing point

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #283 on: December 23, 2014, 04:38:59 AM »
I groan loudly, gesturing a hand towards one of the hangars "that one... If my...plane's still okay... Should be some loot in there."

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: December 23, 2014, 04:59:21 AM »
When Niv was finished refreshing his skin, he decided to check if Thomas and Waiven were there yet. He peeked outside the hangar and not to far away he could see Thomas and Waiven approaching. He was about to start waving them over but he noticed something was wrong. Thomas looked like he was in serious pain and Waiven was half carrying, half dragging him to the hangar. "Thomas!" Niv quickly rushed over to them with Eistein in hot pursuit. "Thomas, what happened?" Einstein leaped onto Niv's back, almost making Niv stumble, and peered over his shoulder at Thomas and Waiven.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 05:03:26 AM by Overlord0822 »