The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Broken Fourth Wall  (Read 209490 times)

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
Re: Broken Fourth Wall
« Reply #5670 on: March 30, 2016, 03:47:14 AM »
Foxi was sitting on a chair in her dark form dressed like Ciel Phantomhive. "... Halp me. My creator watched Black Butler again."

Karasu was trying desperately not to burst out laughing.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #5671 on: March 30, 2016, 04:04:57 AM »
"Oh god the horror..." Lenna says seeing you dressed in such a way.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #5672 on: March 30, 2016, 04:28:12 AM »
Zaida laid back giving a small sigh and curling up in her blanket.

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #5673 on: March 30, 2016, 08:46:18 AM »
Karasu couldn't hold it back anymore and fell over laughing. "Pfft-- Foxiel Ravenhive!"

Foxi facepalmed. "Just... go make me some tea."

"Yes, my lord," Karasu said in her best Sebastian voice, giving a small bow before walking away and continuing to laugh hysterically.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5674 on: March 30, 2016, 01:43:55 PM »
Terra gave out a call. "Here! Here!" he shouted, excitedly hopping up and down, for he couldn't jump. His left head joined in happily, while the right head thought: Oh no... Here it goes again. I wish I wasn't stuck to this body. If only I could free myself...

Anna in the meantime slowly woke up. "Ooh... my head..." she slowly said, "Is... is there... is there anybody there?" She lifted up her head and looked around, finding herself in the same thread as she fainted in. At this point, her left eye was red, but her right eye was blue. After blinking some times both became blue. She sat up, and by now her thoughts were stabilised.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #5675 on: March 31, 2016, 12:15:00 AM »
Sybil nodded. "Ardys will be fine," she said, chuckling. "She may be pregnant, but I'm pretty sure she could still kick ass if she needed to."

Viola nodded. "Okay... here comes!" she said, tossing the frisbee to Terra... forgetting that she was also throwing for Katsuro to catch. She turned to Foxi and grinned. "Welcome back!" she said.

Cassy nodded. "Very true," she said, still rubbing her stomach a little through her shirt. "It sure makes it easier, doesn't it?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5676 on: March 31, 2016, 02:17:07 AM »
Katsuro barked indignantly.

Foxi sipped the tea Karasu had brought her. "Thanks!"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #5677 on: March 31, 2016, 02:20:08 AM »
Viola blushed. "Sorry, Katsuro!" she said, thinking for a moment. "Uh... Here!" Suddenly pulling another frisbee out of nowhere, she threw it for Katsuro.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5678 on: March 31, 2016, 02:44:35 AM »
Katsuro jumped up and caught the frisbee in his mouth.

"Wait... hold on.. my eye had better be normal if I take off this eyepatch..." Foxi muttered.

"Yeah, good luck with that!" called a voice strikingly similar to Foxi's from somewhere beyond the forum. "You're gonna have to deal with being Ciel until the day I get over this Black Butler fandom... AKA the rest of your life!"

"Great..." Foxi muttered. "Could've at least made it Sebastian. At least that would've made sense, since that's who my dark form is based off of."

"Be glad I didn't choose Grell!" the voice replied.

Foxi, randomly wearing a black tailcoat, let out a sigh. "You do realize the rest of this thread has no idea what we're even talking about, and therefore this post is completely pointless, right?"

"Good point," the voice replied. "Welp, Imma just be going now!" With that, all traces of the voice (except Foxi's tailcoat) disapoofed.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5679 on: March 31, 2016, 02:55:05 AM »
In the far off distance, a strange human figure in a gas mask raised their hand. "I GET IT!" they said before disappearing.

Viola grinned. "Great catch!"

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5680 on: March 31, 2016, 02:58:21 AM »
The small white kitsune puffed out his chest, letting out a low purr.

Foxi looked at herself in a mirror. "I STILL HAVE THE EYEPATCH Y'KNOW!"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5681 on: March 31, 2016, 03:51:20 AM »
The small white kitsune puffed out his chest, letting out a low purr.

Foxi looked at herself in a mirror. "I STILL HAVE THE EYEPATCH Y'KNOW!"

Viola gently stroked Katsuro's ears. "You could take it off?" she suggested to Foxi.

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5682 on: March 31, 2016, 04:12:31 AM »
Katsuro purred.

Foxi sighed and slightly lifted the eyepatch, then looked into the mirror. ".... I will kill that annoying little weeaboo...."

"You can't!" the same voice as from earlier said. "You can only do what I make you do! Hah!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Broken Fourth Wall
« Reply #5683 on: March 31, 2016, 04:19:15 AM »
"Getting a bit of a headache.." Groaned as she laid against the tree next to her brother, devin.
Devin the German Shepard and saber mix, just sat listening and watching everyone slightly confused. "This thread is a bit weird." He said scratching his chest his shirt on his shoulders.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #5684 on: March 31, 2016, 04:23:44 AM »
Lenna wakes up and there is a banana stuck to her head.
"Oh hello Zaida."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!