The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Broken Fourth Wall  (Read 209512 times)

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
Re: Broken Fourth Wall
« Reply #3855 on: June 29, 2015, 07:20:36 PM »
I look around growling before shaking my head.
"Um,what am I doing on the table?" I ask
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3856 on: June 29, 2015, 07:21:33 PM »
Cassy couldn't cast it because unfortunatly for her, history had been changed and making it so Talia never taught her a single spell. In place of her light a aura of her favorite color kept appearing and made her feel physcally stronger.
Talia was done making fish and came over to see her plushy on the ground.
"How did miss trixie get all the way out here?" She put trixie in her pocket and put the plates of fish on a table.
"Hey uh...jewpawno want some fish?"

Cassy cocked an eyebrow. "What the... Why isn't my magic working...?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #3857 on: June 29, 2015, 07:25:33 PM »
"What are you talking about. Your using your aura works just fine, one day you'll be just as strong an adept as me." Talia said smiling at cassy.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3858 on: June 29, 2015, 07:29:04 PM »
"What are you talking about. Your using your aura works just fine, one day you'll be just as strong an adept as me." Talia said smiling at cassy.

Cassy blinked. "Adept...?" she said, cocking her head. "I... What's an adept? I thought I was your apprentice in being a witch."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3859 on: June 29, 2015, 07:30:19 PM »
"Your a witch?" I ask seeing as in another forum everything had changed.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #3860 on: June 29, 2015, 07:32:42 PM »
"if your a witch then you can make a sandwich." I say looking at the sky drawing stick figures..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3861 on: June 29, 2015, 07:39:15 PM »
"I used to be!" Cassy said. "An apprentice one, anyway... Talia, what's going on? Why can't I cast light spells or healing spells anymore?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #3862 on: June 29, 2015, 07:57:56 PM »
"What are you talking about. I taught you to do physical magic, like this." Talia glowed a purple aura and punched a nearby tree which broke in half.
"Like that."

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3863 on: June 29, 2015, 08:00:28 PM »
I put a sign up that said 10 on it like a judge.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3864 on: June 29, 2015, 08:03:30 PM »
"What are you talking about. I taught you to do physical magic, like this." Talia glowed a purple aura and punched a nearby tree which broke in half.
"Like that."

Cassy lowered her ears. "I don't remember that... Could you teach me again? Please?" Trying to use her light magic, Cassy summoned the aura and punched U2's new album. "What the heck happened?!"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #3865 on: June 29, 2015, 08:17:30 PM »
"See, later we should work on your speed. Like i have said before this magic makes you stronger, fast and overall more physically adept. Which is why we are actually called adepts. Just don't use it for to long as it can strain your body."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #3866 on: June 29, 2015, 08:20:53 PM »
"Magic is a bunch of smoke and mirrors."I still look back at the sky.

• Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #3867 on: June 29, 2015, 08:22:00 PM »
"No its not!" Talia said offended.

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3868 on: June 29, 2015, 08:25:36 PM »
"Magic is being able to monipulate the enerfy around you"
I say, "more science if you ask me." i laid down putting my hands i mder my head.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3869 on: June 29, 2015, 08:26:45 PM »
"See, later we should work on your speed. Like i have said before this magic makes you stronger, fast and overall more physically adept. Which is why we are actually called adepts. Just don't use it for to long as it can strain your body."

Cassy stopped the aura and tried to remember learning any of this. "... Okay... so using that makes me stronger and faster, but it will hurt me if I use it too long?"