The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Broken Fourth Wall  (Read 209530 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Broken Fourth Wall
« Reply #3810 on: June 29, 2015, 03:59:31 PM »
Cassy didn't feel any pulse because trixie never had one, SHE'S A PLUSHY.  XP
However trixie had lost all her magic and was just a normal plushy now. The door to the cabin opened and Talia came out fully grown.
"...what are furs doing here. Oh hi cassy."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #3811 on: June 29, 2015, 04:05:25 PM »
"Um, who are you?" I ask looking at the fur over at the cabin.
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3812 on: June 29, 2015, 04:06:16 PM »
Cassy didn't feel any pulse because trixie never had one, SHE'S A PLUSHY.  XP
However trixie had lost all her magic and was just a normal plushy now. The door to the cabin opened and Talia came out fully grown.
"...what are furs doing here. Oh hi cassy."

Cassy raised a hand. "Hey, Talia," she said. "So... What's going on?"

Daisy sighed. "This is a such a cluster... Chains, that's Talia," she said.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3813 on: June 29, 2015, 04:10:26 PM »
(Wait, have we forgotten each other on this forum too? :? )

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3814 on: June 29, 2015, 04:13:57 PM »
(Wait, have we forgotten each other on this forum too? :? )

"Not in the slightest," Daisy said. "This thread is called 'Broken Fourth Wall' for a reason, Chains. Now, as the lady who created me once told Cassy, lose the parenthesis."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #3815 on: June 29, 2015, 04:17:16 PM »
Parachuting in from the sky was a faceless human wearing a shirt that said "crit happens" and showed a 20 sided dice with the #1 side highlighted. He landesld dusted himself off and approached the group.
Talia: "Oh hi stephan." Even though he had no face he spoke.
Stephan: "z'up."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3816 on: June 29, 2015, 04:21:32 PM »
Daisy looked at Stephan. "... Well, do you know how we can fix this?" she said, raising her hands to about chest level with her arms extended in a 'Help, please?" gesture.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #3817 on: June 29, 2015, 04:22:43 PM »
Meanwhile a Tall well built scaley comes flying flying from a portal which closes shortly after.The scaley in space/army armor stands up and holds his Buzzsaw in front of him." Hey where am I? WHAT THE TRUCK?! I can read my mind!"
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3818 on: June 29, 2015, 04:23:51 PM »
Daisy waited patiently.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #3819 on: June 29, 2015, 04:28:40 PM »
Stephan ignored the crazy main with a buzz saw and took daisy out of ear shot of everyone and said.
"They have basically gone through a complete reboot. Talia is no longer a witch, she an adept that has guns for weapons and doesn't now in that alternate universe, she loved chains. Lennox is also gone, just gone, he now one with Talia again and needs the star to be free again.

Meanwhile talia actually engaged the mad guy with a buzz saw in conversation.
"Hey hows its going."

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3820 on: June 29, 2015, 04:30:42 PM »
"Who are you?" I ask looking at the faceless man.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #3821 on: June 29, 2015, 04:31:38 PM »
"Oh....Welll....I say I'm doing not good.Since I was in the middle of beating a man to a bloody pulp, by I guess this place will do."He looked around ,confused by the fact of all the diffrent furs, and human.He stoped to shout"I"M JEWPAWNO THE LEGENDARY COW RIDER OF TIME!!!!"
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3822 on: June 29, 2015, 04:33:01 PM »
Stephan ignored the crazy main with a buzz saw and took daisy out of ear shot of everyone and said.
"They have basically gone through a complete reboot. Talia is no longer a witch, she an adept that has guns for weapons and doesn't now in that alternate universe, she loved chains. Lennox is also gone, just gone, he now one with Talia again and needs the star to be free again.

Meanwhile talia actually engaged the mad guy with a buzz saw in conversation.
"Hey hows its going."

Daisy cocked an eyebrow. "What star, first of all? Secondly, what happened to Trixie? Can she be fixed? Also, what does that mean for Cassy?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #3823 on: June 29, 2015, 04:43:55 PM »
"This." Stephan showed a red star attached to a chain that talia used in the appartments. "I wish i could make her use it now but it is a bad time. As for trixie, i think her days are numbered. Cassy can still learn from talia though she might lose the powers she has gained and become an adept which focus on becoming stronger physically. That is all i have to say for now." Stephan goes to the edge of the fourth wall and puts on a jet pack.
"Oh and chains...i'm a man from the fourth wall."  With that he blasted off to his home in the fourth dimension.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3824 on: June 29, 2015, 04:46:03 PM »
I sit down and pull out a crab claw and chow down, and lifting up my visor...