The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: URGENT: Friend In Need!  (Read 897 times)

Offline Zae

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
URGENT: Friend In Need!
« on: November 09, 2014, 03:23:42 AM »
Please spread the word, or donate if you can!
www.gofundme.com/help-nuka/

My friend Riley is in need of help, he's a really nice guy in a very unfortunate situation. Please, if you could help him out, even donate a little, it all adds up.
Thank you all so much!

"Hey there.
My name is Riley Gibson and I'm a 21 year old trans guy and digital artist who lost my home back in December 2013. Since then I've extremely blessed to live with a friend's family, however that arrangement has ended now that they're moving and I no longer have anywhere to go.

I need to be able to pay for my own place, but I also want to finish my college education. Getting a job is tough becuase I'm still learning how to drive. I struggle to make payments on just about everything, and I'm deathly afraid of going into debt and winding up on the streets.

I really need help. I hate to reach out and ask for money like this, but I don't have many other options to turn to. If you guys can help me get me on my feet, I will be eternally greatful. I will also start offering art commissions again if I manage to get enough money to fix my broken computer."

Offline Fenox Helkiin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I like being a pet. :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/husky/snow leopard
  • Height: 6ft 2
  • Weight: ~13st
  • Build: Toned
Re: URGENT: Friend In Need!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 03:55:41 AM »
If I had any money right now I would without even thinking twice but unfortunately the best thing I can offer at the moment is being someone to talk to.

Sorry... :(
  • Signature art by: Jack Cringer

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
URGENT: Friend In Need!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 09:57:41 AM »
If I could I would donate, howeverI don't have a PayPal account nor has the bank permitted me to use my card on the Internet.
I know 'could of', 'should of' and 'would of' wont help and the best I can offer is being a person to converse with.
I apologise for my inability to help and also the formality of this post.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 10:01:13 AM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 06:16:47 AM »
Could have* Should have* Would have*

Sorry.

Anyway, this, unfortunately, is in no way an uncommon problem and if I donated to everyone who was in a jam like this, I...well, I'd have to be Bill Gates or something. :P

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 06:58:44 AM »
Hehe... I love it when people realise my gramma nazi-isms.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*