The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Setting: Sci-Fi/Future (Everyone is welcome)  (Read 13645 times)

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Most Online
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
Setting: Sci-Fi/Future (Everyone is welcome)
« on: November 05, 2014, 08:06:04 PM »
Hey i'm quite new to the Role play, but ill start one anyways :)

So its the year of 3088 and the world is one big country called Ramanza and the biggest city is Raze controlled by the Supercomputer AnviOS.
i don't know how to start so ill just lay out the first rock :)

In the middle of raze there is a little park called Raze Garden and Botanic,
Merloon was looking at the stars that late night and smelling the pine trees in the park around him.
he steered at the glass dome where the cacti grew, and just had a great evening.

He didn't think just enjoying the life as a Computer Fox.
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline SilverSolstive

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: Setting: Sci-Fi/Future (Everyone is welcome)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 04:39:34 PM »
Remulus saw a figure in the grass. He sat on the bench. Life waster.

I'm right behind you, working out the size of your dogtag to put it in a frame.

Offline Fenox Helkiin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I like being a pet. :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/husky/snow leopard
  • Height: 6ft 2
  • Weight: ~13st
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 01:25:30 PM »
Aakor was climbing a tree to see if he could find a good view of park and its surroundings.
  • Signature art by: Jack Cringer

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 05:35:08 PM »
 Angder Moved down the path through the park his white paws barely touching the path, this short-cut did NOT suit him, give him Streets and roads any time, not this... Green. He pulled his black coat tight around him and came to a stop. Ahead of him he could see a fox apparently enjoying the starlight, looking down at the map in his hands he checked for a different route, last thing he needed was company. He ducked behind a tree and considered his next move.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Most Online
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 07:32:49 PM »
Merloon, sit up and walked down against the city, there was a lot of cars on the streets so he wanted to materialize home instead, but suddenly a truck came driving, Inside the park!
it drive into the trees and down past the pathways heading right for a group of civilians that screamed and ran when the truck hit a light pole,

Chocked Merloon ran down there.
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 08:05:03 PM »
Kalan looks around at the strange structures standing tall. How did i get here, where is here. He wraps his hand around ryegards pomel assuring himself his old friend is still there. Suddenly a loud crash attracts his attention, it came from that grassy area over there
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 09:41:32 PM »
The smell of burning trees and destroyed lamp post was horrifying, Merloon looked inside the Truck, it was not maned and it had the Protac logo on it,
Merloon quickly discovered that it was loaded with Nitroglycerin, it could explode and kill everyone in an area of 100 meters if it got off,ยด
Merloon yelled "Look out it is loaded with an explosive delicate liquid!"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 10:28:15 PM »
Angder swore loudly as the truck narrowly missed him, he reached for his revolver, then thought better of it. That truck was aimed at him he was sure, but he saw no reason to draw attention to himself.

He heard the fox yell, the reaction of the crowd told him all he needed to know he looked over his shoulder, two people were approching, they looked lost.
Either idiots or androids. no-one else would risk getting lost at night.

He could not fight an android, but he tried to put that thought out of his mind as he ran towards the newcomers, aiming to Push past them, he kept a paw on his revolver, never hurts to be too careful.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 10:51:46 PM by Angder »

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2014, 11:34:56 PM »
Kalan approached cautiously toward a strange sight, a fox was standing next to a bizzare carriage yelling at the nearby fur. Off to the left a wolf ran towards two people. A strange odor hung in the, he gripped the pommel hanging from is waist all the tighter. Something felt wrong the hair on the back of his tingled. His rubbed his chin and looked down at ryegard hanging on his hip, i think im glad i still got you old friend he mumbles
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 04:41:32 PM »
There where too many pedestrians in the nearby area, Merloon could not risk the truck exploding and killing some of them, he yelled, the truck is liaded with Nitroglycerin it can explode everyone stay away. Then the FIPD came in and yelled "Crime scene stay away" a guy came out of the back of the truck, with an AM66 and started shooting plasma bullets after pedestrians and the Cops, the event got bigger, after a gun fight started and the civilians started going into panic...

Merloon got scared of getting pedestrians and innocent people killed, he rushed towards the wolf in the nearby and yelled
"This is the FIPD stop put the gun down or i will command the police to shoot you!"

Merloon had to do something...

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 05:19:58 PM »
Angder could hear the gunfight, ahead of him he could see the two people Bolting, their reactions a little too quick to be human.

"This is the FIPD stop put the gun down or i will command the police to shoot you!" He thought he had kept his gun hidden, Angder Swore. The voice was far enough behind him that it might have been a bluff, but he was wanted enough without worrying about the police as well. He dropped his revolver, and came to a halt, raising his hands where the fox could see them.
"I have a licence for that weapon you know" he said, technically true to, what he did not mention was it was two years out of date, and for a different person entirely.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 05:21:43 PM by Angder »

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 05:48:07 PM »
Merloon said, "Let me see that license sir"

Merloon sit in front of the wolf showing hes badge in a holographic form,
My name is Merloon Zania, you know who i am, and showed the AnviOS logo on Merloons Bullet proof west,
now show me that license and tell me what the heck you are doing with a gun in a shootout?

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2014, 06:17:46 PM »
Angders eyes go wide as he realised who was sitting in front of him, "Your... your Merloon!? Oh... oh my license, " Angder could see no way out, there was no way in hell he would get away with showing his license to Merloon, it was good enough for the various black market stores, and even some cops, but not him. He should have kept running.

He rummaged through his coat, his claws scrapped past the license several times, but specifically not bringing it out, he had to find a distraction.
"My name is Angder I am a private investigator" He said,  "shouldn't you be more worried about the guys not dropping their guns" He gesturing vaguely at the firefight with his other hand.

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2014, 07:39:01 PM »
Merloon Showed his razer sharp teeth and and said "The cops will kill them off, Now i wan't to see a police badge for the PI and your gun license, or i will have to bring you in, understood?"
The gunfight stopped and the armed guys got cod, there where a lot of civilians running around and cops yelling at people to get them calm and several civilian casualties,
Merloon got angry and yelled at the cops "Oj get over here, we have one i think its one of them, i think that gun is without a license"

an police officer came running over here.

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2014, 10:19:11 PM »
Kalan drew ryegard from his waist well we been against tougher odds old friend. Wait whats this that fox is calling for help. He approaches hesitantly whats the problem
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden: