The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Setting: Sci-Fi/Future (Everyone is welcome)  (Read 13647 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Setting: Sci-Fi/Future (Everyone is welcome)
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2014, 10:48:10 PM »
Angder had a badge, he never let go of it, he pulled it out and displayed it for Merloon to see, he turned to face kalen and paused, the two figures were back, out of the corner of his eye he saw them,  he could see them clearer now, their plastic faces, the robotic hands, not quite properly painted. Turning back to merloon, he made his decision, and handed the gun licence over, a happy Koala stared out, apparently called "Fout Coon" "The wonders of plastic surgery" Angder said, shrugging. Not even the dumbest Cop would fall for that one.
"I'll come quietly" He stated. "But I had NOTHING to do with the truck, those guys had Plasma rifles, also you are aware theres a guy with a sword over there, right?" He gestures at Kalen.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:53:16 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2014, 11:33:30 PM »
Scents and sounds batter against kalan blood in the air, screams on the wind, a breeze float by ever so gently as if trying to avoid being detected. But not by this half blood his nose is keen his ears sharps eyes penetrating and cold. Amid it all the wolf, his heartbeat uneasy his body restless he's hiding something. Then there's the fox, posibly the sheriff of these land but can he be trusted. He reshealths ryegard as a gesture of good faith but keeps his hand nearby. All the while alert that there is something else someone else here he cant smell them but he can feel them
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 05:07:49 AM by kalan »
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Most Online
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2014, 08:25:52 AM »
Merloon took the license and took a good look at it, then he scanned it with his paw, "It's Not fake" he mumbled, but then "This does not look like you and you know it is expired right"
Merloon Looked at Angder for a while and said "This is the Furry International Police Department and the time is 20:35 PM and you are under arrest for participating in a Gunfight and illegally caring a gun without license" A cop came putting hand coughs on Angder, you can prosecuted tonight,

He look at the other wolf in the behind, he yelled "Sir there is nothing to see here" he looked back at Angder.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 08:10:45 PM by Merloon Zania »
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Fenox Helkiin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I like being a pet. :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/husky/snow leopard
  • Height: 6ft 2
  • Weight: ~13st
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2014, 11:26:52 AM »
Aakor had been watching all of the commotion from atop a tall tree. He blinked as his eyes changed from normal tiger eyes to a pure yellow glow. He kept quiet as he reached for his bow and jumped from one tree to another till he could safely jump down and left a yellowish wispy trail behind him. 
  • Signature art by: Jack Cringer

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2014, 07:14:26 PM »
Angder did not argue as the cops led him away, he saw no point, There were at least three people watching (including Merloon) and he could not fight them even with his hands free. The androids watched, and then moved away, disappearing into the back streets. In a strange way, Merloon might have saved Angders life.

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2014, 07:24:29 PM »
Well that was strange but it still doesnt tell me where i am or how i got here. One question kept running through his mind, the fox had no scent why. He pushed the question aside now aware of another presence. But where in the trees, no not anymore but where his grip tightened around the pommel at his waist. I dont like this place he murmured
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Most Online
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2014, 08:17:05 PM »
Merloon walked slowly after the suspect, "Angder" he mumbled, the cops came to a halt outside of the park and Merloon called for a Cop car,
the he noticed a Wolf over with the trees, Merloon yelled "Oj this is a restricted area" and then he passed down the street to Angder by the Cops,
Merloon yelled "Where do you come from and who are you working for and why Raze City!" A hearse came to pick up the bodies and people was still choked and screaming running around the place,
suddenly a news van came up with a reporter and a journalist, it was chaos.
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Fenox Helkiin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I like being a pet. :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/husky/snow leopard
  • Height: 6ft 2
  • Weight: ~13st
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2014, 08:51:19 PM »
Aakor had disappeared into the thick tree line and kept watching with his bow in paw waiting for an excuse to use it.
  • Signature art by: Jack Cringer

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2014, 09:29:58 PM »
Angder briefly considered lying, but decided against it."I came here to investigate the death of a Mr Grend, a scientist who apparently killed himself 3 years ago" He paused, taking in the cops around him,"I will say no more until I have spoken to a lawyer", At least one of the cops looked like the corrupt sort. Angder was taking no chances he did not have to, he had probably said too much already.

Angder looked at the scene, this was too big to be a hit on him, On merloon? he looked at the fox, he could list 10 people off the top of his head who would want him dead, but he did not have a scratch on him. Incompetent? No. There was something he was missing, he was sure of it.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 09:38:37 PM by Angder »

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2014, 10:22:34 PM »
Merloon angry yelled at Angder "For how long have you been away, HOW LONG! There is no lawyer in Raze, not even, and if you are not telling me everything, well that is alright, maybe i shall tell you that you have a Weapons Free on you, i am permitted to put a bullet in your head right now" The prisoner van drove away, Merloon said "In there is 3 bad guys that did that stunt today, when we are done with an interrogation we will show no mercy and shoot them dead, is that clear! So tell me anything now, or this guy will put you down like that wolf you are!" one of the cops pulled a gun at Angders head.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2014, 11:14:00 PM »
Angder Yelped, That got his attention, A gun inches from your head tended to do that somehow "OK OK... OK... I will Say everything I know"He fixed his gaze on Merloon, Terror building inside him,"I arrived two days ago, through the west gate, got lodging at the Green Moon hotel, cheap rooms that--"He saw the cop's eyes twitch " Well anyway I came to investigate Mr Grend, My client, Mr. E"  He saw the cop begin to squeeze the trigger "I ONLY KNOW HIM AS Mr E HE GAVE PAYMENT ELECTRONICALLY" Angder shut his eyes, breathed heavily for a moment, and then continued"Anyway Mr Grend apparently had been on the verge of some big computer-chip breakthrough, I don't know the details" He paused again, this time to collect his thoughts, suddenly he understood those 10 people wanting Merloon dead."I asked around, and found he was a recluse, never spoke to anyone, today I decided to pay a visit to his old lab, took a look through his old notes, Took pictures to, sent them straight to Mr. E for analysis, that's when the... things attacked... Mechanical Spiders, Huge, Laser rifles built in, I fled out, back towards the Green moon, took a short cut through a little park called Raze Garden and Botanic" He stopped, would Merloon even believe him? with how fast he said it it sounded silly even for him. "Next thing I know a truck Smashed through the tree's inches from me, I wondered if it was targeted at me, but... " He turned his head, looking at the carnage in the park"That is a lot of effort for just one PI" Angder turned back."THAT is EVERYTHING I know I had NOTHING to do with the shoot-out, NOTHING!" He spat the word like it was poison.

Angder closed his Eyes and awaited a response, half expecting never to open them again...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 11:16:52 PM by Angder »

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2014, 11:18:01 PM »
"You could kill him but i dont recommend it". Kalan had been following behind the scentless fox staying in the shadows. "You'll never find out who the others were in the park". He looks curiously at the group before him and then at the wolf "i'd tell them if i were you"
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2014, 11:27:49 PM »
Merloon stood still and looked at Angder a bit, and then he said with an angry voice, "Take the shot..." and the police officer took his paw on the trigger, but then Merloon could see the fear in Angders eyes,
and the Merloon said, "Stop! let him live," Merloon un-coughed Angder and said "I might as well tell you exactly who i am then, assuming that you don't know surely, My name is Merloon Zania and i am not really the sheriff witch i can only assume that you think i am since, all... this. Now anyways I am much higher above him, i am a part of the massive super computer that runs this city all the way from street lights to the power grid even the sewers and the water supply, even the whole internet connection to Raze, nothing goes in without me knowing it, its an operating system, like the ones you install in a computer just bigger its called AnviOS, Advanced Nano-technological Virtual Intelligent Operating System, yeah that is well kinda me. Now you may talk about Protac, its the company inventing me and the biggest manufacture of Computers and there insides in the world, tell me more i might help" he awaited an answer.

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2014, 12:29:20 AM »
A machine that explain no scent. "How did i get here then where is here, i have walked between worlds before but only in times of great war", looks around, "i see no great war here". Looks at the wolf "why did your friends abandon you back there like the fox they had no scent but i know they were there"
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Tim Siguire

• The Undecided
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hmmmmm, personal you say?
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lange'tu ; Alienoid Jackal + Long-Tailed Weasel
  • Coloring: Golden Brown Body, White Chest to Inner Waist
  • Height: 6' 3"
  • Weight: 182 Lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2014, 07:21:04 AM »
A lightly armored Jackal figure approached Merloon and spoke to him.

"Excuse me, I believe you are Merloon Zania.. the Supercomputer Admin? This wolf you hold here is semi-innocent."
*He looks towards the wolf* "Semi because of certain paperwork. Renewal is highly recommended sir."

*Looks back at Merloon* "This incident appears to be a Shipment Sabotage."
"So, do you know what's happening as of now?"
  • Avatar by: Random Selection, Random People
F D F   A n t h r o p o m o r p h i c   A r m y   F o r e v e r !

All about StarFox, Metroid, and Turok!
Starfox: Lylatian Aparoid Specialist!

''When millionaires get bored, they save the world.''

Spoiler for Hidden:
Sytex
Even if it may feel like I'm all alone sometimes, I have to remember I still have one person around who cares: myself.
I'm not about to give up on myself, as I have never lost hope for anyone, so why give up on the person who never has?

I write stuff! >>> https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=25424.msg1975197#msg1975197

KiK: Tim_Siguire

Feel free to add or send a message.