The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I'm sorry  (Read 269 times)

Offline Nicklaus Morgan

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Bone? You have no bone!
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Green, Yellow and Blue
  • Currently: RE6 ftw ^^
I'm sorry
« on: October 19, 2014, 07:14:04 PM »
I just wanted to let all of you guys know that I'm the reason why Lylac has left the forum ... And I'm extremely sorry for that ... I never meant to hurt him nor anyone else ... I just wanted things to be the way they were before ... If anyone whos reading this is still in contact with him let him know that he will never get a single PM from me until he asks for it himself ... I'll also use this thread to appologise to anyone I may have hurt over the past 10 months ... And I'm sorry it took me this long to say all of this ... I just cant live with myself anymore and hate every inch of my soul for letting something like this happen ... Lylac if your reading this know that I'm deeply sorry for whatever chased you away ... All I want is to be good with you like we've always been ... And to the rest of ppl who are reading this, I hope you can forgive me for chasing your friend away ... I never inteded for that to happen

I'm sorry