The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Mental states and break downs...  (Read 380 times)

Offline Scout Brighton

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Don't be shy! I already am... .-.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: White Tigress
  • Coloring: White, Neon Green, Neon Pink
  • Height: 5' 2'
  • Weight: 105 lbs.
  • Build: Small
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: This world is dangerous...but so beautiful...
Mental states and break downs...
« on: September 17, 2014, 04:14:25 AM »
I really need help, guys....I'm typing through gallons of tears right now...this has happened many times now...with Scout...with real life people...with Rainbow Dash from MLP, hell, even Ruby Rose from Rooster Teeth's RWBY...just characters I get too attached to...I sit here and listen to...to sad music, bring up pictures of the character and sit here and think... "I will never see, meet, or ever interact with them...ever..." and...and...I can't hold it.....I just break down...bawling so hard that my cheeks hurt and my eyes burn...I don't know what to do and I-I really miss them, but yet I've never met them...and I can't give them up...they're always there...a-and...and....I-I know they're out there! I-I just know it! Th-they have to be....!!   :'( :'(   I need to find them...or...connect with them...just once.....touch them, hear their voice, anything.....

I just really need some emotional help.....p-please......

I've had to stop typing twice now to just cry...

Her being the current one I break down over...
http://s801.photobucket.com/user/Blake_Austin_Conn/media/FaceRig_16_9_2014__16_32_41_zps0252e740.png.html?sort=3&o=1
http://s801.photobucket.com/user/Blake_Austin_Conn/media/FaceRig_16_9_2014__23_49_15_zps17e3a9cd.png.html?sort=3&o=0
Several pens escape these words, but I guess that doesn't matter 'cause they'll be heard anyway, someday, if I could just find a way to explain...
Blank sheets of paper avoiding lines, but I guess I'll confess when time is right...
Little lies that I've lived with everyday...

Offline William Dynwood

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Oh believe me, I'm still alive
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Height: 5' 11" (180 CM)
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: slightly muscular, lean, agile and strong
  • Currently: Statusses are as statussy as statusses can probably get
Re: Mental states and break downs...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 08:00:42 AM »
Try to calm down scout! Thats the first thing you need to do, and it can be hard, so find somethibg else to get your mind off things.
You can send me a PM if you want to talk about this, I would like to help you get trough this.
One does not simply click here

Liquicity Amsterdam, Here I come

Offline Scout Brighton

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Don't be shy! I already am... .-.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: White Tigress
  • Coloring: White, Neon Green, Neon Pink
  • Height: 5' 2'
  • Weight: 105 lbs.
  • Build: Small
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: This world is dangerous...but so beautiful...
Re: Mental states and break downs...
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 11:49:00 AM »
I mean...these are kind of the things I love to think about so I think about them quite often, but...it's sometimes quite sudden when I just end up crying for an hour and a half...in all honesty, as weird as it sounds, I kinda plan when I'm going to cry, like "Oh man, I've been real stressed lately, I'll just cry a little bit tonight and get some steam off" and it sometimes really helps, I don't do it often though, twice at max a month, so...it's not that big of a problem, but when I burst into tears just from listening to a main theme, then I know something is wrong...
Several pens escape these words, but I guess that doesn't matter 'cause they'll be heard anyway, someday, if I could just find a way to explain...
Blank sheets of paper avoiding lines, but I guess I'll confess when time is right...
Little lies that I've lived with everyday...