Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 233778 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Acension city
« Reply #17475 on: February 17, 2015, 03:30:25 PM »
"I don't know? I never watched a movie before..." He said to her.

~I'm not Bossy, I just know what you should be doing~

Zanthe looked up at Devin and blushed. "Oh... right," she said, remembering that Devin had lived in a lab and a militia for most of his life. Sighing, she unzipped her jacket a little bit since it wasn't really all that cold out, leaving a fraction of her fur exposed. "Well, let's see what's in the theater," the catfox said, rubbing Devin's shoulder from where she lay in his arms.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17476 on: February 17, 2015, 03:32:07 PM »
"Alright that sound good to me.." He smiled and kissed her head finally arriving at the theater looking in awe at the bright light decorations.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #17477 on: February 17, 2015, 03:34:05 PM »
*He starts up the car*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17478 on: February 17, 2015, 03:40:18 PM »
They skid to a stop at the hotel and grab Zaida and audrey out taking them to the boss's room. "Hello Zaida, audrey I believe it's good you made it... I hope you understand but this is for personal reasons why we need you both..."
Zaida growled under the rag that covered her mouth.
They stripped audrey of her jacket only wearing her a tang top and shorts and shoved her in a tub with ice while she was tied up. "Ok there and Zaida... Oh barb wires..." He smiled.
They tied barb wires on her arms, Legs and neck and had her stand on her toes that were in the ice tub with audrey. "Move and you get cut..." He laughed. "Get zero! I want him to see this! My art work!!"
The hyena nods and ran out giggling.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17479 on: February 17, 2015, 04:04:25 PM »
"Alright that sound good to me.." He smiled and kissed her head finally arriving at the theater looking in awe at the bright light decorations.

Zanthe smiled and kissed Devin's chin, watching his face as he saw the movie theater. "... Wow, they have an older one here," she said with a grin.

MEANWHILE...

Vivi watched the hotel room from a distance, watching as the hyena came out of there. Hold on, Audrey, she thought, clutching the kitchen knife she had grabbed from one of the doors in case she needed to cut any ropes. I'll figure something out....

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #17480 on: February 17, 2015, 10:03:42 PM »
Lennox, dressed in his black cloak with a white hockey mask on, was standing right next to Vivi.
"You not getting anywhere with just a kitchen knife." He said with a deep undesernable voice, clearly using a voice modulator.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17481 on: February 18, 2015, 02:06:19 AM »
*Zero smokes silently while leaning on his car*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #17482 on: February 18, 2015, 02:07:59 AM »
The hyena walks out to zero. "The boss gots a surprise for you zero..." He laughed crazily. "Come on..."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17483 on: February 18, 2015, 02:10:08 AM »
"Alright,"*He walks still smoking*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #17484 on: February 18, 2015, 02:12:07 AM »
The hyena finally opens a door with the boss and some other mafia Furries smiling as audrey and Zaida with rags over her heads, audrey tied up in a tub of ice shivering as she whimpered and Zaida tied up with barb wires keeping still as possible but shivered from the coldness also.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17485 on: February 18, 2015, 02:14:44 AM »
"N-No..."*He looks at his family tied up*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #17486 on: February 18, 2015, 02:17:58 AM »
The hyena pushed him in a chair smiling and the boss spoke. "I'm sorry zero... But I can't really stand that you care so much for your family... So you'll do anything for them..." He smiled. "And if you don't listen to my orders... Zaida.. And poor little audrey with get the punishments... Do you understand?" He smirked.
A boar gave a small example kicking Zaida in the back of her leg making her fall and not the barb wires cutting her and she roared under the rag with pain and anger at the boar with her eyes shut tight.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17487 on: February 18, 2015, 02:20:26 AM »
*He growls*"You **censor** with my family dude i will end you"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #17488 on: February 18, 2015, 02:23:01 AM »
He had his arms both out to his sides. "Go on 'end me' you won't be fast enough to help them..." He gestured to the hyena and boar holding blades to there neck. "I don't think you'll make that mistake anyways zero..."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17489 on: February 18, 2015, 02:27:19 AM »
*He growls*"**censor**"