Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 232759 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Acension city
« Reply #17145 on: February 04, 2015, 04:25:41 AM »
Ray sighed. "So...that leaves the Lord Licorice king of Candy Land."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #17146 on: February 04, 2015, 04:27:16 AM »
Acon sighed. "Yeah, I guess so. I mean, unless you wanna kill him too."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #17147 on: February 04, 2015, 04:29:42 AM »
Ray shook his head, and watched as the banners on the castle changed to the dual black 'L's on a red background. "I think we should leave, in case the Lord Licorice decides to have us executed."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #17148 on: February 04, 2015, 04:30:53 AM »
Acon sighed. "Are you sure? It could be easy."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #17149 on: February 04, 2015, 04:32:49 AM »
Ray shook his head. "The King's elite guard is now under the Lord's control. They're better swordsmen than I." He blinked. "T-That's why the King gave me to your house."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #17150 on: February 04, 2015, 04:34:46 AM »
Acon narrowed her eyes. "Ah. Ronnie gave me the runt of his litter."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #17151 on: February 04, 2015, 04:36:27 AM »
Ray blinked. "T-The Royal guard cannot be given to other houses. I was the best knight in the king's army."
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 08:59:02 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17152 on: February 04, 2015, 06:02:35 AM »
(Since I could not find Zaida's reply...)

Zanthe set down her bottle of water and stood up, patting Devin's arm. "Rest for a while, okay?" she said, smiling kindly. Having said that, she went to the center of the training area and started going through her fighting exercises.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17153 on: February 04, 2015, 06:04:09 AM »
(lol same here im actually head to bed so night)
*devin walked over to her and pecked her check then sat back resting as he watched her*

~We could have been beautiful, Darling~

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17154 on: February 04, 2015, 06:14:56 AM »
(lol same here im actually head to bed so night)
*devin walked over to her and pecked her check then sat back resting as he watched her*

~We could have been beautiful, Darling~

(I should probably do the same... :P )

Blushing lightly, Zanthe smiled and went through her exercises, her movements simultaneously graceful and powerful. After a good while, she took a break, taking a seat beside Devin and resting her hands on her lap. "How... *pant*... How am I doing?" she asked him, turning her head to meet his eyes.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #17155 on: February 04, 2015, 07:51:32 AM »
Mag was still laid in bed, tears streaming from her eyes and her mobile up to her ear. "P-please pick up... Don't leave me... Please..." She wouldn't rest until she got a reply.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Acension city
« Reply #17156 on: February 06, 2015, 07:58:38 PM »
((Boopy boop! Boop! Boop! Boop!))
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 08:07:18 PM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17157 on: February 09, 2015, 09:18:18 PM »
Zanthe cocked her head and walked over to Devin, kissing him on the cheek. "Devin...?"

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #17158 on: February 09, 2015, 09:31:58 PM »
Frank held a spoon of porridge in front of Amy's mouth, he smiled kindly. "Don't worry Amy, your mother will be home soon... She must have been caught up on the task i told her to."

Amy didn't move, he just stared out of the window as usual, before finally looking at Frank. "The sky is nice and clear today..."

Frank's eyes widened, before he dropped the spoon and he hugged Amy, crying joyfully. "Amy, thank god! Wait until your mother sees!"
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17159 on: February 09, 2015, 09:43:22 PM »
Devin smiles and kisses her lips lightly. "Sorry just tired and thinking... But your doing great..." He said kindly.

~We could have been beautiful, darling~