Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 232750 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Acension city
« Reply #16695 on: January 25, 2015, 04:27:08 AM »
*devin yawned and opened his eyes seeing zanthe and himself her blushed and kissed her neck lightly*
*audrey stood* "oki doki loki now let's get some food in are tummies!!" *she laughed grabbing her paw leading her downstairs until they reached the kitchen and audrey looked through the fridge and cupboard*

If you want peace, then prepare for war

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #16696 on: January 25, 2015, 04:37:54 AM »
*devin yawned and opened his eyes seeing zanthe and himself her blushed and kissed her neck lightly*
*audrey stood* "oki doki loki now let's get some food in are tummies!!" *she laughed grabbing her paw leading her downstairs until they reached the kitchen and audrey looked through the fridge and cupboard*

Zanthe gasped gently and opened her eyes, blushing darkly and hugging Devin closely as she kissed one of his ears.

'Vivi' watched as Audrey did so. "Would you like some assistance?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #16697 on: January 25, 2015, 04:40:59 AM »
*he murred lightly and gave a peck on her lips until he sat up on the bed yawning and grabbed his boxers slipping them on*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #16698 on: January 25, 2015, 05:07:13 AM »
*he murred lightly and gave a peck on her lips until he sat up on the bed yawning and grabbed his boxers slipping them on*

Zanthe watched with wide eyes for a brief second, then lifted the sheets a bit and looked down at herself. Blushing, she noticed that there was a bit of blood on the sheets. "Devin...?" she asked.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Acension city
« Reply #16699 on: January 25, 2015, 05:29:19 AM »
*devin noticed the boxers where torn and decided to stay naked then yawned and turned to her* "y-yea?" *he asked blushing while studying her body and looks back meeting her eyes* "Uh yea is anything wrong zanthe?"

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 06:03:27 AM by Zaida tsuki »

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #16700 on: January 25, 2015, 11:19:03 AM »
Mag eventually saw Acon, ran up to her and hugged her, her eyes filled with joyful tears. "Acon! I missed you so much!" She keeps the hug tight.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16701 on: January 25, 2015, 11:24:16 AM »
*devin noticed the boxers where torn and decided to stay naked then yawned and turned to her* "y-yea?" *he asked blushing while studying her body and looks back meeting her eyes* "Uh yea is anything wrong zanthe?"

Zanthe blushed gently, studying Devin's body briefly before looking into his eyes. Is anything wrong? she thought to herself, acutely aware that, like Devin, she was completely naked, though she made no attempt to cover herself. She felt sore all over her body; she had a few welts on her lower back and her sides, her muscles were tense, and she was certain that the blood she had seen was not from her time of the month. Sighing, the catfox stretched out, then stood up, walked over to Devin, and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Yeah..." She smiled gently at the sabretoothed german shepard. "I seem to have misplaced my virginity."  (O-O is this too inappropriate? Please let me know if it is.)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Acension city
« Reply #16702 on: January 25, 2015, 02:12:03 PM »
(Doesn't seem inappropriate to me)
"Oh." *devin smiled back and kissed her cheek he looked at the sheets* "sorry if I was to rough..." *he blushed and gave her a soft kiss on the neck and made his way up to her mouth and rubbed his scratched up shoulders and back and after stretched out a bit also from feeling a little sore on the lower part of his body as well*

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:52:29 PM by Zaida tsuki »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16703 on: January 25, 2015, 09:18:21 PM »
(Doesn't seem inappropriate to me)
"Oh." *devin smiled back and kissed her cheek he looked at the sheets* "sorry if I was to rough..." *he blushed and gave her a soft kiss on the neck and made his way up to her mouth and rubbed his scratched up shoulders and back and after stretched out a bit also from feeling a little sore on the lower part of his body as well*

Zanthe blushed deeply, smiling at Devin and kissing his chest. "It's fine, Devin," she said, swishing her tail. "I was a little rough on you too..." Moving close, she kissed him gently on the lips, rubbing his belly a little. "... Was that your first time too?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #16704 on: January 25, 2015, 09:21:12 PM »
Acon was getting tired of waiting, so called Ronnie again.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #16705 on: January 25, 2015, 09:24:05 PM »
Ray blinked, and looked at Mag. "Oh, h-hello."

Ronnie answered his phone. "Yes?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #16706 on: January 25, 2015, 09:25:19 PM »
Acon, having not recognized Mag, pushed her away. "Dude, what the hell?!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #16707 on: January 25, 2015, 09:26:11 PM »
Ronnie shrugged. "You called me."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Acension city
« Reply #16708 on: January 25, 2015, 09:27:20 PM »
*he looked at her embarrassed and nods* "Uh... Y-yea..." *he smiled shyly and kissed her lips while his hands rubbed her back softly*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #16709 on: January 25, 2015, 09:28:01 PM »
Acon growled. "Where are you?!"