Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 233790 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Acension city
« Reply #16395 on: January 21, 2015, 06:40:33 AM »
(Aw, sorry Darumon. Tomorrow defiantly!! :3)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #16396 on: January 21, 2015, 06:40:50 AM »
"Mm~ you are... A-as well.." *he responded his cheeks burning and he leaned in close and hugging her leaving no space between them*

If you want peace, then prepare for war

The catfox felt her face flush as Devin hugged her close, her body pressed gently against his. Purring softly, she reached around his waist and hugged him to her, rubbing his lower back and sides as she did. (And now, bed. See you all tomorrow evening!)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Acension city
« Reply #16397 on: January 21, 2015, 07:45:18 AM »
Daniel swallows his pills and sighs, the book shop hadn't been busy. He had been visiting it everyday, but he didn't meet anyone.

Josh sat against a wall, slowly bleeding out. He called Con, tears in his eyes. He wanted to talk to her, even if it wasn't for long.

Cynthia sighed. "I need to go to the chemist, before going home..." She hugs Ryan. "I love you."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 07:52:02 AM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension city
« Reply #16398 on: January 21, 2015, 10:32:36 AM »
*devin murred softly and kissed her now on top of her while she laid down in the couch*
*ryan kissed Cynthia's neck* "alright.."

If you want peace, then prepare for war
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 01:03:43 AM by Zaida tsuki »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #16399 on: January 22, 2015, 01:03:16 AM »
Acon nodded and took Ray's arm in her paws. "Yeah. Where do you wanna go next?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #16400 on: January 22, 2015, 01:06:14 AM »
Ray stretched, and yawned. "I wanna go home."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #16401 on: January 22, 2015, 01:08:27 AM »
Acon sighed and nodded. "Oh, alright."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #16402 on: January 22, 2015, 01:56:05 AM »
Ray stood, and smiled. "Thank you."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #16403 on: January 22, 2015, 01:58:45 AM »
Acon shrugged. "No big." She smiled. "You got a phone? I'll give you me number."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #16404 on: January 22, 2015, 02:10:31 AM »
Ray shook his head. "Giovanni said it was to unreliable. He got me...um...tagged?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #16405 on: January 22, 2015, 02:13:19 AM »
Acon sighed. "Well let me give you my number anyway, so that when you do get to a phone, you can call me up."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #16406 on: January 22, 2015, 02:14:52 AM »
Ray blinked. "I-I don't have a number. Except...um...the one the tag has?" He tapped the back of his skull. "I don't know how to see it, though."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #16407 on: January 22, 2015, 02:16:44 AM »
Acon smiled and took Ray's arm, withdrawing a pen. "That's fine. You call me, and I know you will." She winked.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #16408 on: January 22, 2015, 02:17:30 AM »
Ray flinched. "U-Uh...G-Giovanni w-won't let me use the phone."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #16409 on: January 22, 2015, 02:19:04 AM »
Acon sighed. "Tell Giovanni you have a new girl and her name is Candy."