Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 232752 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Acension city
« Reply #15990 on: January 19, 2015, 03:03:01 AM »
Acon sighed. "Why does it matter anyway?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #15991 on: January 19, 2015, 03:04:07 AM »
Ramone smiled. "Why does what matter?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15992 on: January 19, 2015, 03:07:26 AM »
Acon glared at Ramone and threw Ray out of her hair. "You know, I'm really tired of dumb asses, like you two!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #15993 on: January 19, 2015, 03:10:02 AM »
Ramone blinked. "Jeez Acon, I was just kidding. I was showing that I was willing to forget what you said."

Ray hit the ground, and actually felt his leg give way. He yelped, and rolled over onto his back.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15994 on: January 19, 2015, 03:14:34 AM »
Acon stood and stomped out of Ramone's room. She cried into her paws as she waited for the elevator.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #15995 on: January 19, 2015, 03:15:55 AM »
Ray grew back to normal size, and promptly shot Ramone. He limped out, and looked at Acon. Ray shook his head, and sat on a nearby chair.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15996 on: January 19, 2015, 03:18:07 AM »
Acon pressed the bottling again as she sniffled.

Post Merge: January 19, 2015, 03:32:32 AM
When it was obvious the elevator wasn't coming, Acon turned to the stairs and walked towards them.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 03:32:32 AM by Aconitum, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15997 on: January 19, 2015, 03:33:38 AM »
*audrey smiled* "okay... Let's go!"
*devin blushed and hugged her closer mumbling* "night..." *he fell asleep quickly*
*jax laid in bed sleeping close to Juka with his legs and arms wrap on her from behind*

If you want peace, then prepare for war
(O-O Damn. Lots of posts.)

'Vivi' nodded and gently walked over to Audrey, leaning on her very slightly for support. "Lead.... the way," she said, limping along beside audrey.

Zanthe hugged Devin back, falling asleep not long after he did.

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #15998 on: January 19, 2015, 03:34:40 AM »
*audrey began to walk home with vivi humming happily as she did* "maybe you can live there forever too!!! If you want.."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15999 on: January 19, 2015, 03:46:26 AM »
*audrey began to walk home with vivi humming happily as she did* "maybe you can live there forever too!!! If you want.."

Limping along beside Audrey, Vivi flashed a shy-looking skeletal grin at Audrey. "I would r.... Really like that, Audrey," she said, swishing her tail.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #16000 on: January 19, 2015, 03:48:53 AM »
Acon ran down the stairs, still sobbing into her paws.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #16001 on: January 19, 2015, 03:50:02 AM »
Ray sat, and leaned against the wall. He looked up at the ceiling, and tried to stay conscious, waiting for the police.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #16002 on: January 19, 2015, 03:55:27 AM »
"Why is it so hard for him to listen to me?!" She screamed.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 06:43:29 AM by Aconitum, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #16003 on: January 19, 2015, 06:44:48 AM »
Josh looked confused. "What? Me love you..."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #16004 on: January 19, 2015, 06:49:00 AM »
Acon stopped at the bottom of the stairs and turned around. "Ray! Ray!"

Con growled. "You know what, I don't know what kind of fool you take me for, but this isn't cute."