Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 233737 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Acension city
« Reply #15480 on: January 16, 2015, 07:14:45 AM »
Ray blinked, and stuck his paw out. "G-Give it here. I-If he's gonna get mad, I'd rather him be mad at me, not you."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #15481 on: January 16, 2015, 07:15:58 AM »
"I am too juka, I love you so much.." *he pecked her cheek and smiled at her*

If you want peace, then prepare for war

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15482 on: January 16, 2015, 07:17:47 AM »
Acon handed Ray the rifle and huddled up behind him. "J-just shoot it and get it over with!"

Juka giggled and snuggled up to him. "I love you too!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #15483 on: January 16, 2015, 07:19:09 AM »
Ray did as he was instructed, but the animatronic barely flinched. He bit his lip, and fired a few more times. "T-This isn't working!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #15484 on: January 16, 2015, 07:19:24 AM »
*he smiled and laid down with her getting her hair out of her face kissing her one last time* "this has been the best week..."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15485 on: January 16, 2015, 07:22:12 AM »
(*yawn* sleepy~ I'ma head in y'all! ^3^)

Acon cringed. "What are we gonna do?!"

Juka nodded, laying her head down on Jax's chest. "I agree." She chipped. "The absolute best!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #15486 on: January 16, 2015, 07:22:33 AM »
(Night!!)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #15487 on: January 16, 2015, 07:23:21 AM »
((Good night!))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15488 on: January 16, 2015, 01:56:55 PM »
(Ok night) *devin blush got deeper* "heh.. That's g-good to hear.. I feel the same way too..." *he chuckled*

*jax smiled while sitting behind her and held both of her paws gently still resting his head on her shoulders* "this.." *he slipped a silver ring with and diamond at the top* "will you marry me juka?" *he blushed*

(... You know, if the animatronics are coming after Ray and Acontium, that means they killed a few children. o-o Unless it's Golden Freddy... eh, the real killer hasn't been revealed yet. Anyway, is it okay if I do a different animatronic? And perhaps... someone else?)

Zanthe chuckled and kissed Devin's cheek, then stretched gently and sighed. "We should probably get ready to head out soon, huh?" she said, laying her head on his chest.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #15489 on: January 16, 2015, 01:59:48 PM »
(Yea no need to ask just go ahead :3)
*he blushed and nods* "Uh y-yea whenever you want is alright with me" *he stutters looking at her and he placed a paw on her back and pets her*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15490 on: January 16, 2015, 02:09:25 PM »
(Yea no need to ask just go ahead :3 )
*he blushed and nods* "Uh y-yea whenever you want is alright with me" *he stutters looking at her and he placed a paw on her back and pets her*

(.... Okay. By the way, I have another long day of cleaning my room today... again.... meh.)

Zanthe purred and snuggled up to Devin, smiling gently and stroking his chest. "...We could wait a little longer, though," she said, looking up at him and blushing a little.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #15491 on: January 16, 2015, 02:12:23 PM »
Devin murred a bit and nods* "alright... Like I said whenever you decide to go I'm okay with.." *he says as is stomach filled with butterflies as she purred while laying on him*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15492 on: January 16, 2015, 02:24:17 PM »
(Of course, love! You ain't got to ask! ^^ Oh and you can just call her Acon. Aconitum is a bit of a mouthful. :3)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #15493 on: January 16, 2015, 03:43:50 PM »
The Masked Man waited for the opportunity to strike, he tapped the mask, it's smiling 'face' not faltering.

Mag huddled under her cell's bed, shaking. "I'm sorry... D-don't hurt me..."

Hal woke up and looked at kitten, smiling. He sat up and put on his clothes, before walking to his study and sorting the papers from last night out.

Josh sat by the pond in the park, thinking deeply. "Aren't i enough?" He mumbled to himself.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Acension city
« Reply #15494 on: January 16, 2015, 06:49:10 PM »
HAL had escaped the jail with Lela, he smiled and  leaned against a tree.

The Masked Man jumped in front of the animatronic, before quickly removing it's head, his movements almost blindingly fast. He giggled throughout doing this.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 08:38:11 PM by Lottylives »
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*