The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kyanbu's Art Gallery  (Read 35705 times)

Offline Kyanbu the legend

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
Re: Kyanbu's Art Gallery
« Reply #300 on: October 28, 2012, 11:14:10 PM »
Update:

Happy Halloween 2012!!!! CG V1

http://kyanbu.deviantart.com/art/Happy-Halloween-2012-CG-334850177
or
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/9134234/

One of 2 CGs I made for Halloween in an attempt to make up for last years piece of shit. Not amazing or impressive but it's still better then 2011's.
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o180/kyanbu/Mischief%20Knights%20gallery/Color/HappyHalloween2011FCSP.png

The second one will be up on the day of Halloween. Assuming I'm still alive after the Hurricane comes and goes.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 11:15:52 PM by Kyanbu the legend »
Current Story(es): Mischief Knights [PG-13]   Current Art Gallery: Kyanbu's Art Gallery   My Forum: kyanbu's house, A nice place to chill

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #301 on: November 08, 2012, 02:57:25 PM »
Update:

Happy Halloween 2012 V2 CG

And here's the second one.

Current Story(es): Mischief Knights [PG-13]   Current Art Gallery: Kyanbu's Art Gallery   My Forum: kyanbu's house, A nice place to chill

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: February 17, 2013, 08:38:16 PM »
Oh wow I haven't been here in a while.

Big Update:

Marry Christmas 2012 CG V0

Marry Christmas 2012 CG V1

Marry Christmas 2012 CG V2

Happy New Year 2013 CG

Hands Practice 1

D-Resonate CoD Concept Artwork coming Soon

Water Drops 2 BW

Figure Practice: Female 1 LWHQ

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: May 02, 2013, 07:07:02 PM »
Update: The first of many concept works to come.
Grass tiles set 1 for the area "Waking Forest".  ( this is a screen cap and not the actual file)
Details: Exactly 288, 32x32 tiles. On a 768x384 canvas. It's only a concept tile set and will serve as a place holder for the grass tiles for the area "Waking Forest" until I either make better ones, or decide to stick with this one. Like many concept designs that'll be shown here among a few other places. It may change before the final build.

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: May 18, 2013, 05:43:23 PM »
During February through April, I did a bit of coloring and rendering practice by drawing simple portaits of some of the characters from the current "D-Resonate: Castle of Dreams" project and no backgrounds (working on tile sets is eating up too much time for that at the moment). Some of these have been just sitting on my HD for months. I made 5 in total. Sarina Phantom, Silvia Phantom, Queenie Aroma, Xaniras Vandalia, and a one-off new character Inaba Izuna.
Those will probably all be posted here. For the sake of filler updates while I finish working on Tile set 1 for "Black Towers". I want to make the stone wall and floor tiles as detailed as I can get them within a small 32x32 px tile. They'll also be spaced out across a week for the saking of maintaining atleast some kind of consistent update schedule. And will not be in order of creation due to me messing up Silvia's whip.

Coloring Practice +Sarina+ CGHQ

Rendering practice that I did in February. This one showing Sarina Phantom with her "D-Resonate: Castle of Dreams" design. I made 5 of theses. Each will be posted along side the tile sets, sprites, and concept designs for "D-Resonate: Castle of Dreams".

Coloring Practice +Xaniras+ CGHQ

Rendering practice that I did in April. This one showing Xaniras Vandalia with her "D-Resonate: Castle of Dreams" design. Which isn't much different from her old look. I made 5 of theses. Each will be posted along side the tile sets, sprites, and concept designs for "D-Resonate: Castle of Dreams".

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: May 20, 2013, 03:37:20 PM »
Update:
Black Towers Tile Set 1 SC

Finally finished the 1st tile set for the Black Towers. The idea behind this area is a mysterious, mystical, rundown, tower that shares a connection with the Castle Of Dreams (Which I still havn't named yet) and the Phantasms (the monster of the game). While the tower only appears at night, it's still centuries old. With moss, fungus, and other plant life grown/growing through the cracks and holes of the structure. Powered and lit up by old spell glyphs and ancient magic tech long since outdated.
So far it'll like be one of the larger areas to explore. At the very least I don't plan on scraping any of the rooms already made for it. The big question would be how to make it worth taking a look around for a bit. Since the rest of the game's stages will be much more narrow, and semi-Linear (more the one route to take in each stage).
So as it stands it could end up standing out compared to the rest of the game. And could be a nice return point to stock up on powers ups (if I decided to go that route).
Like with the previous tile set. This is a place holder and may get altered and/or replaced before the final build.

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: May 24, 2013, 07:34:26 PM »
Update:
Screenshot of Black Towers Floor 1 Pre Alpha Vers with the current tile set, and no background graphic (yet).
Disclaimer: No Sarina's Sprite is not ready in a playable form yet. I'm still working on the animations along with the other tile sets.

Full Size (1600x1600) Download Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1nchds3stj892f6/Black%20Tower%20FL1%20Pre%20alpha%20screen1.png?m

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: June 04, 2013, 05:02:16 AM »
Update:
It's been a while since I did any linework. Anyway here's a digital sketch of Sarina taking on a Lesserphan. One of the Phantasm enemy mooks in "D-Resonate: Castle of Dreams".

Sarina VS a Phantasm BWHQ

Like the previous stuff, Lesserphan's design is only a concept and may change before the final build.

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: June 13, 2013, 11:27:26 PM »
Update:

Coloring Practice Silvia CGHQ

Rendering practice that I did in March. This one showing Silvia Phantom with her "D-Resonate: Castle of Dreams" design which isn't much different from her old look. I made 5 of theses. Each will be posted along side the tile sets, sprites, and concept designs for "D-Resonate: Castle of Dreams".

Coloring Practice +Queenie+ CGHQ

Rendering practice that I did in March. This one showing Queenie Aroma with her "D-Resonate: Castle of Dreams" design. I made 5 of theses. Each will be posted along side the tile sets, sprites, and concept designs for "D-Resonate: Castle of Dreams".

And the last one.

Coloring Practice Inaba CGHQ

Rendering practice that I did in April. This one showing Inaba Izuna, a new NPC character from "D-Resonate: Castle of Dreams". More artwork of this character will be posted later. Also this design is not the final one, and may change before the sprite is made. I made 5 of theses. Each will be posted along side the tile sets, sprites, and concept designs for "D-Resonate: Castle of Dreams" with this one being the last of the 5.

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: June 18, 2013, 01:23:31 PM »
Update:

Summer Pic Mika 2013 CGHQ

Mika and Valerie taking a few pics at the beach. Valerie might be enjoying this a bit too much.

One of a bunch of CG pics started for the summer. Though only a few might get submitted. Fun fact to explain the file name. This was originally one of two Spring Break pics that I started back in March. But I put it off to the side to work on the game project more. And ended up using it for summer instead. This is also an attempt at practicing backgrounds. I think I may have screwed up the draw distance for this attempt though.

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: September 03, 2013, 02:25:39 AM »
Update:

And~ we are back. And by we I mean me.

It's been a long summer, but a worth while forced break. During that time I gained some new ideas, concept boss design ideas, and have two titles that I want your opinions on. You see, D-Resonate Castle of Dreams was only a place holder title until I found a better title for it. So what do you think of these two titles? Which one do like the most? Or are both titles not that great? Or do you feel Castle of Dreams is a better title then these two?

Your feedback will help me out a lot. And more will come later on in the year.

The custom font was made by me. Though it's not technically a font. And is still being worked on.

Also some of the summer pics I did.

Summer Pandora 2013 CGCN

Summer Silvia 2013 CGCN

Summer Siren 2013 CGHQ

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: October 09, 2013, 09:53:46 PM »

Update:

Ex Sage Kage 2013 CGHQ

Have to say. out of all the characters I've created over the years. Kage is the one that's had the biggest redesign. And took the longest to do so with multiple failed/near failed attempts.

My reasons you may ask?
1. She didn't really look like a demon till now. Making it hard to pass her off as one. A problem that plagues my other anthro demons. But they won't get changed over it.
2. F*%$ drawing beaks!!!  (seriously though the beak thing wasn't going to work out due to them being too stiff compared to lips when it comes to expression. Well without defying biology even more.)
3. This was originally suppose to be her ancient/one-winged-angel (trope) form. But that just sounded way too silly so... I just made it her default look.
4. She just seems more charismatic this way. which is useful considering she's suppose to be a Knight Templar/Anti-Villain Extremist (tropes) with good publicity.
5. I pretty much rewrote her bio, and scrapped a lot of old plot points and story arcs to make the games more sense-able, less fanfic silly, and actually possible to make on my low budget. Making a redesign necessary. Though her role as an anti-villain and being a former Sage is still being kept.

There are more reasons behind this decision but I'd basically be writing out a full several pages listing and explaining them all. So I'm just going to keep it brief.

Happy Halloween 2013 V2 CGHQ

Why was V2 uploaded before V1? Well I liked this one more, and ended up working on it more then I originally intended too.

And now to get back to working on "D-Resonate: Sonata of the Phantasm".

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: January 17, 2015, 07:37:39 AM »
Oh wow it's been a very long time since I was here. I can't believe I forgot about this place for almost 2 years. O_o

Radiant Valerie 2014 CGCN