The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Terrible Flight Accident MH17 in Ucraine (RIP Victims)  (Read 402 times)

Offline William Dynwood

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Oh believe me, I'm still alive
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Height: 5' 11" (180 CM)
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: slightly muscular, lean, agile and strong
  • Currently: Statusses are as statussy as statusses can probably get
Terrible Flight Accident MH17 in Ucraine (RIP Victims)
« on: July 26, 2014, 03:33:26 AM »
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but anyway... Maybe you have seen it on the news, and maybe I am a bit late with posting about this, but a couple of days ago, an airplane was shot out of the air somewhere in ucraine, which crashed leaving 193 dead bodies. The Airplane contained a lot of people from the Netherlands (My home country), some people actually lived in my neighbourhood. I didn't know them by name, but I did know them by their faces, some of them I saw when I was on my way to college, or just visiting a nearby City... Some of them I even knew from College... And my sisters teacher at her elementary school. It gives me a very odd feeling that those people who died on that plane, were actually people that lived so close to me, and that I will never see them again. I just needed to say something about this, or at least post something about it...

So what I want to say is Rest in Peace all of you who died at Flight MH17

http://youtu.be/a44D6JhI8bI
One does not simply click here

Liquicity Amsterdam, Here I come

Offline TechRoo

• The furry Programmer
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Your anthro programmer...
    • Homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Kangaroo
  • Coloring: blue / green
  • Height: 6'3 / 1,91M
  • Weight: 154Lbs / 70Kg
  • Build: Sporty/bouncy
  • Currently: Oh no.... This IS my happy face.....
Re: Terrible Flight Accident MH17 in Ucraine (RIP Victims)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 11:17:56 PM »
I was really impressed by the speach Mr Timmermans gave during the UN Security Council.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcGCBHNcKyI
-Trixsie Vixen "Chuck Norris called me Skippy once...  Once!"