The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: This Summer sucks  (Read 333 times)

Offline HankTOBA

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/ dog
  • Coloring: green and black
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Medium, fairly muscular
  • Currently: returning
This Summer sucks
« on: June 15, 2014, 06:14:01 PM »
So in a nutshell, I have been told by my mom, that I will no longer be able to spend the summer with my grandma at her cottage (my family is rather small, me, mom, grandma and 2 other people [and they are all goofs])
Your probably thinking "so what?", my grandma is almost 80 years old, and there is over an acre of land to maintain along with the cottage itself. She cannot do alto that work herself, I was going to because she can not afford to hire someone to do the work.
The majority of my tools are at the cottage too, (approx $600 worth) and all the parts and stuff I was going to work on this summer. Like my gokart, all the parts for my mudding mower build.
The chain saw I needed to do yard work at my house, and all sorts of other stuff.

But wait!

Because I no longer have anything to do this summer she has decided that I should go to summer school and I can not get a summer job so that I can afford to replace all the tools of mine that are being held hostage.

And the icing on the cake, like 10 minutes ago, told me that "you and no longer allowed to be a furry, that's f###ing weird".

RANT OVER!!! HAVE A GOOD F###ING DAY!!!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 03:56:06 AM by HankTOBA »
S.H.T.F. Every other day!