The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: i ran into him in the hall today  (Read 373 times)

Offline oddi

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • robots make me angry
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Species: snow leopard
  • Coloring: black and white with purple, blue or green spots on xir back and tail, changes colors depending on mood
  • Height: just smaller than a tiger~
  • Weight: 500 lbs
  • Build: androgynous. short legs. stocky. super thick, plush fur. long, heavy tail.
  • Currently: vicodin helps cramps and makes you forget you exist
i ran into him in the hall today
« on: November 14, 2013, 09:04:28 AM »
oh my god i havent seen him up close in years and i thougt i could handle it when i saw him agian buT??? NOPe!!!

i was leaving math class in kind of a hurry i guess and he opened the door and his face was way too close it was not o-**censor**-kay i actually thought he was going to punch me in the face he could and nobody would stop him its not like it would make me uglier i guess???? oh my goD i hope i never get that close to him again i can still see the look on his face he wanted to **censor** murder me

i dont want this all to start again i spent three years trying to get away from him and the problems he gave me??? i can't do it all over again it'll **censor** kill me i swear to god i can't take it all again it would be way wayway too much

it shouldnt even be hard to avoid him my school has almost 2,000 people and he's only one of thembut every time i look around and i see someone in a gray hoodie or with hair like his i panic because i see him and its horrifying. if i didnt know better id almost say he followed me/?? he had to have followed me i didnt tell anyoen where i was goi ng ??? but hes there and its not safe anymore

i dont want him to threaten me i dont want that to happen again i cant let it happen again??? it was all my fault i stood out too much iw asnt pretty or even a girl or smart or anything ?? i wasnt normal and i was a target i mustve made myself a target it was my **censor** fault
hes never even touched me why am i so scared of him

im sorry i just need to vent i'll come back later when im nOT in the midle of a full on panic attack
HERNO LPHA

⋆ THEY'LL REMEMBER ⋆
WE WERE HERE

art || post of import || twitter || tumblr ||
 wall of text || Pacific Rim Roleplay
xe - he/she || xem -him/her || xirs - his/hers