The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fursona art request  (Read 1482 times)

Offline sigols

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rawr...
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf, fox
  • Coloring: Brown/red, white, blue
  • Height: 190 cm / 6 feet 4 inches
  • Weight: 80 kg / 175 lb
  • Build: Well fit, but not too much muscles
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Happy
Fursona art request
« on: September 19, 2013, 03:58:33 PM »
I know there are many requests for fursona art, but if there are anyone with some spare time that could draw my fursona I would be really greatfull. I can`t pay you in other was than words or a drawing of your choice if you are interested, but well... there is a reason I need someone to draw mine fursona  ^_^
Discription:

Name: Arya, I got no full name at the moment, but I will probaly come up with something  ^_^  (I know its mostly a female name, but I love that name) :)

Species: Wolf, fox and feline mix.

Feral/anthro: Anthro, human like, walks on two legs.

Build: Wolf head, red fox tail with white tip, atlethic built but not to muscular, try to somehow have the feline grace in the body build.

Height: 190 cm/ 6 feet 4 inhes ( I think, not sure on the feet/inches height. Sorry  :$

Wheight: 80 kg/ 175 lb, about there, not fat, not skinny  :P

Color: The fur is chocolate brown on the arms and legs and get almost white-ish on the front side of the torso (belly, chest) And a red fox tail with a white tip. (I will have a link for the coloring further down)

Hair: Dark blue, almost purple, shoulder long "spiky" style. (Also link further down)

Markings: Up to you if you want to add markings, but please don`t add to many or to "flashy" markings. (No strong colors like pink, green etc.)

Misc: Purple eyes.

Personality: This is a "good" version of me, social, happy, likes to party. But He have some flaws.
Likes: Talking, making friends, parties, mostly any kind of food, sleeping.
Dislikes: Being bored, crab, being a leader, responsibility, being alone.

On forehand, thanks!

Here is the links:
This is the coloring I like
http://s1008.photobucket.com/user/sigurdols/media/http3A2F2Fimagescaletumblrcom2Fimage2F12802F438a91e26e5ecc0cb1a779c39560940c2Ftumblr_msk50t8fKi1rlwhbxo10_zps49bafa31.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

This is the hairstyle and color I like
http://s1008.photobucket.com/user/sigurdols/media/tumblr_mpy1m3NfJB1r76fvao1_400_zps433d49df.png.html?sort=3&o=0

A copy of the fotos in the link is not what im looking for, the style and how you make my fursona is mostly up to you, this is just guidelines for how I hope it will be  ^_^

I have not mady any of the fotos, I found them on Tumblr

Feel free to ask me if there is anything you need to know about this  ^_^
"You are never alone, you always got yourself"

"Heaven is hell. No one can tell Illusions of holiness blind us
A fragment of time is all that you'll ever know" - Masterplan