The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Requesting Persona drawing please?  (Read 868 times)

Offline Orvar

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Light green fur with white down the front middle. (neck to lower legs).
  • Currently: Bored and trying to get into being more of a furry, But having trouble.
Requesting Persona drawing please?
« on: October 05, 2013, 06:12:15 PM »
Hi, How is everyone?. I am fairly new to being a furry and have a fursona. But no drawing skills what so ever :/ , If anybody wants to mess around or such with drawing. Would you please consider drawing mine for me so i have a picture of him?. Please and thank you :3 . I have no refrence pic sadly, but here is the form.

Species: WolfGender: MaleAge: 17Anthro or Feral (quadruped): AnthroBody Type/Build: Fairly normal, Not super skinny. But not much muscle or fat either. (normal body)
Fur/scales/body Color: Light green fur, With white going down the middle (front) of his body. (if you need more then try to explain what exactly you need please)Any Markings: Light green spots mixed into the white fur (Medium size, Small density)Hair Style & Color: No hairEye Color: Medium Green (a shade between a light and dark green)Clothing: NoneAccessories: Black fedora and a purple collarPersonality: Slightly shy, But opens up quick to new people and loves to make friends. Also does not get mad or angry easy and is very friendly to new people.Anything else you think I should know: He is backpedal (i am not sure if backpedal went with being anthro or not)

Thank you very much to anybody that wants to help a new furry out :3 .
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 02:01:19 AM by Orvar »