The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Advice: A simpler take to making a fursona  (Read 448 times)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
Advice: A simpler take to making a fursona
« on: August 21, 2013, 02:39:34 PM »
http://just-a-milkshake.tumblr.com/post/58916730098/how-to-fursonas
click the link above or read on.
  • what is/are your favourite animal/s? You can always combine animals. I chose a cat.
  • what else do you like? Technology? Rainbows? Even cookies? I chose science. Try to fit clothing/accessories of your chosen hobby/topic/etc.
  • choose a person, fictional or real, that you like. You can even choose yourself. Style the hair or markings around that person. Hair can be part of the fur or actual hair. I chose to style my hair like Minty Zaki’s.
  • What is/are your favourite colour/s? I really like green because I love Minty Zaki. You can influence your colours from fictional characters too or just have it natural. Tongues/paws/etc. can vary in colours.
  • Naming your fursona can be difficult. my fursona’s name, kittenScientist, started off as a gamertag until I wanted an icon. Then I made this little lady.
    If you want a name like ‘Matrices’ it is good to think of something you like (e.g Matrix) and look it up in the thesaurus. There are lots of online thesauruses.
    Warning: the fursona name ‘Matrices’ belongs to Sara Howard**
You now have your own unique fursona! You can love it and hug it and do whatever <3

** Sara Howard is extremely well-known as a fursuiter, going by the name of Matrices, one of her characters. You will come across  trouble with other furries for stealing and being uncreative even if you love the name a lot. Use the name at your own risk.

I hope this won't be moved  :( I'm sure thisgoeshere ... sorry to the admin person if yet another of my posts needs to be moved again. I promise I'm not trying to cause trouble I'm just confused

ZARA-RA!!

Offline mindcrasherTheFox

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • :) happy face
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: fur is orange and underside is white
Re: Advice: A simpler take to making a fursona
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 04:37:24 PM »
great tut this will totally help out people if they are new to the furry fandom
profile picture: kittenScientist

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
Re: Advice: A simpler take to making a fursona
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 04:44:08 PM »
thank you  :)
this is the advice I give to people who have been furries for some time and want their own fursonas  ^_^
Currently helping a nice bloke make a wolf one  :3

ZARA-RA!!