The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: French toast recipe, super easy, super tasty! 5 steps!  (Read 933 times)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
French toast recipe, super easy, super tasty! 5 steps!
« on: August 20, 2013, 08:58:07 AM »
I'm going to tell you guys how I make a super easy super scrummy french toast!  ^_^ a lot of people do not realize just how easy it is to make delicious French toast  :) this recipe has been used by my family since I was a wee girl, that's as long as I can remember it  :3

Ingredients:
  • bread
  • eggs (one egg for every slice of bread)
  • butter/margarine
  • milk of choice
  • maple syrup (optional)
Equipment:
  • flat bowl or plate
  • fork
  • frying pan
  • spatula
  • hob (gas hobs work best)
Instructions:
  • crack an egg into the bowl/plate and add a drop of milk. use the fork to beat the egg. If making more than one slice, add an extra egg per slice of bread. Let the bread soak.
  • whilst allowing the bread to soak, put a small amount of butter/margarine into the frying pan, setting the flame on medium.
  • when the butter melts, use a spatula to get the soaked bread into the frying pan. make sure to hold your bowl/plate over the frying pan to minimise spills.
  • let the egg-soaked bread fry, checking on it every few minutes. When one side is golden brown, turn it over and do the same to the other side.
  • once both sides are done, turn the hob off and get a new plate out. Use a pouring motion to get the French toast out of the frying pan, easing it with the spatula if you wish. pour maple syrup over the French toast evenly and enjoy!
French toast is a delicious breakfast to share with friends and family! Enjoy your French toast and make sure to eat it whilst it's hot ~!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 11:37:25 AM by kittenScientist »

ZARA-RA!!