The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Dead City of Bel-Aquain  (Read 3026 times)

Offline Lots-of-Paws

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • We're all mad here!
    • Awards
Re: The Dead City of Bel-Aquain
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 04:45:54 PM »
" Friend.," Radina spoke in a soft voice, she didn't know who was lerking around these parts. The moonlight reflected off her armor and casted dancing shimmers on the door.

Aang_Coyote

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2013, 11:02:52 PM »
"What Do You Want?" *Reaches into his bag and ready's hand on his dagger*

Offline Lots-of-Paws

• Avid Aardvark
  • We're all mad here!
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2013, 11:10:38 PM »
" I over heard you talking about the beast. I want to help find it and kill it where it stands!" She says in a mighty voice.

Aang_Coyote

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2013, 11:26:55 PM »
"Beast, that's singular." *opens door, trusting whoever behind it* "There is more than just one, it's a nest, filled with hundreds. You must not come up against them often in the sky. Anyway, sorry for my rude impression, and I'm Rig. *Points to Tana* This is Tana, Would you like to come in."

Offline Lots-of-Paws

• Avid Aardvark
  • We're all mad here!
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2013, 12:55:16 AM »
"They destroyed my home. I've been hunting them down ever since." The bat nods and walks in, " I'm Radina, but my friends called me Radar. It's a pleasure to meet you both." She bows to the men.

Aang_Coyote

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2013, 12:59:49 AM »
*closes door behind Radina* "To kill them all, I can make some toxin to knock them out, but they seem resistant to anything I throw at them. So manually killing them is technically the only way to kill them." * looks over to Radina* "Your Armor...That's not what I think it is is it?

Offline Lumnos Many-Fur

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Variable ~ Current Brown Bear
  • Coloring: Medium brown
  • Height: 7 ft
  • Weight: 225
  • Currently: Tasting a Breath of Winter
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2013, 01:21:26 AM »
"Hello Radina." Tana says with a nod.

He lowers his bow and takes the arrow from the string, placing it back in his quiver. Neither of these creatures seem to be a threat, (at least not to him) and his paws are getting tired. He can grab the arrow again quickly enough if needed.

He listens to the two, half lost in thought about what Rig said of the beasts. After a while he speaks, not really aware that he is interrupting.

"Rig, I have heard of those who can see sickness and cure it like you, though they used magic, or so I believed. They often required an item from the place where the sickness was, water, clothing, sometimes blood, to give them more knowledge of the illness. If you got something of that type, say blood from one of the beasts, could you find out more about them? Enough to make a cure, or learn their weaknesses?"
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 01:23:03 AM by Lumnos Many-Fur »

Offline Lots-of-Paws

• Avid Aardvark
  • We're all mad here!
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2013, 01:43:42 AM »
Radinas ears perk at the thought. "It's a hard call but it might just work, yes?" She turns to Rig.

Aang_Coyote

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2013, 04:00:36 AM »
*sits down and thinks* "Yes, it is possible. But a cure is least likely. It damages their brain horribly, probably not able to be healed. But with a blood sample, I can find a weakness any where and take advantage of it."
*Opens His Fist Which Then Sparks With Lighting* "I might finally might be able to live with myself"

Offline Lumnos Many-Fur

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2013, 03:08:22 AM »
Tana's ears twitch, and he regards the sparks in Rig's claws with dubious interest. Fortunate, you are He thought. To have such a chance. But he puts aside the dark thoughts. He needed to concentrate on the fight ahead, and he'd almost rather fight a blood-mad dragon than an unknown enemy. Almost.

"Very well then. Is there a place where we could pick off one of the beasts, without attracting attention from all of them?"

Offline Lots-of-Paws

• Avid Aardvark
  • We're all mad here!
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2013, 05:00:43 PM »
Radina wandered around the place while the two men talked. She looked at the rotting wood and broken trinkets scattered across the floor. A dark cloudiness filled her eyes as flashbacks ripped at her brain. Fire swirled around her while voices screamed out for help that was never coming, the cave shook and rocks fell. She grabbed her little sisters hand and ran as fast as she could flying was impossible at the time being. Large shadows towered over them but the cave entrance was close. The light burned Radina's eyes and she was forced to close them. She felt the hot sun  hut her face, she smiled with freedom but a forced stopped her. She turned ti look, a large hand firmly gripped her younger sister. It squeezed the life out if her and yanked her from Radina's grasp. She pushed out of the cave and opened her wings, she flew merely by instinct. The burning hot tears obstructed her vision.

Radina shook her head as she cane to, wetness touched her cheeks. Silent tears slid down her face, "we must kill them all!" She said fiercely turning ti the men, hatred filled her body and burned in her eyes.

Aang_Coyote

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2013, 01:50:36 AM »
"Yes, We Must" Said Rig,"We must go at once!" *Runs Out Of His House  And Waves Them To Follow Them* "Come On, No time to dilly-dally"

Offline Lumnos Many-Fur

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2013, 03:55:51 AM »
Tana followed at a quick trot. "Bloody hell." He muttered under his breath. He caught up to Rig a moment later. "What's the plan then?" He asked, trying to keep his voice low as they ran into the darkness, over and around fallen stones and rubble.

Aang_Coyote

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2013, 11:09:17 PM »
*Looks back at Tana with a strange look in his eye* "I Have No Idea! Just let's go!" As most can see, Rig wasn't totally normal. But he surely wasn't insane.

Offline AlmarRaccoon

• Eager Elephant
  • Oh snap, do a little dance!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Brown, Orange, Red
  • Height: 5" 9'
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: New colors for my fursona :)
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2013, 12:53:03 AM »
*A raccoon sitting upon a horse spots 3 figures run into the woods from afar.*
"Finally, I might be able to get some help."
*The raccoon follows them into the night at a quickened pace*
  • Avatar by: Casual-Dhole, I changed the colors up a bit though
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
4 Star Senior Officer