The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A walk in the Woods.  (Read 2249 times)

Offline AuraliaBrink

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • That little voice in your head
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple and black
  • Height: Five feet/eight inches
  • Weight: 140lbs
  • Build: slim/toned
  • Currently: Generally amused.
A walk in the Woods.
« on: June 30, 2013, 06:29:40 AM »
Auralia smiles, her pearly white fangs glinting in the light of the moon.  Far from civilization, she can give herself a moment to think without the interuption of the busy drone of traffic, or the frantic worries of her endangered clients.  She exhales, her life as a free lance body gaurd leaves her little time to come out.  She hears a rustle in the bushes, she would like to believe the sound maker is friendly, but years in her chosen profession has made her judgement quick.  The tips of her paws pad at the hilt of her machete...just in case.

Offline katt the wolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • hugs and cuddles? if not.. well... too bad.
    • Awards
  • Species: timber wolf/ cat hybrid
  • Coloring: light blue, and silver
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 95 lbs
  • Build: slim, small, frail
  • Currently: tired of it all
Re: A walk in the Woods.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 06:10:19 PM »
a scared looking wolf runs out from the bushes and, without seeing her, runs into her causing himself to fal down, he tries to get back up to his feet but finds himself to exhausted to continue moving. he huddles up next to a nearby tree and hopes he has enough time to catch his breath. once he opens his eyes, he sees the feet of somefur. he looks up to see a girl. he starts to get scared again, seeing her big knife.
you know where i wanna be? in an octopuses garden. with you. no not you. yeahh. YOU.

Offline AuraliaBrink

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 06:58:43 PM »
Auralia back looks at the terrified wolf, it was pretty clear in her mind that he had no intention of fighting, let alone finding her.
"I'm not going to hurt you," she says, taking her hands away from her weapon.  "You were moving pretty fast, is someone after you?"
Her eyes shift around, trying to find the source of any possible danger.

Offline katt the wolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 11:14:19 PM »
the frightened wolf looks up at her, wondering if she is with the people trying to get him. he decides that she isn't, otherwise she would not have hesitated. "y-yes.." he manages to get out in a soft cautious voice."i w-was walking down the street, going to my girlfriends house.. a giant beast.. with horns, and red eyes, burst out of her house, and started charging for me.." the wolf starts to curl up, remembering the events that happened only moments ago.
you know where i wanna be? in an octopuses garden. with you. no not you. yeahh. YOU.

Offline AuraliaBrink

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 11:26:19 PM »
the frightened wolf looks up at her, wondering if she is with the people trying to get him. he decides that she isn't, otherwise she would not have hesitated. "y-yes.." he manages to get out in a soft cautious voice."i w-was walking down the street, going to my girlfriends house.. a giant beast.. with horns, and red eyes, burst out of her house, and started charging for me.." the wolf starts to curl up, remembering the events that happened only moments ago.
Horns...red eyes...she tries to put it together in her head; dragon, minotaur maybe?  Her silver eyes looked at the young wolf, full of sympathy for the unfortunate canine.
"Can you tell me anything more of this beast?"  She asks cautiously, not wanting to upset him anymore than he already is.

Offline katt the wolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 01:52:51 AM »
the wolf starts to calm down a bit, knowing that his information will help. "it.. it was big.. muscular.. and had large horns.  it broke down down my girlfriends door, then charged at me, about 6 blocks down that way.." he points to the direction he ran from. "i dont where where it went.. and. it may seem strange, but, it seemed like it was.. a minotaur.i know they dont exist.. but nothing is that fast and strong, and it matched the description from my mythology book." he looks up at her expecting her to think he's crazy.

Offline North Drox

• Avid Aardvark
  • Species: Drox (Fox/Dragon)
  • Coloring: Purple to Blue Scales (Forehead,Nose,Back and Tail) Amber Fur (Lower body,Outer Ear,Paws) White Fur (Neck,Legs,Inner Ear)
  • Height: 2'11 (Feral)
  • Weight: 130 Pounds
  • Build: Thin and Sleak
  • Currently: Playing Realm of the Mad God
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 07:11:55 AM »
A worried looking Drox hides in the bush behind the Wolf and Fox, hoping not to be seen as his scales shine a light purple off of the moonlight. He moves closer through the bush behind them making a rustling sound as he burrows through the leaves trying to get a good spot to hear the two. His amber eyes gaze at the two as he tries to figure out what they are saying, he pokes his head out from the bushes hoping to hear them but has no luck in hearing them. He continues to watch them trying to figure out what they are doing.

Offline AuraliaBrink

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2013, 05:37:59 PM »
"A minotaur," the fox says as she scratches her purple cheek.  "Any idea what one of those would want in town?  I've only heard of them being deep woodland creatures."
Auralia resists the urge to pace, as it makes some furs nervous.  Her ears perk up a she hears a rustling in the bushes, too quite to be anything close to a rampaging minotaur.
"We have company," she whispers to the wolf.  "I don't think it's danger."

Offline North Drox

• Avid Aardvark
  • Coloring: Purple to Blue Scales (Forehead,Nose,Back and Tail) Amber Fur (Lower body,Outer Ear,Paws) White Fur (Neck,Legs,Inner Ear)
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 05:53:51 PM »
He listens into their conversation, barely hearing the fox say "minotaur", he slowly starts to back away from the two and tries to get through the bushes. He tries to burrow through the bushes but his leg gets snagged by a root, he tries to untangle the root with his paw as he makes a lot of noise, his scales brush up against the leaves making a rustling sound.

Offline AuraliaBrink

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 06:07:46 PM »
Auralia turns to face the noice, taking a defensive stance.
"Show yourself, we don't want to hurt you," she says, keeping her paws away from her machete, but keeping her muscles tense, just in case.
She stares into the darkness of the forest, waiting.

Offline North Drox

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 11:40:52 PM »
North finally untangles the root after a few seconds and heard the Fox calling him out. He stumbles out of the bush slowly to see the Purple Fox and the wolf. He keeps his distance from them but can be seen. He clears his throat before talking "What are you doing here in the woods?" He keeps his ground as he looks around, keeping himself ready incase they try to attack him.

Offline AuraliaBrink

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2013, 12:17:50 AM »
Auralia spots the fur, a drox, she notices.
"Well, I'm here to get away from the city for a while, sort of a vacation," she says, straightening up her spine.  "He's hiding from a minotaur."
She looks over to the wolf. 

Offline katt the wolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2013, 12:47:57 AM »
serrus looks up at the fox, nodding slowly, then turns his attention to the drox facing them both. he stands up, sure that hes recovered from the earlier shock, and tries to look as normal as ever, if not a bit defensive from not knowing if the drox is friendly. he calls out to the drox. "who are you?"

Offline North Drox

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2013, 03:02:32 AM »
He directs his attention to the wolf, his amber eyes staring directly at him "I'm North and you are?" North waits in his defensive posture incase the wolf tries to attack him, his heart beating quicker every second as tensions rise. He keeps his ground as he waits for a response from the wolf, his paws digging into the floor as he gets ready to defend himself from the Wolf.

Offline katt the wolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2013, 10:48:49 PM »
"i am serrus" the wolf says, expecting the drox to attack. serus moves up slowly, hands above his head, to show that he means no harm. "have ypu seen anything unusual lately?.." he asks, in hopes to reveal some form of information about the minotaur, and quickly getting worried about if his girlfriend is alright or not. turning his atention back to the tensed up drox in front of him. "i promise. neither of us will hurt you."