The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: //Hey everyone! I want to make an amazing roleplay "guild"!  (Read 1058 times)

SukaBaudoin

//I have many ideas but need help!  Do you love to roleplay?  Would you be interested in being in a roleplay guild with an ongoing plot, contests, prizes, and more?  Then please, introduce yourself!  I am looking for some people to help me.  I can do all sorts of graphic design and can host websites no problem.  I really want to do a "woodland" theme - meaning we would roleplay a few different species instead of just having a wolf roleplay.  I want to have five species available - wolves, foxes, deer, rabbits and bears.  I have a few loose plot ideas but would love some input.  If you have any questions or are interested in helping found a roleplay website, please, post and introduce yourself!  My name is Suka but I am also frequently called by Marlin. (:

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
Re: //Hey everyone! I want to make an amazing roleplay "guild"!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 12:47:46 AM »
I'm up for this. Sign me up!
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline katt the wolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • hugs and cuddles? if not.. well... too bad.
    • Awards
  • Species: timber wolf/ cat hybrid
  • Coloring: light blue, and silver
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 95 lbs
  • Build: slim, small, frail
  • Currently: tired of it all
Re: //Hey everyone! I want to make an amazing roleplay "guild"!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 06:01:54 PM »
i like prizes, contest, and more..  :o  i also enjoy guilds of all sorts. where can i join? ^_^
you know where i wanna be? in an octopuses garden. with you. no not you. yeahh. YOU.