The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: War of the Forums  (Read 6131 times)

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Species: Ringtail/Cacomistle
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
  • Height: Roughly 5'6''
  • Weight: 127 lbs
  • Build: Slim and mildly athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Back!
Re: War of the Forums
« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2013, 02:58:38 PM »
After running a short distance, Nobi led Maine down into the sunken area he'd spotted earlier, into what now felt not unlike a small forest of boulders—perhaps the result of some kind of rockslide or earthquake long ago. Weaving in between the large stones, the two slowed their pace, eventually stopping to catch their breath under an overhang, their position obscured by the surrounding rocks and a curtain of hanging moss clinging to the boulder above them.

The ringtail sat her down on a more or less flat stone, kneeling beside her and examining their immediate surroundings. "Well, I dunno if we could ask for a better spot than this for the moment," he sighed, his heart rate gradually slowing after their run across the hills. "Nobody should be able to see us from the outside." He turned to her, simply watching her breathe for a moment before speaking again. "How's the shellshock? Feeling any better?"