Author Topic: Hi I'm Lana Kat Fox Rainwood  (Read 2437 times)

Offline Lana Kat Fox Rainwood

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Fox
  • Coloring: Grey Black fur with a striped pattern to her fur.
  • Height: She is about six feet tall.
Hi I'm Lana Kat Fox Rainwood
« on: April 19, 2013, 08:17:24 PM »
I will first say that I am new to the entire furry thing just found this site and something clicked. 

I am not sure where to start so I will start with my name. I am Lana Kat Fox Rainwood long name I know. The name is a way for my people to tell where I'm from. Rainwood that is the rain forest where I was born. Fox is my gender I'm a girl and my mother was a fox so Kat is the female term. Had I been born a boy it would have been Kit Fox. Lastly Lana is my actual name as humans consider them. That is all I have for the moment.

I do have some things that I like to do. First I read books like Star Wars and Game Of Thrones.  I enjoy exploring new places and walking in the forest for  a long time. I once walked twenty miles just for fun. I also play video games my friend got me into them. I like to play Halo all of them but especially Halo Reach and Halo 4. I currently have no xbox but I do go over to my friends house and we take turns playing there as we have only one controller. I play COD Zombies I just love watching them all blow up and the panic of my friends as they all try to kill them. Me and two friends who have Xbox some times come over  to my house and we just have one big zombie killing party. We always end up dead on round 50 or something like that but it is still fun.  I have two big TVs to play on. My friends have tiny TVs and there so dark I can't see the zombies sometimes. They make me jump when I get attacked once. I hit  the TV stand with my foot and the TV  fell over I had to catch it is was funny after I saved the TV. Zombies can be stealthy wen they want to lol. Well i got to that's all I got for now.

LANA RAINWOOD

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
Re: Hi I'm Lana Kat Fox Rainwood
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 08:20:17 PM »
Hey, Lana! I'm Luke White-Heart, but you can call me Luke or White if you like.  :3 I LOVE Star Wars (I'm a HUGE NERD!) Do you have an XBL account? What other thing do you like to do?  X3
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Rhoryc

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 08:25:38 PM »
Welcome to the forums and the fandom, Lana! I hope you have a good time here ^_^

Offline FeralWings

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Close your eyes and see the skies are falling.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Dark blue scales
  • Height: 2,36 M.
  • Weight: 110 Kg.
  • Build: Moderately tough
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Getting my ass in gear to do...something.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 08:32:06 PM »
Eyoo!

Pleasure to make your acquaintance! My name's Valen, I'm a Writer and PC Gamer, primarily.
So, do you have any other specific interests? We'd all like to know a bit about you after all :)
Hope you enjoy the forums, it's more than crowded with friendly folks, so I'm sure it'll go well!
-Valen
  • Signature art by: Me :D
You can be anything you want to be.
But can you be everything you want to be?

Click this shiet for my Deviantart!

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May the FURS be with you!
    • Awards
  • Species: Mostly wolf, part dragon
  • Coloring: Dark and light gray, with black streaks and dark blue extremities.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Long and lanky, muscular but not bulging.
  • Currently: PC gaming... FINALLY!!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 08:39:19 PM »
Welcome to the forums, Lana!  :)  I'm Nova, if you have any questions about anything feel free to PM me. Hope you have a wonderful time here!  ^_^

~*Airforce Fleet commander*~
We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Come raise your lantern to the sky
And let's illuminate this night
We'll dance like heathens
Around the flames
And while the world sleeps
WE ARE AWAKE!

Offline Bandal

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 09:55:47 PM »
Welcome to the forum and fandom glad to have you here hope you have some fantastic times ^_^ !
A monoculture never thrives :3

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 09:08:04 PM »
Welcome to the forum :)
If you ever have a question, feel free to PM me or ask now x3 I'm always open for a chat too.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Nikolai the Lynx

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • I am friendly and a good listener.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Canadian Lynx
  • Coloring: Silvery-brown (In summer reddish brown)
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Build: Lean, but furry.
  • Currently: Getting things sorted out.
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 02:20:25 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

I hope you like it here.

I watch the Game of Thrones T.V. series and have recently started reading the books, it is cool to see someone else who has an interest.

"You want to lead? Then Learn to follow." Game of Thrones

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
Re: Hi I\\\'m Lana Kat Fox Rainwood
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 01:50:07 AM »
Ok first I'm sorry I was not on yesterday I had like a tone of things to do. Yesterday I had a CPR Class it lasted from 8 30 am to 4 30 pm. I got out of there had to go to a family members birthday party. I met p with my crazy cuz who I will tell more about in a bit. We then went to see that new move Oblivion which was cool by the way.
I got out of there it was like 10 00 pm and I was tired so I went home and went to sleep.

I love star wars I have like twenty books most of which are in the New Jedi Order series. I have the Swarm Wars ones to and the original trilogy in box set it is like my favorite thing that I own. I don't have my own xbox live account as of this moment but this will soon change as I'm getting me a job at the local store. I do play on my friends account I forget its name.

I also volunteer at the local food bank. I like helping people even if they smell kinda funny I would to if I did not have a place to take a bath.

As for my crazy cuz he love cars and racing. He street races some times he takes me with him some days. He scares me when he takes the turns  in the road to fast.  We one time drifted on a mountain road with a drop off to one side and a cliff to the other. I hope he does not crash cause it will not be good if he does. He is a grate driver but he is still human and not invincible.

I have read all of the books in The Game of Thrones except the last one. Man I did not expect some of that stuff to happen have you gotten to the book called a Storm of Swords. That one is full of surprises. I don't have the TV programming that shows Game of Thrones. I can't afford it sadly.
I love The Game of Thrones it is such a great book series.

Oh I also play RuneScape sometimes I'm a member on there. It is like the only PC game I play as of now. I used to play EVE that was a fun game a bit confusing at first but fun. I also play World of war craft from time to time. I'm only a free player tho.

I also go caving I love caves there so interesting. Yea I'm not afraid to get dirty and clime a cliff in the dark. I did that on the last caving trip I went on. It was a huge cave that went miles back into a mountain. We had to leave because some one fell and broke there leg. They took six hours to get her out when they should have gotten her out in like the first twenty minuets. Then I had to go in to work my old job at a food joint. The same day that's one of the reasons I don't work there any more.

That's about all I do on a weekly basis besides going to school and hanging out with my friends after school.

Oh I forgot to add that I play MineCraft sometimes to. I also have a few music artist that I like . My favorite are Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Rise against, Disturbed and Train. I also like  Green Day and Fallout boy. That's just the ones that I can think of at the moment.

I can play the electric guitar to my crazy cuz taught me how to play. I learnt how to play in just a day. He said that was really good that I could memorize the cords that fast. I still practice lost with my cuz he can out play me but I still try. I'm even thinking about playing the banjo just to mess with him. He hates it but I like the sound of a banjo.

I'm also wondering NovaAurora what is the FURRY DEFENCE FORCE?

I also like history like World War two. I hate what happened but I still fined it interesting. I like to learn about the past so it will not repeat its self. I am especially passionate about the Holocaust.

Well that's all I got for today time for bed where I'm at.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 03:02:22 AM by Lana Kat Fox Rainwood, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
LANA RAINWOOD

Offline Nikolai the Lynx

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 10:53:04 PM »
I have just started the first book, but I expected good things.

Also Linkin Park are awesome.

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 02:30:21 AM »
Yea Linkin Park is so awesome. Your in for a great read with The Game of Thrones. I bet you know that already tho. I'm watching that new TV show Revolution as I type this up it is cool.

I have been thinking and I was wondering where I might share some story's that I have written? There my own and I have kept them secret from even my own family. I just feel protective of them for some reason. But I think that this would be a good place to share them as you guys seem cool. I just don't know where to post them at. 
LANA RAINWOOD

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 03:32:57 AM »
I have been thinking and I was wondering where I might share some story's that I have written? There my own and I have kept them secret from even my own family. I just feel protective of them for some reason. But I think that this would be a good place to share them as you guys seem cool. I just don't know where to post them at. 

We have a board for Writing & Literature where you're welcome to post them. :)

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 01:16:19 PM »
Oh cool I didn't see that wen I was looking for it must have missed it thanks.
LANA RAINWOOD

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 03:35:56 PM »
No problem. And welcome to the forum. ^_^

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Nikolai the Lynx

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 04:04:55 PM »
I will have to keep an eye out for Revolution then.