The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "F.S.C.P." (OOC - Open)  (Read 5763 times)

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
"F.S.C.P." (OOC - Open)
« on: February 21, 2013, 02:41:13 AM »

I was kind wanting this to come out as a modern day to day kinda thing in this same world you grew up in but realize and find out what was hidden, things that no one has ever seen before, or understand. Can you handle the strange and twisted things that haunted your nightmares, or eventually crack under pressure and leave it all. Be prepared for random encounters in the labs and, or getting pulled out into the world to hunt down these monsters to bring'em home. Make and meet lots of odd friends and try not to get eaten, or blown up.

-Try not to be overpowering to others have a weakness, nothing wrong with that.
-You can control as many characters as you'd like, so long as you keep focus and track of them.
-Use an original or whatever you happen to find around the web, a picture would help if it has one.
-There will be gory parts, violence, and language on occasion so be ready for that.
-Don't be that douche that gets head shots every time be realistic aside from whatever subject you are.
-Enjoy and try to make a story to keep this going, you know mix it up?!
-Also if you want to leave the Rp simply just get killed off or quit the job, but give a good reason please, don't just disappear.

*Voice coming through radio*
All right jerk offs listen up, I'm only going to say this once and once only, so pay attention!! My name is Leroy Carver Eighth year Soldier, Luna Armored Squad we are the best and the ones who are called when no one can get it done, "Cause we will not fail... for we do not know how too." You ready for a crash course in what your getting into? Well to bad if you ain't!

Welcome to the secret underground government branch called "F.S.C.P." Find Secure Contain Protect, where every U.F.O. crashing cover up, fairy tale creatures yo mama told you to shut up at night, Cyborgs or robots, Mythology to Greek monsters in history class, urban legends from the town over, spirit like ghosts or hell even zombies and so called theories about illegal human testing... Heh, well it is all true, the "F.S.C.P." is specializing in searching the globe in (Finding) and locating all things that ain't... well normal, through internet videos, old folk tales from villages and strange disappearances of locals, pretty much anything that seems strange or catches our eye.

(Securing) the subject or creature by any means necessary even at the cost of our own soldiers at times, dumbasses were cocky and didn't listen to orders. Only the highest trained soldiers that earned the right to go out into field, just don't let that get to your head... or you'll end up losing it... literally. Get it done quickly and without being noticed by locals or news media. After all this is a "Secret" organization...

(Contain) and transport the subject to a safe and monitored area via back at the base under watch by armed guards and or cameras depending on how dangerous it is, but not all these things are as horrifying as you may have heard, some subjects being safe enough to walk about the lab floors and sometimes participating in research if registered as none lethal, which I will explain later.

(Protect) these subjects or creatures from the outside world to keep them out of harm or use of military jar heads, terrorists or just saving these poor souls from being used as weapons, in most cases we keep them from the locals mainly those of Omega to Alpha Class beings/creatures, 4 classes total which I will explain soon.

*Voice crackles over radio and clears throat*
Still with me numb nuts? Good, now listen up cause this will save your life... Time to learn about what you will be dealing with.

Class 1;
"Zetas"
Generally the weakest and less likely to bite off your head... and often handled with care but any who, some of the subjects and creatures have extraordinary abilities but only being registered as safe and less likely to blow something up. Not much on intelligence within this class as far as animal instinct or child like manor so it's kinda like babysitting, mainly all the subjects of this class are safe enough to wander about the lab halls with little to no security, some of the feral type creatures are often treated like pets to some staff members around the labs, enjoying their company and even given small nick names, it's rumored that a few feral subjects can actually speak... but they mostly all have child like learning skills so it makes it rather cute at times.

[Cute and Harmless for this class as far as everybody can see it.]

Class 2;
"Deltas"
In this class, this is where the more mature and older subjects stay, a lot of them have very high intelligence and have even given the worlds next miracle drug kinda cool huh? Any way while some of the main big brain scientists take over this sector finding out how some of the subjects work, testing their abilities in controlled areas. Most of these subjects are treated like, well... average day people some having personalities all their own going from mature adults to punk-ass teens so yeah it gets rather loud here, security guards are on stand by if needed patrolling the halls, nothing too violent in this class aside from heated arguments and a couple fights breaking out between subjects and creatures. So working here is kinda like high school but rather strange... and **censor** up at times... Meh...

[All clear for the Smart ones in the lot, but still keep an eye open.]

Class 3;
"Alphas"
Now these my boy is what we joke around the the locker room as "The Zoo", where we harbor the more feral creatures or... whatever the **censor** they are... Take caution and follow the instructions at all times, tranquilizers to live ammo rounds are used in here and we do mean live rounds, some times these things learn quick and are pretty dangerous if angered  but you will be fine as long as you don't smell like a steak and find yourself alone with one, the tech heads upstairs want to try and experiment with them making them more... tame, I say keep distance from all of them and hope to god, you ain't the one to feed them.

[Keep alert and don't play around! You might live to see another day... not likely though.]

Class 4;
"Omegas"
Well this is the highest and most dangerous class we have, we call this sector "Hell on earth..." cause these things here will and can kill you, if given the chance with no hesitation. We lost a lot good men trying to catch these bastards, lot of those soldiers were my friends, and I will be damned if anyone of these **censor** get free. Live rounds and full body armor is required. Do not hesitate, don't retreat, do not turn your back on them, and do not under any circumstances leave the light... trust me on that. They must stay in their own confined areas and kept under constant watch at all times until ordered other wise, but not all of them are feral type creatures though...to the humanoid type ones and those who can actually speak, don't listen to a word they say, keep your cool, and for the love of god don't leave the light.

[This sector ain't for the faint of heart, for you will wish you never saw what you've seen here, these nightmarish things are what made you fear the dark in the first place.]

*Radio crackles*
So... you kids still think you got what it takes, to be a member of the "F.S.C.P."? Then step through these doors and enter a world you only read about.

Name; Leroy Danton Carver

Height; 6'3"

Weight; 198 Lbs.

Body type; Muscular, toned and fit, having to travel the world for those things. A couple scars riddled through out his body, the tip of his left ear is half ripped off, and bares a scar across his snout.

Age; 32 yrs

Position; Soldier

Species; Panther

Clothes; High ranked body armor issued by the "F.S.C.P." but when not on duty, Wears the armored vest, pants, boots and gloves.

Bio; Carver joined us back as a security guard when "F.S.C.P." was starting off, but in the early year of 1987 a Humanoid type subject #Omega65, code name "Electro" got loose and started a riot down below causing a full system lock down trapping others down in The Omega Sector, Carver was one of the few that managed to survive that hell and get a handful of others out too. For acts of bravery and skill was issued to Luna Armored Squad and has stayed longer than most who join the soldiers, in the field he has proved his metal more than enough to take lead of missions. Is a respected member and teacher to new recruits, and is often found in Omega Sector making rounds or Zeta Sector helping take care of subjects or out in the world bringing more in.

Name;
Nick name;(Subjects, it's gotta suit or match what you look like.)
Height;
Weight;
Body type; (Give vivid detail of your subject please, don't just say he has three tails or just a Taurus, use that imagination!!!)
Age;
Position job wise; (Tech head, guard, soldier, scientist, Chairman of the board, whatever...)
Class ranked; (Subjects threat level)
Species; (or species registered as a subject)
Clothes; (If you wear any)
Brief History; (Subjects, what you can do and where you came from and when were you brought in.)
Bio;
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 04:11:03 PM by Chronic J. Payne »
"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: "F.S.C.P." (OOC - Open)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 04:03:31 PM »
This seems interesting ^^

Quick question, are creepy pasta monsters also allowed, or just original characters?
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 04:09:18 PM »
This seems interesting ^^

Quick question, are creepy pasta monsters also allowed, or just original characters?

Get crazy and That should be fun... sure why not have a picture to help.

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 04:11:39 PM »
So you wouldn't mind if say for example Slenderman/Smiling Dog, etc. would join?

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 04:15:43 PM »
Sure... I was actually gonna have them as background creatures, you know as tribute to giving me the idea for this... yeah watched a couple Mr Creepypastas and figured, I wonder what would happen if they were all rounded up? lol so sure go for it.

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 04:16:44 PM »
Haha awesome XD
And creepy, I was thinking the same thing O_o
Ok, I'm going to write up one or two character sheets and wait for your approval :)

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 04:18:49 PM »
lol, go for it! and that is creepy... am I a mind reader? ^_^ sweet...

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »

Name: Jeck (refuses to give his last name)
Nickname: The Hyena (because of his laugh) or Checker (when he kills someone, he cays 'check').
Height: can use his abilities to look larger or smaller than he really is. His average height is to be guess at around 5 feet.
Weight: 110 Lbs. But when chnaging into something larger, he has to 'devour' something, in which case he usually grows larger. When he becomes smaller, the oppsite happens.
Body Type: His appearance is usually seen as a young teenage boy with a sleek/slender body and only some muscles, but not enough to show it.  Sometimes he has no mouth (, nose and ears) and sometimes he does. He always has eyes. He has black hair, sometimes with grey or white stripes or locks of hair.
Age: He mentioned something about seeing the Great Wars up and personal, so he's at least older than he looks. His age is guessed at around 90 years, but he won't tell.
Position job wise: N/A
Class ranked: Omega.
Species: Staïc.
Clothes: The clothes he wears are actually his 'skin'. He cannot take them off, no one can. The appearance of his 'clothes' are striped black and bright grey. Sometimes it looks like he wares black-grey striped cloves and shoes. Sometimes he's seen barefoot. When he stands in a shadow, it's likely you'll never be able to see him unless he wants you to.

Brief History/Bio: Born (or came to existance) near a battlefield and died the following day. It would have stayed at that, if not for some satanic order which found the baby's body. They performed a ritual to call up demons to slaughter their enemies in battle. It was a prophecy which predicted if they would find the body of a newborn during battle at night and he died without any human intervention, then he would be the one able to posess a great power to destroy the enemies of whoever called upon a demon to posess the body.
This, of course, backfired because the ritual not go as planned. Before they could finish it, they were killed by their oponents. The baby's body was carefull burried. 
The following days both sides lost a lot of men, not knowing if the enemy was slaughtering their ranks or something else. Strange reports of a young looking boy turning into different nightmarish figures to kill the soldiers one by one. It was dismissed as rambelings of traumatised soldiers. Once the war was over, the reports of the boy stopped. Once every now and again if a war starts, some soldiers still report seeing the boy on the battlefield. Sometimes killing the soldiers and sometimes just... staring, creating nightmares for the ones who survived.
At one point time time the reports of this boy weren't dismissed as crazy talks of soldiers and an investigation took place by a special department. They found out the sightings weren't imaginations, but turned out to be true. After multiple tries of capturing this horrifc creature and the many deaths, it was found out that the only thing capable of containing the boy was, what was later referred to as, Holy Wood. This wood is from a special kind of tree that grows in the Northern part of the world. There aren't many left of these trees, so scientists are trying to regrow the plant, so far unsuccesful. So peolpe do their best to protect the remaining 'Holy Trees' untill the tree can be recreated.

His abilitiess are to use the shadows to change his shape and size. He either 'sucks in' the shadows to become larger, or creates more shadow to become smaller. The only moment he cannot use this kind of abilities is when he is exposed to direct sunlight or a UV light (the colour of lighting has no effect). He also has strong mind abilities. Depending on the hour of the day, he can either just talk to you in the mind (max. distance been recorded is 5 km) or manipulate the body to his will or make your mind percieve things differently (in terms such as seeing and hearing. Max. recorded distance 1 km). The latter abilities grow stronger at the time of dusk. The abilities are stronger at dusk, but when dawn breaks, the strenght of abilities quickly drop.
Once every month, he can enter the dream of a person and cause nightmarish events. Sometimes causing one to become insane.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name: Slender man
Nickname: Slendy
Height: between 6/7 and 15 feet tall.
Weight: -unknown-
Body Type: Slender. His face is pale, no ears, mouth, nose or eyes. He can become larger and he can have large tentacles, making him look like a living tree.
Position job wise: N/A
Class ranked: Alpha, though it is reported no physical weapons can harm it, such as guns, bats and tranquilizers.
Species: -unknown-
Clothes: A black suit and  black or red tie.

Brief History/Bio: Spotted several times on camera near kids, which went missing not too long after. Also been seen in woods/forests. Recordings of camera's have been found scattered around in different forests. The owners of the camera's have all been reported missing, presumably dead. It is not known when the 'Slender man' appeared or why he does what he does.  He can become larger in height and make his arms longer. He can teleport quickly behind or next to someone.
If someone is looking up information about the 'Slender man', it is reported that he will come after that person. He makes video camera's distorted and creates static.
The only two thing that can stop Slender man is either ignoring him, in other words pretending he doesn't exist, or give him 20 dollars. This confuses him and gives you time to escape and he'll eventually he forgets he was chasing you in the first place. This is how he also got captured.

I hope this is all allowed and accepted ^^

« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 07:49:51 PM by Ventus Fall »

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 07:18:58 PM »
Looks good, lol, Slendy! Though the twenty dollars is kinda odd... never heard that one before, also I honestly feel he would be an Alpha, he has a more calm and collective feel not messing with others unless territory is crossed. something like that. Omegas are just straight up wanting to kill everything.

As for the other one, kinda neat! like war and anger given form. lol ^_^
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 07:27:33 PM by Chronic J. Payne »

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 07:47:46 PM »
Allright then ^^ Alpha he is.
*funs off to edit the information sheet*

Thanks x3
Your character has a nice background too, by the way ^^

There is a some kind of 20 dollar meme regarding Slender man, saying he just wants his money back or something. So I figured I would kind of add that in there for fun :3

So should we wait for more to join or just start and see when people want to join?

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 08:27:29 PM »
Oh okay, I say we should wait for at least two others, maybe one other and see where it goes after that. ^_^ might give me time to think of other creatures maybe a Zeta to be friends with lol!

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2013, 09:29:57 PM »
Ok, I'll wait xD

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: great horned bunwolf (rabbit (jackalope)/wolf hybrid)
  • Coloring: white. all white, except for my black hair
  • Height: 6 foot 1 inch, +1 foot 1 inch antlers
  • Weight: (i never really thought about it. )
  • Build: femboyish
  • Currently: just, yknow, layin here, and stuff?
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2013, 02:33:59 AM »

Name; Rook Luck

Height; 6'0"

Weight; 210 Lbs.

Body type; Thin, but very strong. Hes got quite the muscles even though he doesn't look it.

Age; 22 yrs

Position; Soldier/guard

Species; Bunwolf (rabbit/wolf)Clothes; His custom suit, never a fan on the F.S.C.P. uniform, he adopted the use of a grey Kevlar vest and black duster, with thin grey Kevlar plates on his shoulders, elbows, and knees. He keeps his legs pretty open with combat boots, but then regular faded brown jeans, and topping off his suit with his lucky black cowboy hat, with a sky blue band on the base.

on each hip he has a 44. magnum double action revolver, ebony and ivory, left and right respectively. His rifle of choice being his lucky 44. Winchester lever action, or 12 gauge double barrel.Bio; Rook joined the F.S.C.P. by mostly accidental reasons. He was a bit of a cowboy in his "past life" and keeps his cowboy ways as a guard in F.S.C.P. despite suffering a lot of fire from his superiors for it, until one day something decided Rook was his new pet. Rook fought with the creature for months before the F.S.C.P. discovered its existence on his farm, and by this time, Rook was in the market for some revenge, and signed up as a soldier, not wanting anyone else to suffer the same fate he had. After signing up, he became a hunter/guard as need be, for alpha and omega class creatures.

Name; sendeus
Nick name; watcher
Height; vaguely 10 feet, but never stands straight up, so instead appearing 7 or 8 feet with a massive hunch in its back
Weight; 140
Body type; sendeus is a vaguely humanoid beat, with two arms, two legs, one head, etc, it is incredibly tall and thin, it looks like it hasnt eaten in years, and it has never been seen to eat, it is assumed it feeds off the life energy of his prey. sendeus remains hunched over at all times, likely to keep it hidden despite its towering height. its skin is a pale grey and white with very insect like eyes, its mouth is filled with razor sharp teeth, and at the end of each hand are huge, sharp claws, that can tear through most metals, thus requiring special containment for sendeus
Age; unknown, assumed a fairly newborn
Position job wise; n/a
Class ranked; alpha
Species; subject 913
Clothes; sendeus remains fully unclothed, with no visually noticeable methods of reproduction, assumed asexual
Brief History; sendeus was discovered, by the F.S.C.P. following the murder of several police officers, all of which going to investigate the sounds of gunshots at a farm. Upon arrival sendeus was found to be keeping Rook Luck as his prisoner, and slaughtering anything that attempted to enter, or exit its territory. Rook had repeatedly fired upon sendeus but it always managed to evade him in one way or another, due to incredibly speed and strength, sendeus was eventually captured by the F.S.C.P. using Rook as bait for the beast, then blasting it with the specialized magnum tranq darts.

(all bueno for the story ? :3 )
a wise dragon once told me. "aim high in life and watch out for flying boxes".
[/url]

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2013, 02:48:00 AM »
Nice getting your characters to run in the same story. ^_^

Offline rookthebunwolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: great horned bunwolf (rabbit (jackalope)/wolf hybrid)
  • Coloring: white. all white, except for my black hair
  • Height: 6 foot 1 inch, +1 foot 1 inch antlers
  • Weight: (i never really thought about it. )
  • Build: femboyish
  • Currently: just, yknow, layin here, and stuff?
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2013, 03:08:23 AM »
Nice getting your characters to run in the same story. ^_^

;)  thanks, so i take it that everything is allright by the rules? (also, props for the S.C.P. style, i love the SCP foundation)
a wise dragon once told me. "aim high in life and watch out for flying boxes".
[/url]