The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: [Open]Age of War  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Kid Blaze

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • You sure about this?
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: I have black going down my back and dark silver down my front.
  • Height: 5'9''
  • Weight: 169
  • Build: slender, with slight muscles
  • Currently: Roleplaying
[Open]Age of War
« on: February 19, 2013, 12:24:20 PM »
Rules/info

- this roleplay is rated pg. no excessive cursing or killing.
- contains violence but not too much violence
- no overpowering characters allowed.
- two characters per player
- have basic grammar skills. Don't try to be perfect, just be normal.

Storyline

Long ago, in the ancient land of Gildara, there existed seven kingdoms governed by well-respected rulers. The Terra, Volcano, Hydra, Mountain, Artic, Forest, and Shadow Kingdoms lived in peace for an entire milenia, all of which were governed by the High Council.

However, that peace was shattered when the High Council was destroyed. An unknown group of assassins, whose allegiance is unknown, attacked the capital building of Isengard and slaughtered all seven members of the council.

The rulers are devasted by the loss and each of them are determined to find out just who is responsible for the attack. They have chosen the best warriors in their land to send to other lands in hopes of finding an answer before the actual war begins. You are one of those chosen warriors and you have the choice: Discover who killed the high Council or betray your kingdom. The choice is yours.

Sign-up Form

Name:
Your name, first and last

Allegiance:
Which kingdom do you serve?

Appearance:
A detailed description of your character or an image

History:
A detailed history of your character

Special Powers
Limit of two powers. No overpowering moves. If you desribe the move, be thorough about it.

Personality:
How does your character behave?

Weopen:
Describe the weopon of your character

Other Details:
Anything else you wish to add?

Post Merge: February 19, 2013, 06:03:05 PM
My character

#1.

Name: Jacen Ralvarn

Allegiance: Rogue

Appearance: He is a teenager who is 5 feet tall and nine inches. He has medium-cut black hair and orange eyes. He wears dark clothing that consists of black leather pants, a leather jacket, and a white tee-shirt. He is slender and has a scar on his left eye. A sword is sheathed across his back at all times.

History: Jacen was born an orphan but was raised by Volcano Warrior Palara for most of his life. Yet, when Palara was hung by Queen Amber of the Volcano Kingdom on the account of treason and sedition, Jacen vowed to never tie himself to the allegiance of others. He became a Rogue and traveled the world learning from other kingdoms the art of combat and magic. He used Palara's sword, Bludwulf, in every fight because he felt that Palara's spirit was tied to it. In the beginning of this roleplay, he will be attending the Market Day in the Mountain City of Isengard.

Special Powers:

Phantom Mirage- Jacen creates an illusion to confuse the enemy. Rather than attacking Jacen, the opponent will strike a mirage of Jacen and only attack air. This gives Jacen enough time to counter the opponent's attack.

Sacred Sword Attack- Bludwulf's signature move that coats the blade in pure energy and gives Jacen the speed of light in order to strike the opponent rapidly before hitting a final energy blast from the sword's remaining energy.

Personality: Jacen perfers the solo way of life, but won't hesitate to protect those he considers allies. He also enjoys a challenge and will not hesitate to battle a stronger opponent.

Weopon:
Bludwulf- a special sword that has a golden handle in the shape of the Phoenix and a crimson blade that extends four feet long. It is generally one handed, but in order to use some of its powers, two hands are required to grip the blade.

Other Details: None
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 06:03:05 PM by Wolf Kid, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Made by me

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
Re: [Open]Age of War
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 07:55:17 PM »

#1 Character

Name: Carlos Saint

Species: Fox

Allegiance: Forest Kingdom

Appearance: Standing 5'4", wears a more tribal outfit like that of an Indian, raw hide armor vest piece and boots, pants are a brown leather, He's very slim yet durable from being out in the wild, Muscle tone is a bit more than average. Body is riddled with scars over his body, eyes are green, and fur has a dark orange look, hair is shoulder length and tied up in a pony tail most of the time.

History: Carlos grew up in the outskirts of the Forest Kingdom with his family and was raised to hunt and survive harsh conditions of nature, His tactics of fighting are more self defense based ending a confrontation quickly and effectively as possible, preferring to keep distance attacking from afar, he has a brother that is older than him Named Theodore but does not get along with him that well, fighting with each other to solve arguments til one day they went their separate ways Carlos staying in the Forest Kingdom, and Theodore to take the life as a Rogue.  Now is on an errand to the Mountain Kingdom for supplies.

Special Powers:
Hurricane take Down; When taking the stance both tips of the staff glow and is followed by an assault of spins and juggling attacks chained together with high kicks and bow staff swings, ending with a jumping charged hit by the staff sending the foe to the ground with enough force to crack iron. The attack changes given the opponent's size and will adapt to a barrage of hits instead when needed ending just the same.

Root Lancer; This attack takes a large amount of stamina and magic and is used as a last attempt technique, It starts as he holds the staff by one end of it and lunging forward (or upward depends upon size of foe) harnessing it's power as the ground sprouts roots that swirl around the staff and he's arm kind resembling that of a giant drill, upon impact it breaks away from the ground hangs on his arm and doubles as a brief weapon/shield.

Personality: Straight forward and head strong, has an over zealous sense of justice that often gets him into fights.

Weapon:
Zealot - A bow staff handed down to him by eons of Saint bloodlines,
Shard - A Long bow used for farther and hard to reach foes has proved it's usefulness more than enough.

Other Details: Still loves his brother and will stand by him even against his own allies.

#2 Character

Name: Theodore Saint

Species: Fox

Allegiance: Rogue Chaos Knight

Appearance: Having a more light gray fur color, and hair is shorter, stands taller than his younger brother at 6'2", body type big and muscular, wearing a black armor chest piece that symbolizes a dragons head, with a black hood on, no shoulder pieces but still has gauntlets that are rather big, leather black pants with dark armor boots to his knees matching the dragon look on his chest.

History: Raised the same way as Carlos has always had a hatred for life, some say he was born with it, others say he just wants attention, what ever the reason you don't wanna meet him in a lonely ally way. He stands as threat to all living things finding joy in violence and warfare, Carlos says that's the reason why he's like that... as a way he went insane from seeing so much carnage in the battlefield. Leaving and going on his own has known no equal and never shall... or so he says.

Special Powers:
Meteor Smash - Clinching his fist and smashing them into each other takes off in a sprint charging directly at his opponent grabbing hold of them by the head with one hand and swings them overhead to the ground, with a quick spin tosses them along the ground and takes off after them keeping momentum continues his assault pounding them against the ground like a basketball til knocking them away, and with a great leap upward dives down at them with his gauntlets igniting and smashing onto the foe, often leaving a giant creator afterwards.

Omni-Blasts - This technique is hard to aim but makes up for it in splash damage, the energy used is almost restored upon impact, opening his giant hands harnesses energy that looks like a black hole with red lighting coursing through it, can be fired rapidly to cover more ground or launched as a massive blast that could level a small village, has been used as a darker version of hell fire launching them into the air and raining them down on his foes. It adapts like it's user...

Personality: Is a major psycho and wants nothing more but to watch the world burn, loves to toy with his opponents making them suffer as slowly and painfully as possible. Is easy to get in a fight often starting them and ending them.

Weapons:
Ebony & Ivory - are the names of his Gauntlets, they are a unique combination of Volcano, Mountain, and Shadow Kingdom magic, for around the elbow parts of the gauntlets are an engine type of section that can launch Theodore to great heights and cover ground rather quickly too, kinda like how an rocket works, is best not to get behind him when he takes off, let alone get in front.

Other details: Likes to charge up his hits and show off, but that aside has a hatred against those of the High Council and not waste time to rip them apart, thinks of his little brother as pest and gets in the way.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 04:17:32 AM by Chronic J. Payne »
"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"

Offline Kid Blaze

• Avid Aardvark
  • You sure about this?
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 06:07:05 PM »
Alright, we are starting now. Sign-ups are closed.

It was the famous "Market Day" in Isengard and Jacen was free to browse the many shops set up in the streets. He was scruffy looking as usual since he just finished beating down some guy who was trying to be brave. Jacen chuckled at the thought as he walked up and down the street.

He stopped at an herb shop that was selling stuff from the Forest Kingdom and checked his pocket for some coins. Sure enough, he had enough money to buy something. He walked up to the shop owner. "I will like to buy the Drakorian Herb please."

He gave a small smile. The storeowner looked at the Rogue and held out a hand. "That would be 500 Coins, please." Jacen nodded and paid the coins required. The owner looked at the coins and handed him a red herb hanging from the shop wall.

"Thanks," he said, nodding. He then turned around and saw a tribal looking man standing around. He walked up to the man. "Hey, are you from the Forest Kingdom, per chance?" Jacen gave a small smile. "I just bought myself a herb and don't know how to use it."

Made by me

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 07:11:35 PM »
Walking about aimlessly through the market with his bow on his back and staff in his hand, stops and sighs pulling out a small list of items, "Alright then, lets take a look again... Five vials of bat blood, three lizard tails, and one....... really? one cyclops eye?", stabbing his staff into the ground scratches head from frustration, "Where the heck am I going to get that?"

Before continuing on is stopped by a wolf, "Huh? oh that?" putting list away smiles and examines the herb, "My what exquisiteness for a rare Red Herb, or actually named Draco's blood plants, they use these for healing potions, medicine or spell enchantments. Tell me if you had no idea what it's used for than why did you buy this?" handing plant back grabs hold of staff and looks about.

Offline Kid Blaze

• Avid Aardvark
  • You sure about this?
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 02:06:25 AM »
Jacen shrugs. "I heard about its medical purposes," said Jacen with a smile. "The name is Jacen. Jacen Ralvarn." He looked at the herb again and put it in his pocket. "So, what brings you from the Forest Kingdom, if I may ask? Market Day? I could show ya around if you wish. That is, if you don't care for a battle." He wasn't sure what made him challenge the tribal guy. "I didn't catch your name, did I?"

Made by me

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 03:11:27 AM »
"Eh!" Taking a step back and grabbing a hold of Zealot laughs nervously,"Is this how you greet everybody?", smiles and stretches pulling staff out of the ground and twirling it about, "The name is Carlos... Carlos Saint.", resting staff on shoulder and rolling arm, "I could use a warm up, been a while and long trip here.", snickers and smiles,

"Don't think this the right place for this though."

Offline Kid Blaze

• Avid Aardvark
  • You sure about this?
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 03:09:18 PM »
Jacen chuckles. "I apologize. I like to challenge any warriors new to this place. See, I am a Rogue and I don't have a allengiance to a kingdom. I can do as I please as long as I follow the laws of the kingdom I am in."

Jacen reached behind his back and unsheathed Bludwulf, the red blade shimmering as sunlight struck it. Before he could say anything, a telepathic message hit him as it usually did.

All availible warriors, Lord Minora requests your prescence. the voice said. He recognized the voice as one of his few friends, Zaron.

"Did you get the messae? I am headed to the castle. Minora requested me."

Made by me

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 07:53:41 PM »
Standing there with a puzzled look on his face, holds staff at mid point and scratches head with free hand, "Minora who?", examining Jacen wonders who he is talking to, "Uhhh, okay... you go and that I gotta get back to my list... so... bye."

Turning about goes his own way and waves back, "Later..."