The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Legendary battle RP (everyone versus anyone)  (Read 4120 times)

Offline Kid Blaze

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • You sure about this?
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: I have black going down my back and dark silver down my front.
  • Height: 5'9''
  • Weight: 169
  • Build: slender, with slight muscles
  • Currently: Roleplaying
Re: Legendary battle RP (everyone versus anyone)
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2013, 11:37:26 AM »
(Well, The Eye of Isengard has nothing to do wth Earth's destruction. It is one of Bludwulf's Ulimate moves and cannot be used for a long while afterwards)

Made by me

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2013, 06:43:54 PM »
(not really god modding more of the spirit of earth's last chance to fight back since it's dying and all, since all other fighters left or died it took over and is pissed as hell, also why the planet!? NOO!)
"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"

Offline Kid Blaze

• Avid Aardvark
  • You sure about this?
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: I have black going down my back and dark silver down my front.
  • Height: 5'9''
  • Weight: 169
  • Build: slender, with slight muscles
  • Currently: Roleplaying
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2013, 07:08:22 PM »
(I don't know why either. I was just a warrior seeking to demonstrate my skills as the son of Isen, king of Isengard)

Made by me

Offline Subject Sigma

• Avid Aardvark
  • Happy days to you.
    • Awards
  • Species: Ferret Antrho
  • Coloring: Sable
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 173 lbs
  • Build: Lean and slim, yet extremely muscular and strong.
  • Currently: Happy and excited for tommorrow!
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2013, 07:31:42 PM »
The planet was destroyed because 5th Echalon relized that the threat of al these rediculously powerfull people was far too much to just let be, they destroyed the planet because it was there only choice. Exterminatus is a hard decision to make. Also I wanted to go out with a bang...next time il just go out with a small explosion.
 @.@

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Subject 1v02P_Σ AKA Sigma uses FCPM (Foundation of the Conservation and Protection of Mankind) Special Operations RIG.

The FCPM GEO Ops RIG provides user survivability and lethality, it's made out of an advanced nano weave which can come together to make a sort of shell. This temporary armor bonus has the ability to stop heavy caliber machine gun shells. Another one of the suit's main features is it's ability to let the user breathe underwater by using a rebreather as well as its ability to become air tight to allow users to survive in vacuums and hazardous areas. The suit additionally has a cloaking ability which gives the user a temporary cloak. It also has the ability to double user strength as the user wills it.

Offline DGK_Fawx420

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2013, 04:59:55 AM »
Jasper slowly walked trough the irradiated wreckage of what once was his old town, squinting his sharp feline eyes to attempt to pick out formor landmarks amongst the thick layers of nuclear fallout. it was hard to pick up even the slightest amount of detail despite having enhanced video gear and lighting for he was at the exact loacation the bomb went off just a few days before, the radiation meter on his Mark VII's heads up display was 45 Sieverts per hour (well above the required amount to bend metal and cream exposed flesh) despite the high radiation levels he pressed on desperate to find the wreckage of his once awesome house (that was mercilessly destroyed as an act of hate and violence by sigma) He stopped in his tracks for he was there, the exact location his front patio would of been if it haven't been destroyed, all that remained in its place was a few concrete slabs that marked the location of the houses Reenforced concrete foundation (witch now mostly consisted of a thick black ash like material) upon seeing this jasper tightly grasps his paw and yelled to the sky.

"It might not be today it might not be tomorrow but mark my words, I will hunt you down, I will chase you to the farthest point of the universe if I have to, but I will eventually find you and when I do. I'll FU@$&@G kill you"

He sat there for a few moments , picking up the ash that was once his livelihood and letting it slip between the cracks in his fingers, contemplating his next move. After some time he decided it would be best to head back to his ship, it was located far off in the distance but still close enough were he could vaguely pick it out trough the heavy smog that clouded the air. Once entering trough the open ramp way of his battle-worn D77H-TCI Pelican he brushed off the sand from his armour and sat at the control panel....

Offline Chronic Payne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • -HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!!!-
    • Awards
  • Species: Descendant of the Chinese Zodiac "Monkey"
  • Coloring: Dark Brown fur, light yellow eyes, light tan skin color
  • Height: 7ft. 5in.
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: More than normal size build, long tail
  • Currently: Awaiting the next great challenger!!!
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2013, 07:47:55 PM »
Else where as the sky turns crimson and fire can be seen from miles, the clouds open up and swirl slowly from the aura of energy being put off from it's body, he walks forward as the ground begins cracking and shaking with every step the four giant arms grab at the ground almost in a crawling motion, the heat expelled from it's own body can rival that of the sun as it slowly melts nearby structures.

Making his way upward on the side of a cliff snarling and growling, turns around bracing himself upon the face of the cliff, reaching outward fires shots out towards the escaping ships striking the engine of the ship Kid is in,

With a roar continues to climb...
"Hold your head up high, set them eyes forward, and light your heart ablaze!!!"