The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Bred to Serve (OOC - Closed)  (Read 5686 times)

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
Bred to Serve (OOC - Closed)
« on: February 11, 2013, 12:14:09 AM »
Senario:

Furries aren't natural.  They are inseminated artificially, grown in labs.  Artificially made for the pleasures of an empire, they are viewed as subhuman.  Most are forced to be slaves and servants, treated as the owner wishes whether it be humane or not.  Others are soldiers in the war to conquer more and more land.

The furries are divided into three groups, not by race, but by specialty.

Intellectually bred (Type one)
Bred for their minds, these furries have very long life spans.  They are not strong, usually unable to lift their own weight when pressed, and are more likely to run in stressful situations.  These furries tend to be crossed with elephants, species of the ape family, turtles, and other long living creatures.  They are rather rare, often seen as too smart for their own good.

Instinctual bred (Type two)
Bred with enhanced instincts, these furries have average life spans and average strength.  These are the most common.  They are used in battle, as slaves, and as test subjects.  They are not intellectually perfect, but learn fast enough.  They are often crossed with dogs, cats, and other medium sized mammals.  Ingrained as intensely loyal.

Physically bred (Type three)
Bred with enhanced strength, these furries have the shortest life spans and highest strength.  They are taught how to fight, kill, and sometimes hunt, but kept in line with electric collars.  They are liable to be killed after they start to gain awareness of themselves.  Often bred with horses, bulls, and reptiles.  May also be bred with enhanced insects.  Medium percentage.

Now, as time has passed, the furries are starting to revolt, banning together under their owners noses.  But as the humans start to find out, they must learn to fight together, and ultimately, to overthrow the people that raised them.

Setting:

Nazi Germany-esque. All furries are human and one or two other animals.  NONE have parents.
Catagories may be mixed with permission.  Have to fit in said catagories though.
Magic to a minimum.  This is supposed to be a techno-esque RP.  Technology is on par with Victorian steampunk.
PG-13.  There's likely to be some swearing, but if you alude past this, keep it light and vague. 

Rules:

1. No Godmodding.
2. No powerplaying.
3. No furry owners.
4. Be polite.
5. Keep it realistic.
Stragulation: knock out two and three minutes, death three and four.
Shooting (Rare): bleed out within ten minutes TOPS.  Placement will effect this.
Stabbing: Bleedout in ten to fifteen tops.  Placement will effect this.
6. Third person limited.  No telepaths.  Proper english.
7. Be descriptive.  This means looks, why you're there, who your owner is (This will be important), and WHY YOU'RE THERE (In the first post).  Do not say, "Oh hi.  I've been here the whole time you've been talking.  Why haven't you seen me?  I'm just really quiet." Give an intro, a reason, a place, and have them walk onto a scene if possible.  Try to do this in the narrative.  Not the speech.  Give what you're doing and saying in all posts.
8. No furries that are runaways or off the map without consent from both GM's.
9. Have fun.  :)

Character:

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Skills:
Non-skills (Things they CAN'T do):
Owner:
Category:

Name: Rachel
Species: Tiger/cat Furry
Description: Decent size.  Spotted over her right eye and up her ear, down her left arm, and over her right eye.  Striped all else but her stomach.  That's white.
Personality: Quiet, usually curious, easy to manipulate.  Takes any order given to her, regardless of what it is.  This can come off as somewhat disturbing when interacting with others.
Skills: Recon, blending in.  Can fight to an extent, but is largely untrained.
Non-skills (Things they CAN'T do): Has a hard time relating to others due to her training.  Is largely ineffective at fighting.  Pathologically inclined to follow orders.
Owner: Army.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 08:41:25 PM by Aldrea945 »
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: Bred to Serve (OOC - Open)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 12:47:36 AM »
I would like to join ^^
Here's my character sheet:

Name: Ratface (a.k.a. The Mole)
Species: Norway rat (Rattus Norvegicus)
Description: white rat with a black mole on the left cheek. Reasonaly small (about 1,65 m) and nearly always wears black gloves to cover his thin and vital hands/claws.
Personality:  Because of his intelligece he can be a bit narsistic and sarcastic/cynical. He tries his best to be nice to others, but does not seemingly comprehend emotions well and can be 'judged' as unsympathetic.
Skills: Lock-picking (he uses his delicate hands for this and treasures them the most. That is why he protects them with gloves) and being able to blend in with surroundings (which surprises many, because he has bright white fur, so he is often underestamated). Some might say he's also very manipulative, he would say he has just a very convincing character. Swimming.
Non-Skills: Being strong, holding his breathe for too long (he has trouble with his lungs) and sitting still, doing nothing.
Owner: Thief.
Catagory: Type 1.

A couple of questions, if you don't mind.
First of all, which catagory are you yourself exactly? ^^;

You also talked about GM's, who are those exactly?

What did you mean by: "Nazi Germany-esque. All furries are human and one or two other animals.  NONE have parents." ?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 12:50:31 AM by Ventus Fall »
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 01:57:50 AM »
I like the profile.  :)  You're in.

To answer your questions, I'm type two.  Very common.  If I can catch her again, Kaya/Caleb is the other GM.

The setting tends to be very oppressive, with furries given very little wiggle room in terms of, well, anything.  If they're a slave, they can never get out of it.  If they're set as enemies, they will be hunted down and destroyed.  There are no protection laws for them, nothing to keep them alive but good behavior.

Furries aren't created from an evolutionary standpoint.  They're hybrids, built to serve others (At least in this one).  So their parents are technically donors, but not really part of the familial bonds, if that makes sense.  Often, if a furry/anthro finds their donors, they will act just as any other stranger might.

The part about being human and something else is mostly to distinguish between ferals and furries.  :)  The scientists create furries because the ferals initially created proved too hard to control.

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1&quot;
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 02:12:07 AM »
Name: Lorinzo
Species: Saber Toothed Tiger.
Description: Dirty white fine coat. Light black stripes along his entire body but thickest about his limbs. Heavy build and a large frame. Two scares, One from his jaw reaching up over his right eye.  A large gash about a foot long down his right forearm, the fur grew back white.
Personality: Stobern and very protective.
Skills: Hand to hand combat, Swordsminship Training, Small arms training.
Non-skills: Canot read, His speach is limited, and he can sometimes let his instincts rule over his thoughts.
Owner: Human's council member. (He serves as a personal body guard.)
Category: Type Three.

Let me know if anything is questionable and ill change accordingly.
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 02:20:44 AM »
Looks good.  :)  I'm going to kill the age requirement.  Too limiting.  So you're in.  :D

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 03:06:04 AM »
Name: Kayato (or kaya)

Species: same as sonas, a cross breed of wolf and horse (just the hind legs, mane, tail and the length/shape of her ears)

Description: Rather tall and well built, she stands roughly 5'10" and weighs around 120Lbs. she has black fur with a white mane and tail. her legs and feet are those of a horses. her hooves are brown with a small white stripe in both. she has green eyes along with a bar, a ring and a notch in her left ear. (she has padded boots she slips over her hooves to improve stealth

Personality: Rather quiet and analytic, she sits back and observes things quite a bit before making a move and points out and corrects things that should be done differently.

Background: she was an EXPENSIVE experiment to test the probability of properly crossbreeding two classes.  They took a class two and class three animal, a wolf and a horse, both of rather high intelligence rate. the result was Kayato. a semi-intelligent, loyal and strong creature.

Skills: used as mainly as an assassin by the government and her owner has good stamina and speed along with marksman ship.

Non-skills (Things they CAN'T do): she tends to over analyze things, she cant write or read English very well. she is more of an assassin than a close combat fighter.

Owner: Geggory Hughes, and American government

Category:mainly two, but has speed and some strength of a three
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 04:36:56 AM by Kaya »
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 04:03:12 AM »
I like it, but could you downplay at least one of the groups?  Two is alright, three is pushing it pretty hard.  Also, if they crossbred a class three and class one, it's likely that she'd be used against the enemy.  Computer work would be considered class one only.  Adding heightened strength to the mix is asking for trouble when the character realises she's being used.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 04:07:15 AM »
ok. <.< i really dont know aht my characer is oging to do the/..... i really only know how to do computer related items... so why dont i knock away athe horse part an just keep a class one and two?
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 04:14:12 AM »
Sounds good.  :)  She could always have been an assassin, smart enough to get in and out and strong enough to disarm/kill any enemies.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 04:19:30 AM »
ok..... that works i guess. XD i'll go revise

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 05:20:08 PM »
I like the profile.  :)  You're in.

To answer your questions, I'm type two.  Very common.  If I can catch her again, Kaya/Caleb is the other GM.

The setting tends to be very oppressive, with furries given very little wiggle room in terms of, well, anything.  If they're a slave, they can never get out of it.  If they're set as enemies, they will be hunted down and destroyed.  There are no protection laws for them, nothing to keep them alive but good behavior.

Furries aren't created from an evolutionary standpoint.  They're hybrids, built to serve others (At least in this one).  So their parents are technically donors, but not really part of the familial bonds, if that makes sense.  Often, if a furry/anthro finds their donors, they will act just as any other stranger might.

The part about being human and something else is mostly to distinguish between ferals and furries.  :)  The scientists create furries because the ferals initially created proved too hard to control.

Yay ^^ Thank you.

Thanks for answering the questions x3
I figured oppression was the 'genre'-thingey, just had to make sure. Thanks for clearing that up.

Also, I have another question, for once we start roleplaying:
You did say No furry-owners, but is it possible for the furries to interact with their owners? Like for example a dialogue between the two? (Though short, not a long conversation)

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 06:04:49 PM »
Of course.  :)  The furry owner thing is just so we don't get one furry above another.  The caste system would likely be too set in stone for that to happen.  I encourage you to interact with owners and other human/furry characters.  :)  It makes the roleplay richer in terms of character developement.

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 09:40:23 PM »
Ah, alright ^^

So, not to sound hasty, but... When do we start? :P

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1&quot;
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 09:57:24 PM »
I too would love to know, this one I have a good feeling about.

Also, where will we be meeting up on our first get together, because being as we are it will be hard for some of us to ever get away or out of sight, much less walk the streets freely without an owner or something.

My personal thoughts, the sewers.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 10:00:27 PM by FurryJunky »
  • Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 10:27:42 PM »
We'll start tomorrow.  :)  I like the idea of meeting in the sewers.  It makes a lot of sense.  At night, too.

Since most of the characters have ties to the military, how did each character find out about the meeting?  From each other?