The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: transfur students  (Read 3311 times)

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
transfur students
« on: December 01, 2012, 01:31:19 AM »
College based rpg, rules can be found and applications submitted in the OOCat

http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=21275.msg957448#msg957448

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
Re: transfur students
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 11:10:56 PM »
penwandered auround the los angeles airport showing off for the gathered humans and television crews as she waited for her bags she leaned over to the fur next to her "excitable aren't they?"

Offline Sn0w

• A Storyteller
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Life's a race, and I'm gonna win
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White with dark eyes, nose, and paw pads
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: A New Fox
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 01:04:47 AM »
Snow shrugged nervously; he knew this would be a bad idea since the borders re-opened, but he never imagined being one of the first anthros in a human city. "I guess we'll have to wait for the novelty to wear off...however long that will be." Snow eyed the bright red and white maple leaf before noticing the dirty olive drab bag it was attached to, and reached out to grab it. Hoisting it over his shoulder he waved to the arctic wolf. "Good luck in this strange city friend, try not to go feral." As he turned away he was assaulted by photgraphers and reporters,  he pushed through, brushing them aside and repeating "no comment" like a broken record.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Agent Snow - Stealth Operative
Live Together Die Alone

Offline Wous

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: wildcat
  • Coloring: black tiger
  • Weight: 255lb
  • Build: slim
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 03:54:24 AM »
                Sitting in the back of a cab, Vithal gave in to a long stifled yawn and silently prayed that the driver would not choose that moment to glance at the mirror. He needed the ride to be without event after an unexpectedly long transit through the camera gauntlet. Though the plane had landed before dawn, the sun was already well off of the horizon by the time that the car was clear of the crowds. His carefully planned schedule was as good as blown. It seemed appropriate to feel a little defeated, but he had long fallen prey to an almost giddy amusement, and just as well. His image had been recorded from every available angle since arrival. It wouldn't have done to appear unhappy in that mess.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 07:44:20 PM »
Aspen trailed her train of luggage bags through the crowd, Good naturedly answering a few questions and not commenting on some "um I think this program is going to be fun, yes we use the same kinds of conditioners, but I generaly use a lot more, no I don't eat raw meat, um...I use a toilet like everyone..." she yelped as she felt a strong pull on her tail and turned around to see a scared little boy she bent down and he started to run she felt his ffear and took it giving him a little of her  courage "I won't bite" he slowly walked over and scritched her ears she murred loudly trying not to drool, this is positive press and she would not ruin it by drooling five minutes later she was kin a cab on her way to the university.

Offline CoyoBat

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat and Coyotye
  • Coloring: Bat fur is red wings are black Coyote fur is red and tail and ears are white
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 03:51:57 PM »
Desaki just flew over the reporters avioiding there gaze and shouted a hello to the other furs landing next to one "Hello there"]he said smiling

Offline Sn0w

• A Storyteller
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Life's a race, and I'm gonna win
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White with dark eyes, nose, and paw pads
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: A New Fox
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 08:39:23 AM »
The walk to the terminal exit was a mosh pit of camera flashes and reporters screaming questions. They were intent on getting at least some information from Snow, though repeating the same questions like broken records wasn't helping their cause. Snow laughed to himself, they were at least persistent, even though they weren't very bright. The doors were approaching when he got an idea.

He turned and let a look of astonishment sweep over his face. "What's going on over there?" he exclaimed, hoping his expression would be convincing, and to his fortune it was. The reporters fell for the ruse and started looking around the terminal for...they didn't even know what. Snow kept from breaking into hysterical laughter as he slipped out the door and into a waiting cab.

"To the University please, my go-." His words were cut off as something hit the cab window, and turning he saw a mob of angry looking people holding signs. They were waving them in the air furiously, but Snow caught the phrase "Go home mutt!!"

"Are you going to just sit here and let them vandalise your cab?" he asked the driver. He noticed him eye Snow in his mirror before pulling away, and it made him very uncomfortable. He got a few looks like that in the airport, but now that he saw how strong their hate was...it just unsettled him even more, and he kept an eye on the cabbie through the whole ride.

About a half hour later, he arrived at his home for the next 8 months. He paid the cabbie and thanked him, mostly for not dropping him in an alley somewhere. Pulling his bag from the trunk he turned around and looked at the hustle and bustle of move-in day. There were a lot of humans there, parents taking far too long bidding their children goodbye, young adults wishing their parents would stop being so dramatic...even a couple small children, probably seeing off an older sibling. Snow noticed one young lad staring at him, before tugging on his daddy's sleeve. The father bent to listen to his son whisper something to him, before taking the boys hand and walking towards Snow.

"Excuse me, my son...well, I'm sure you understand that he'd be a little curious, hell, even I have only seen pictures of your kind." The man smiled, it was warm and kind, "anyways, I didn't mean to offend, but my son...well, he wanted to scratch your ears."

Snow was a little taken aback. As much as he loved having his ears scratched, he had some pride, enough to distinguish himself from a common house pet. He couldn't let strangers just come up and pet him for their amusement. So much was riding on how he presented himself, and what impression he left on the humans. "Look, I know this situation is sort of foreign ground to everyone, but, I'm not a dog."

Now the man seemed taken aback. "Well sorry, I just...sorry." The man left lookind disappointed, and Snow started to regret his decision. 'Would it really have killed me to just let him scratch? It's not like he was a grown person asking to do it, that'd just be weird. No, it was just a kid, why'd you have to be so cold to him? They were so nice, too.' He berated himself as he hauled his luggage into the dorms.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Agent Snow - Stealth Operative
Live Together Die Alone

Offline CoyoBat

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Bat fur is red wings are black Coyote fur is red and tail and ears are white
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 10:06:01 AM »
"Yes i can fly" Desaki said answering questions "No i wont destroy you...Unless you annoy me"

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 07:47:54 PM »
Aspen hopped  out of her cab and pulled out her train of luggage bags and meandered through the crowd, she was used to odd stares, she wore a red miniskirt and a black sleeveless  belly shirt she had gotten online and it fit nicely snug, she knew ACDC  was a human band but she loved both the band and the shirt, not to mention theshirt was  tight in all the right places, distracting somewhar from the fact she had a tail and fur "I guess breasts are universal"  she mumbled

Offline CoyoBat

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 04:01:14 PM »
"Now i must go!" Desaki said in a spanish accent flying away towards the school spotting a fur in an acdc shirt and shouting a hello

Offline Wous

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 04:58:18 PM »
                Vithal arrived in reasonably high spirits. He’d prodded the driver for words on the way over and was rewarded with stories of lucrative “night fares”. It seemed that having a toothy suit in the back wasn't anything new for the man, and he went to no small length to suggest that his handful of regular fur passengers were the most generous to be found.  He was a shrewd fellow.
                “It’s been good,” Vithal said, handing over what little extra he could afford and accepting a small, yellow card in return.
                “Don’t lose that. You need a ride, you call me. Okay?”
                “Alright man. I’ll see you.”
                Vithal made a little show of smiling as he slid the card into his wallet and waved the driver off. With luggage firmly in grasp, He made an effort to maintain some dignity as he walked, instead of charging, through the thick crowd. His intent was to make a beeline for the dorm, and set himself to salvaging as much of the remaining morning as possible.
Looking around, he didn't have to guess as to which of the students were going to be on his floor. Unlike the classes to follow, the dormitory accommodations were under a rule of nearly complete segregation, creating a half empty floor of furs only. The disparity in policies wasn't something that Vithal could begin to understand, but at the very least he wouldn't have to deal with a lengthy commute as had happened during the trial period in New York.
He shuddered as a bad memory surfaced. Using public transportation on a daily basis had been less than comfortable. Living on campus would definitely be better.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 02:40:52 AM »
Aspen headed over to a fur she had just seen speaking  to a father and his son, both human,,she could feel his despair and lightened it just a little "hi I'm Aspen,whats your name? You seem familiar with the humans"

Offline CoyoBat

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 08:42:31 PM »
Desaki flew over to the campes and settled in yawning not caring really about the humans glances and murmered comments then one shouted freak "Y'Know to me YOU look like the freak but do i comment or care,No i dont so leave me alone or ill bite you." then he went into his dorm and flopped on his bed

Offline Wous

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2012, 01:27:07 AM »
                "Oh good grief," Vithal murmured after hearing exactly the sort of exchange that he'd been hired to iron out. Discretely, he allowed himself a smirk. It’d been enough just teaching as an extremely foreign element before, but now the classes, as well as the campus as a whole, would be peppered with several other furs of various temperaments; volatility at its best.

Offline Zey

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2012, 02:41:37 AM »
   Mitchel dashed off of his plane excitedly. "Wow! This place is huge!" He sprinted to his bags and broke through the doors of the airport. Before he could breathe in the new air, he was mobbed by a group of angry citizens. They called him cruel names and demanded that he leave. All of the commotion caused his to erupt into laughter.
   "What's so funny?" One of the protesters yelled.
   "It's how stupid you look! You're a small group of like seven or eight people, charging up to an innocent kid, demanding that he leaves. And cause of what? You envy of my fur, mate?." One of the the protesters growled., his frustration growing. "Oh! Do you think you scare me? Ha! I've meet whales scarier than you!" A cab conviently shows up infront of Mitchel. "Sorry that this party has to be cut short, but I've got school to attend. You play nice!" And with that, he left the unruly citizens to wallow in their own defeat.