The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: transfur students  (Read 3312 times)

Offline Sn0w

• A Storyteller
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Life's a race, and I'm gonna win
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White with dark eyes, nose, and paw pads
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: A New Fox
Re: transfur students
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2012, 02:41:25 PM »
Snow looked to see who was speaking to him, recoginizing the wolf he met at the terminal. "No, not particularily.." he trailed off watching the father and son duo drive off. Gone forever...Snow snapped into reality, drawing his focus to the figure before him. He was surprised he hadn't noticed earlier, but she was stunning, bright white fur with a radiant smile. Snow found himself staring and was glad he had a layer of fur hiding the fact he was blushing as he coughed for words. "I'm Snow, by the way," he finally spat out. "I'm from the Canadian exchange program, how about yourself?"
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Agent Snow - Stealth Operative
Live Together Die Alone

Offline CoyoBat

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat and Coyotye
  • Coloring: Bat fur is red wings are black Coyote fur is red and tail and ears are white
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2012, 05:30:26 PM »
"Dont smirk at my anger brethran" Desaki said waving his tail in the air and turning

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 03:29:42 PM »
aspen let herself slip back into her somewhat thick russian accent, she had had to train her voice for weeks to be able to hide it "me? i am from mother russia" she giggled feeling around at his emotions and then frowned suddenly as she came to the self-berating "whats wrong? you seem a bit.....dissapointed in yourself"

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Zey

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2012, 05:28:22 PM »
Finally, the cab stopped at a small house that was hidden an old oak tree. "Thanks!" Mitchel paid the cab driver and began to walk to the house. He knocked on the door and waited until a woman had answered the door. She seemed to be in her late 30s or so and she wore simple street clothes. "Hello ma'am." He tried his best to speak properly. "My name is Mitchel. I came from tha Australian exchange program."

"Glad you could make it." She opens the door wider and lets him in. "My husbands not home right now, he gets off later tonight. There's a room upstairs to your right, and the bathroom's acroos the hall. By the way, you don't shed, do you?" Mitchel shakes his head slowly. "Good. Now run along and put your stuff up. I'll tell you about the house rules when you're settled."

"Thank you."

"Please don't talk to me like that. This is your new home. You should learn to relax." She smiles warmly and pats him on his back. Mitchel grins widely and quickly makes his way to his room.

"This isn't as scary as I thought it would be!"

Offline Sn0w

• A Storyteller
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2012, 01:47:50 AM »
"Of course I am," Snow replied. "That's the only way I learn things." Next time a kid wanted to pet him, he'd let them. "See you around, eh?" Snow left the Russian wolf alone as he trudged into the dormitory looking for his room. A pair of boys sat behind a desk with a long list. He walked up and after a few minutes standing in line he was before them.

As the one on the right looked up, his jaw dropped. Snow wasn't sure how to react; this was a far different look than he'd gotten from the protestors. This was a look of...absolute hysteria. The young man before him looked like he was going to jump out of his skin he was so excited. His partner looked up, and huffed as he saw his comrade sitting their mouth agape. "Name please," he said nochalantl.

"Uh...Snow Reilly."

"4th floor, room 407, you already have a roommate assigned. NEXT PLEASE!"

Snow looked over to the elevator and saw a line, and decided to take the stairs. He hauled his luggage up a step at a time, soon regretting the strain it put on his body. He'd neglected to keep active since high school phys ed., and it was starting to show. Five years ago he would have ran up two steps at a time without stopping for a breath, but now his heart pounded and his lungs heaved. And it was only to the fourth floor.

Snow found his room just near the stair-case. The door was open and he heard strange music from inside. He knocked, "Hello?" Gently pushing the door open he saw a young human male, he had short dark hair and his eyebrow was pierced, as he turned to look at Snow it caught the light, glinting.

"Well, can't say I was expecting this,"  he said to him. "You must be my roommate. Name's Darryl. Grew up here in Cali. You're from the exchange right? What nation do you represent."

"The great white north, my friend."

"Aha, excelent. You my friend are m authourity on good beer." He laughed heartily, clapping Snow on the back. It was the star of what appeared to be a long friendhsip. "Hey what's your name man?"  Darryl asked him.

"I'm Snow."

"Ok now I've heard everything. A Canadian named after Canada. Ha!"

Snow joined him in a round of awkward laughter, before staring to unpack.

Live Together Die Alone

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 04:13:28 AM »
*Caleb watched nervously from afar and pulled up his hood. The heat was sweltering here, compared to that of back home. All of the flashing of cameras, and the harsh glow of the lights. He isn't used to this, it frankly overwhelmed his senses. He kept his tail close trying to hide the fact he was a fur. He walked over to the baggage carousel and grabbed the two small rolling suitcases silently praying to anything not to let the reporters look over. A curious little girl spots his tail twitching, and pulls on it. Caleb winces and turns around slowly.*

"Momma, its a big kitty! Lookie momma, big kitty!" The child's mother quickly scoops her up and glares at Caleb. "Don't touch it sweetie, it could have flees! What have I told you about touching stray animals?" *Caleb's fur bristles and he lets out a deep growl, making the child fuss and hide her head into her mothers shoulder.* "Don't you DARE scare my child you big brute!" *she screams.*

*a few of the reporters hear the commotion and come bustling over, but by the time the woman turns back around Caleb is gone.*

*Caleb lets out a huge sigh of relief after slipping out the airport then immediately finds himself face to face with the small mob of protesters.* /Oh my god, I cant catch a goshdarned break can I?/ "P-please, I don't want any trouble... I-I just want to get to my dorm that's all." *he sputters out clutching his bags tightly hoping a cab would pull up soon.*

"GO HOME FLEA BAG," *one of the protesters shouted, the others joined in and he shrank back and made a bealine for the road, and the cab that had just pulled up.. The cab ride to the university was long and involved quite a few dark glances from the driver. As soon as they got to campus, Caleb left more than enough money to cover the cab fair and left as quickly as he could with his bags.*

"oh please.. please no more excitement today..." He mumbles to himself.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 07:53:13 AM »
"Room 403...405...407...oh yay 409! Aspen rushed into the room dissapointed to find a distinct lack of her room mate...she disliked the word, just because you share a room does not make you mates...after all her and her three sisters shared a room back home...except kiva...she was older and had a mate "ok boys set it down here!" She called to the three guys pulling her luggage she had met them in the entrance, obviosly gay, so safe...although one of. Them had asked about  some odd word yipp? Yiff?  Yerf? Somthing like that... sheheeard laughter next door and poked  her head in the doorway

Offline CoyoBat

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat and Coyotye
  • Coloring: Bat fur is red wings are black Coyote fur is red and tail and ears are white
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 11:25:09 AM »
Desaki glomped his bed and fell asleep then woke up and went to look for other furs

Offline Sn0w

• A Storyteller
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2012, 04:30:25 PM »
Snow was nervously setting up his action figures, he loved the movie Star Wars even though it was made by humans and had a 12 inch Han Solo that he never went more than a week without. He was pondering what his roommate might think when he saw the wolf girl from earlier poke her head in the door. Snow blushed and stepped in front of the statue, blocking it from view and blushing a little under his fur. "Are you stalking me?" he asked jokingly, smirking. "I don't believe I caught your name either. I am Snow." He offered his paw to the wolf.

Live Together Die Alone

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2012, 06:21:49 PM »
Aspen grabbed his paw pulled him closer, and kissed him quickly nce on each cheek "no not stalking, my room is 409, I'm Aspen, oh my god! Starwars!!! I-i uh mean...um...are those action figures? Are they from uh...a superhero comic or somthing? She blushes, obviously trying to play stupid.

Offline Sn0w

• A Storyteller
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2012, 02:33:44 PM »
Snow's fur failed to hide his blush this time as his cheeks went pink. "It's a pleasure to meet you Aspen, and yes, Star Wars." He grinned at the wolves attempt to hide her knowledge of the film. Women could nerd out to their hearts content. and as far as his gender was concerned. they were only made more attractive for doing so, but a lot of ladies seemed absolutely obvlivious to this fact. The thought of a good looking Russian wolf maiden who wanted to see his action figures had Snow giddy with excitement.

He stepped aside, showing off the display, and tried his best not to squeak as he spoke. "I've been collecting them since I was seven. They're all in good condition except Luke only has half a lightsabre, and Greedo's arm kinda got chewed off, don't even ask how..." he blushed a bit as he realised he was rambling.

Darryl cut in, "what'd you do, use it as a chew toy?" He laughed, it was joyous and lively, and you could tell the joke had no malicious edge. His long hair and slim frame shook as his laugh faded, Darryl seemed the typical careless Cali surfer dude, here to laugh, love, and have fun.

"No, as a matter of fact, it was my little sister." The two laughed hard, it seemed they'd be thick as thieves, the fox and the hippy, what a pair.

Snow continued to Aspen, "anyways, I have both trilogies on my laptop, if you ever feel like watching them, you know, with me." He stumbled over his words as his confidence ran thin, it had been a long time since he'd asked a girl out.

Live Together Die Alone

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2012, 04:38:13 PM »
"I um uh..." Aspen turned red "are you asking me out? You got a lot of nerve, first day and all"

Offline Sn0w

• A Storyteller
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2013, 08:39:36 AM »
Snow winced, he'd never felt like such an ass. "I uh...forget it, sorry," he muttered. "Perhaps it would be best if you left."

Live Together Die Alone

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2013, 06:47:26 PM »
aurora grinned playfully and leaned in towards him "i said you had nerve, what i didn't say was no"
she giggled and swished her tail "the question is, when?"

Offline Sn0w

• A Storyteller
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2013, 11:18:19 PM »
Snow sighed with relief, it seemed he hadn't botched the moment after all. He smiled, "well, today's Thursday...how about Saturday night? Perhaps we could get something to eat first?"

Live Together Die Alone