The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Everflame: The Shard  (Read 24665 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Everflame: The Shard
« Reply #495 on: September 11, 2012, 07:56:11 PM »
Talin was too busy taking in the sight before him to register the lizard's reaction, rather dumbstruck as Aria apparently used her fabricated vocal chords to purge the vile black from the girl's body. The strength in her voice was also a surprise, but not quite as large as the one before him. It didn't make sense that someone who wasn't a Chosen could now suddenly perform one of their miracles, until the lizard called his gift a "side-effect" of the Seeker's existence. He simply sat down, covered his face in both hands, and tried to relax as both the girl and lizard spoke in a language he didn't understand. When they finished, Talin uncovered his face and looked at nobody in particular.

"Hello, I was kicked out of my home because I was considered a madman for having visions of other higher powers beyond the Seeker. I would be saying the "C" word, but apparently that is the equivalent of condemning the Seeker in the lizard's head." He then looked off to the side and scraped up some dirt, cupping it in his hand and focusing his gaze and will upon it. It then started to float up and suspend itself about four inches above his hand. There wasn't a vacuum in his chest when he tapped into this new ability, just a small tingling under the solar plexus.

"I also can do this, apparently..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #496 on: September 11, 2012, 09:28:08 PM »
Aria smiled at little hands as she thanked her before she hugged her friend, she could only smile at the sweet reunion between two beings who loved each other very much.

Aria felt too tired to move as she sat in the same place, breathing in and out as the pain in throat throbbed, she could barely make a sound, to describe how much pain she was. She listened to the voices, the words as she felt the pain subside enough for her to make some amount of noise. Though intrigued by the strange speech girl and lizard spoke to each other.

"Am I the only one who has no idea whats going on?" she asked, her voice loud enough for everyone to hear

but she had spoken too soon, she had the most violent coughing session, blood and bits of flesh sprayed from her mouth and onto her palm, she when she finally gathered her breath, she looked at her palm and swallowed the iron taste.

"I want to know if my voice is slowly killing me..." her celestial voice so painful, it almost seemed that the plants and trees around them began to bend and weep in sorrow.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #497 on: September 13, 2012, 05:44:47 AM »
Nero would gently pet the girl as she clung to him, smiling down at the corrupted child.  "So little one...why don't you tell me who this friend is?"  He'd smirk as his shadow stretched from his body and moved to engulf the Chosen.  Black tendrils would curl out of the shadow to wrap around the fleeing Chosen's limbs.  "A word of advice should you survive, my dear..."  He'd be adressing the chosen with a sadistic grin.  "...when faced with an immortal enemy, don't run.  It attracts our attention.  Why so frightened anyways?  You're in the presence of this world's true god.  I would expect kneeling...."

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #498 on: October 07, 2012, 03:26:52 AM »
aeron ran and pounced hard on viola, knocking her hard to the ground and then leaping off a second later.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #499 on: October 07, 2012, 05:41:58 AM »
"OOF!"
Viola chuckled. "What was that for?" she asked, giggling.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #500 on: October 07, 2012, 06:23:41 AM »
aeron lifted his left paw "that was close" in his paw was a poisonous snake with a crushed skull "snake was about to bite....i don't think it will e able to bite with  its brains smeared on my hammer"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #501 on: October 08, 2012, 12:32:14 AM »
Viola stared in shock. "Oh my g.... thank you...." Getting up,  she hugged Aeron tight.

Feuilly watched from a distance, smiling.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #502 on: October 10, 2012, 04:38:09 PM »
aeron faltered for a moment, then wrapped his arms lightly around her(being sure not to crush her this time) "u-um it was no problem....after all i couldn't let such a beautiful face come to such a tragic end..." at this he blushed a deep red and began to stammer "i-i mean if you are single......not that you are only beautiful as long as you are not....but i wouldn't steal you away from someone you loved...i mean you are worth stealing, but no you are not a possession and i......i.....Feuilly, can you help me?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #503 on: October 11, 2012, 12:43:01 AM »
Feuilly looked right at Viola. "He likes you," he said nonchalantly.

Viola widened her eyes and looked up at Aeron. "You...you do?" She smiled and blushed deeply.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #504 on: October 12, 2012, 01:23:47 PM »
"when i was drifting in and out of consciousness....i thought you were an angel, come to take me away" he blushed heavily "i'm glad your face is the first thing i will remember, and i will give my life before i let yours leave this earth"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #505 on: October 13, 2012, 03:20:46 AM »
Viola smiled, blushing lightly.
"Thank you," she said. "I'm honored... to mean so  much to you...."
Leaning close, she gave Aeron's cheek a good lick, kurring happily.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #506 on: October 14, 2012, 01:18:42 AM »
aeron blushes bright red and faints, falling heavily on  his back, smiling stupidly.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #507 on: October 14, 2012, 02:55:11 AM »
Viola blushed. "Oh gosh... is he gonna be alright?"

Feuilly chuckled. "He'll be just fine."